Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Lebanese revolution is a result of RTR's

Hidddenwarrior

There's a massive revolution that has been going on in Lebanon. People are protesting in the streets to overthrow the corrupt and Jewish controlled government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_xV0ha2VHw

Interesting. Theres also a revolution going on in Iraq 40 killed and 1000 wounded or so. Medias suppressing this.

I very much doubt it. Even if this "revolution" has a genuine beginning, it's only a matter of time for it to turn into a civil war.

Jews planned for the destruction of several Arab countries and Iran (Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon and Iran) now it's time for Lebanon and Iran.

What's happening in Lebanon is nothing but merely the same thing that happened in the Arab countries affected by the so called "Arab Spring", it's only a matter of time until this turns into either a civil war (indirect war with pissrael just like in Syria) or a full out war with pissrael. Either way whatever happens in Lebanon won't be beneficial for pissrael.

The maniac jews are playing with fire. They still think they have a thoughtform to back them up.
Pissrael lost the war with Hezbollah back in 2006 when the JoS was barely spiritually active in the war against jews, and they lost the war in Syria when all hope was lost and ISIL almost took over all of Syria, but we truned the tide with our RtRs and now the Syrian army is more powerful than it was before 2011.
Next battle will be their last one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back