Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Various questions on spiritual beings and stuff like so

no1username2

1. How much I must meditate to generate a permanent circuit of energy in order to activate my dormant parts of the brain so to learn to use telekinesis and other magick? Is enough doing it 3-4 times in a week for about 1 year? When I will be able to contact a demon? At what level I must be?

2. Does angels and other extraterrestrial beings attack while sleeping? Can I get attacked during my advancement of soul? Is there's a possibility to meet those being on the physical plane by chance? What abilities they posses? Is it true that they come from the pleiades? Why they hate humans?

3. I've read on jos website that one if the highest priest has had one encounter with an grey alien and I also read on my language forum that one another has been attacked by those beings. So, I wonder, why these being appear physically on determinated human beings but Satan and his demons does not contact any human beings on they own? Why does feel like he doesn't care nothing at all?

4. Why does it feel like you don't even read thoroughly what is written on the main website?

Meditation and workings are to be done daily, for as long as one needs to achieve a higher state of
existence, and beyond.. Telekinesis and powerful psychic abilities can be achieved only after real self evolution through spiritual self-discipline. Also those abilities aren't the GOAL in all this. The GOAL is to become advanced to the point one has ABSOLUTE control over it's own destiny. Abilities as such you asking us for are only a demonstration of Titanic amounts of spiritual power and technique. Can you achieve those?... most probably.... but depends on you when. Can you first control and shut down your thoughts at will, which is the ''easiest'' form of ability you can achieve by actually doing the meditations? I really wonder how much this would take you... By dedicating yourself to Satan , you enter the cycle of continuous self development which becomes Mandatory, in order to honor your existence as a real Human Being and to put effort into the evolution of humanity as a whole. Our survival depends on this.

1. You need to work for your advancement EVERY day for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, even after attaining godhood, because advancement is infinite. Stopping causes regression.

2. & 3. If you read our websites, you get all the answers you need to.

no1username2 said:
1. How much I must meditate to generate a permanent circuit of energy in order to activate my dormant parts of the brain so to learn to use telekinesis and other magick? Is enough doing it 3-4 times in a week for about 1 year? When I will be able to contact a demon? At what level I must be?

2. Does angels and other extraterrestrial beings attack while sleeping? Can I get attacked during my advancement of soul? Is there's a possibility to meet those being on the physical plane by chance? What abilities they posses? Is it true that they come from the pleiades? Why they hate humans?

3. I've read on jos website that one if the highest priest has had one encounter with an grey alien and I also read on my language forum that one another has been attacked by those beings. So, I wonder, why these being appear physically on determinated human beings but Satan and his demons does not contact any human beings on they own? Why does feel like he doesn't care nothing at all?

1. At least do some meditations of your choice every day you should have a schedule that you do daily changing up every once in awhile. If you have a lot of time though don't overdo it to the point you have problems instead use some of that time for extra final Rtr and of course right now the rituals posted. 1 year usually isn't anywhere near long enough (though it varies) to develop the astral senses unless you are naturally gifted let alone do telekinesis etc.

2. The can just be sure you don't have connections to them if they are attacking you every night you are probably attached to the entities or enemy. Munka or ansuz at least 111 times for 40 days with an affirmation like "I am completely and eternally free of all connections and influiences of the enemies of Satan now" are good. This will probably stop these attacks after a bit. If it's bad vibrate it in the chakras and do it extra times for the first week or two. Then finish the 40 day working with a number like 111 start when moon is waning in Pisces Scorpio Aquarius Cancer or Sagittarius. Even the Reptillians can't do a huge amount except scare you if you are doing protection and dedicated to Satan and doing things for our side. The God's will come often on their own if it gets beyond the point you can handle or you are in Serious danger.

3. It's not like Satan and his Demons have not decided to personally choose to wake up some people or lead them to our website or the truth or appear to outsiders we may know if they are open and nearby us when the God's come around. They often help those close to us if need be this is stated. However NO they are not going to bother with anyone totally gone.
There are all sorts of stories like this on here. They do care about humanity in general.

They respect free will too this is different than the enemy. They don't go around forcing themselves on people and attacking them or pretending to be something they are not (angels Jewsus another religous figure God etc) to bring suicidal or destructive messages that they try to project love into and make sound postive to people. This is what the enemy mostly does. They are constantly around harrassing anyone who is open enough.

The other problem is most people are not open so even if Satan himself wanted to talk to them he'd have to use indirect ways. A lot of us who are here right now we're probably lead here by Satan or a Demon at some point.

Most the time though they don't bother with those who are not dedicated for obvious reasons. Why would they waste time doing silly stuff when they are trying to save the whole world. The enemy thinks it has all the time to waste though.

You are setting up too many expectations in your mind about what you should be experiencing. Meditate and feel what you feel now. Practice the fundamentals. Every day. Daily advancement of your soul is as much a part of you as your breath, not a parameter to be set for you to gain special powers or for you to experience the astral. If you keep thinking that way, you'll either become delusional from messing around too much in the astral before you are ready or bored and dull because you turned meditation into a chore.

Ravenheart666 said:
4. Why does it feel like you don't even read thoroughly what is written on the main website?

Meditation and workings are to be done daily, for as long as one needs to achieve a higher state of
existence, and beyond.. Telekinesis and powerful psychic abilities can be achieved only after real self evolution through spiritual self-discipline. Also those abilities aren't the GOAL in all this. The GOAL is to become advanced to the point one has ABSOLUTE control over it's own destiny. Abilities as such you asking us for are only a demonstration of Titanic amounts of spiritual power and technique. Can you achieve those?... most probably.... but depends on you when. Can you first control and shut down your thoughts at will, which is the ''easiest'' form of ability you can achieve by actually doing the meditations? I really wonder how much this would take you... By dedicating yourself to Satan , you enter the cycle of continuous self development which becomes Mandatory, in order to honor your existence as a real Human Being and to put effort into the evolution of humanity as a whole. Our survival depends on this.

I've read something on the site , and I found it very interesting the first time I discovered it, I also tried to meditate but at the times I was thinking all other things so I stopped it because I was also a little bit skeptic some time go. now I'm trying to restart my way but I have to say that the meditations are very enervating and I can't get relaxed even if during the 6 months program when I opened the chakras and the third eye I felt a lot the third eye. But i had to stop another time cause school that made me lose the rhythm. You said that what I want are demonstration of Titanic spiritual energy so how much time I would spend to archive it, 3 years? You said also that the ultimate goal of doing this way is to obtain full control over destiny. what do you mean with absolute control? Being conscious of what one can do and realize their own desires without affecting the other free will? I don't think this is possible even if you are able to obtain superhuman capabilities because there are too many limits to human existence. One should do it in alongside to the presence of physical gods and not in a godless time where the majority of people are all in the caos of what to believe and in a world full of rottenness. I believe in planetary fatality and that there are energies above our control that can't get surpassed so what
do you intend for "absolute control over destiny"? I don't think humans can break or transcend space and time. I would like to see the realm of the gods or have a chance to ask this to demon of Satan himself

no1username2 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

I've read something on the site , and I found it very interesting the first time I discovered it, I also tried to meditate but at the times I was thinking all other things so I stopped it because I was also a little bit skeptic some time go. now I'm trying to restart my way but I have to say that the meditations are very enervating and I can't get relaxed even if during the 6 months program when I opened the chakras and the third eye I felt a lot the third eye. But i had to stop another time cause school that made me lose the rhythm. You said that what I want are demonstration of Titanic spiritual energy so how much time I would spend to archive it, 3 years? You said also that the ultimate goal of doing this way is to obtain full control over destiny. what do you mean with absolute control? Being conscious of what one can do and realize their own desires without affecting the other free will? I don't think this is possible even if you are able to obtain superhuman capabilities because there are too many limits to human existence. One should do it in alongside to the presence of physical gods and not in a godless time where the majority of people are all in the caos of what to believe and in a world full of rottenness. I believe in planetary fatality and that there are energies above our control that can't get surpassed so what
do you intend for "absolute control over destiny"? I don't think humans can break or transcend space and time. I would like to see the realm of the gods or have a chance to ask this to demon of Satan himself
You stated correctly that the limitations of humans in general is time. This is exactly what we are trying to surpass and not get anymore affected physically by, so we don't need to reenter the cycle of reincarnation, which causes obvious losses(like memory). Obviously / on the long term it would be this-immortality, but that doesn't mean you can't invest time in yourself so you can have a better quality wise life span, when you can advance yourself in the most efficient way possible. Being in control of what happens to you (in a realistic sense) would be the main first objective, and you can do so only through self development.
(Unrelated) Who ever told you'll never need the help of those around you to somehow get to that point? Our planet is a jungle at the moment and opportunities will for most of the time come through people.
Simply put you don't need to become a God now... you need to become able to rely on yourself first and your eventual abilities. And self awareness is key.

For anyone serious about satanism, must meditate every day. meditations like cleaning your aura, chakras, working on empowering your soul and chakras and so on. It seems a lot but is not. If you spend an average of an hour of your day working on yourself, you will notice results soon, as long as you don't skip any day. An hour is not a long, think about how many times some waste time on things they should even be doing?
There is no other way to advancing if you don't put in the work and effort. Your soul is like a muscle, the more you work on it the stronger it will get with time. JoS has a list of meditations in order, from new beginners to advance, If you have any further questions on where to begin let us know.

As for attacks at night is possible, this why we do aura protection, meditations to prevent this from happening, and take your time to read more JoS web site, even articles listed here on forums, it will help you understand more and answer your questions.

Greys, enemies, thoughtforms, etc... They do it for many reasons, spy, attack, hurt, distract list goes on! Father Satan and Gods of duat does contact us, often. This is why we are here. I find this question very stupid by the way. Without the Gods, JoS would not exist. Common sense!

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
For anyone serious about satanism, must meditate every day. meditations like cleaning your aura, chakras, working on empowering your soul and chakras and so on. It seems a lot but is not. If you spend an average of an hour of your day working on yourself, you will notice results soon, as long as you don't skip any day. An hour is not a long, think about how many times some waste time on things they should even be doing?
There is no other way to advancing if you don't put in the work and effort. Your soul is like a muscle, the more you work on it the stronger it will get with time. JoS has a list of meditations in order, from new beginners to advance, If you have any further questions on where to begin let us know.

As for attacks at night is possible, this why we do aura protection, meditations to prevent this from happening, and take your time to read more JoS web site, even articles listed here on forums, it will help you understand more and answer your questions.

Greys, enemies, thoughtforms, etc... They do it for many reasons, spy, attack, hurt, distract list goes on! Father Satan and Gods of duat does contact us, often. This is why we are here. I find this question very stupid by the way. Without the Gods, JoS would not exist. Common sense!

Hey Myla. Hope youve been well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back