Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which Sigil should I use to summon Beelzebub?

Both are correct and you can use either one. Remember the same gods were known across many different cultures, so sometimes there is a small difference between the symbols used in each culture, even when both mean the same thing and go back to the same place. Use the one that is easier for you to remember and see in your mind.

I didnt know about the second sigil but i always used the one right here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub_15207.gif
I'd guess you can probably use either but I am not sure. Just be aware that it often takes some time for him to come to you even if he knows you that is my personal experience with him it is probably because he is busy often or something. Other than that good luck.

Has anyone seen him by any chance how does he look ? He isn't mentioned much here it's been on my mind for some time

BoRn of fire said:
Has anyone seen him by any chance how does he look ? He isn't mentioned much here it's been on my mind for some time
https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Both are correct and you can use either one. Remember the same gods were known across many different cultures, so sometimes there is a small difference between the symbols used in each culture, even when both mean the same thing and go back to the same place. Use the one that is easier for you to remember and see in your mind.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I will use the easiest one for me. I am summoning Beelzebub because Beelzebub's name keep on repeating inside my head. I don't know why. At random times out of no where, Beelzebub's name starts repeating in my mind. That's why I think I need to Summon the Mighty God Beelzebub. What are your thoughts about it?

slyscorpion said:
I didnt know about the second sigil but i always used the one right here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub_15207.gif
I'd guess you can probably use either but I am not sure. Just be aware that it often takes some time for him to come to you even if he knows you that is my personal experience with him it is probably because he is busy often or something. Other than that good luck.

Thanks slyscorpion :)

Phariu said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I will use the easiest one for me. I am summoning Beelzebub because Beelzebub's name keep on repeating inside my head. I don't know why. At random times out of no where, Beelzebub's name starts repeating in my mind. That's why I think I need to Summon the Mighty God Beelzebub. What are your thoughts about it?

Hmm he may want to tell you something or he could be your Gaurdian as well. I suspect he may be my Gaurdian because on his own he came to me and helped me get back into Satanism around the time the final Rtr had come. He then appeared in dreams a few times. Often they had Asian themes which makes sense when i read about him since he rules that culture apparently. So yes he is very nice and helpful but serious as well. When I wanted to do drugs a few months back and was going out searching for it for example he made his presence known and that he didn't want that at all by sending kind of angry energy for example. You may want to summon him through Satan though before calling on him because if you don't have a connection with a God I found out the enemy can try to impersonate that God they won't tell you they are but they will try to match the appearance and energy of the God. So it's best to use summoning for the first time if you are not familiar with him and he doesn't come to you on his own. From what I know about him i doubt he would in any way be offended by this. So don't worry. If you are not open enough he will probably try to appear in a dream or put thoughts in your head in a certain way. So try to remain open when you sense him around.

I do want to note I believe he helped me with something physical too. I know he was aware of the situation of me getting kicked out of this apartment at the end of this month cause he showed up on his own when i was chatting about that with someone. Well I got approved for a new place I had some stuff on my record from back in the day when I was using drugs and got evicted etc. For no reason at all that was removed and i got in the first place I asked for even though I probably had stuff that disqualified me automatically they said. So yes he is very nice and helpful and I am thankful to him.

I just wanted to comment on this since you probably want an example of experience with him or something. I do not know what in your case he wants to tell you or do but he I very nice and helpful i must say. So go for it.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
There are 2 Sigils of Beelzebub. Can I use either or do I need to use a specific Sigil for summoning?
Thanks in advance :)

He most probably wants to talk to you.
Same thing happened with me. Good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back