Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to contact an HP privately (no trolling)

V12-POWER

Hey everyone, at first I wasn't 100% sure of creating this thread cause most of cases they turn into some sort of trolling form so thats why I made it clear in the title.

The reason for me to contact an HP is simple; to give a clear perspective of whats the situation I gotta give information that's probably going to expose me, however, this is not a personal thing, not even a family thing, this involves me and everyone living in the same country as me.

I just wanna talk about what can I do aside from spamming the final RTR - but the problem is that satanists in my country might be on the single digit number as of now so we're not a local force yet.

This post doesn't need to be approved, all I want to know if it's possible to speak to one of the HPs. If so, I would really like to proceed, but I can understand if that's not the case.

Thanks.

If you feel comfortable, you can talk openly (without giving any personal information that would pinpoint you and make the enemy seek you out easier) about the issues you want to, here.

There are many members here that can and do give good, insightful advice and come from all different walks of life.

I'm pretty sure there is at least one or more member here who can understand exactly where you are coming from and can help :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back