I fell in love with a girl then lost her

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:24 pm

Shael wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Image

You typed about IQ in your signature. That's...funny. That picture would have been better as a gif or video, with the blood dripping down (up) your arm and dripping in a grey-coloured, nearly-monochrome room, onto the dusty, wooden floor, upstairs in an old building, with a dirty single-panelled window, the wooden floor which is as hard and dry as your soon-to-be dead heart will become, and the view/camera moving to the floor with bits of the heart dropping off onto the floor. Then the sound of a soft splat, causing the settled dust to be disturbed, as you drop the pumping heartgrenade onto the floor, with the pin removed, the tinkle of the pin dropping onto the wooden floor, but your pumping heartgrenade not exploding, just pumping with the pool of blood getting bigger, and you walking off out of your sombre, gloomy room, emotionless and silent, with footsteps on the wooden floor and the sound effects of the creaky door, locking it behind you. We never see your front side, so we never know if this is your heart or hers. The heartgrenade doesn't ever explode; it just keeps pumping and pumping, the blood increasing, getting mottled with the dust, and the blood seeps into the wood and between the panels/floorboards, and the scene fades to black briefly as the sound effects, in the distance, can be heard of you getting into your car and driving away...
It is a bit of time later and the scene returns, with everything, camera angle and all, in the exact same positions as before the fade-to-black. The heartgrenade has still not exploded, hardly pumping but struggling and dried, nothing has moved, and the blood-soaked hard, wooden dusty floor has also dried, the heartgrenade stuck in the dust and blood to the floor. Approaching footsteps are heard outside the door, and the creaky door opens slowly to show you, unshaven, drunk and scruffy. You move over to the slowly-pumping limp heartgrenade and notice the pin is missin, ccausing you to search for it frantically, the only sounds from you to be heard are your heavy breathing and moans, groans and grunts of frustration in searching for the pin. Fade to black, scene end. There's no need for any rain or thunder and lightning here, in this doomed heartache of a one-sided semi-love story.
Well, in my opinion it would have been better like that.

You won't be reasoned with. The Heart doesn't know reason, and you're admitting that more and more, continually. You typed about the jew lowering IQ. The jew uses emotion as a tool of mind-rape. Notice a rape theme here, Mr Creepy Man. Now "muh been targuttid by mah fellow Satanists bcs meh want bang girl". Stop contradicting yourself. Go put on an Emo playlist, and although this might not quite be Emo, let me start you off -

I've fallen in Love
I've fallen in Love for the first time,
and this time I know it's for real...


Enjoy.
You have a weird humor Fancy but this was kinda funny. Good job :lol:

I forgot what he said exactly, but HPHC said something like that I do things in my own way, even though it/I might be quite strange. I am unique. Yay! Lol.

I also hoped that that description thing I said would be understood by someone (satanichonour) who has a lot of emotions about someone else (his fancy piece) at the moment (and also understood by anyone else, for that matter). To me, it fit in with the...heartache(?) in/of his avatar. How saying what I said to him was evil, I have no idea - except that love is blind (here, I would have quoted something (as I do! Meme and all!) but what I wanted to quote is more secular-christian, which I didn't realise immediately, so nevermind).

I might have sounded rude and offensive in my last reply to satanichonour just above, but he wasn't listening, so I decided to be rude to see if he would listen to that instead (which, to be honest, I doubt). It's not to be hostile, but stepping on eggshells all the time makes the one who steps on those eggshells always be in the wrong, because muh feelings and reasons and excuses.

It's also so that later, I would hope satanichonour might realise to remain chilled out in future similar events! I do think that experience is the best teacher. Emotions can be tempestuous, and a new love interest all of a sudden tries to replace brain activity - and for some people, it does replace it for however long it takes. (Again, in my experience.)

I would hope satanichonour might get with this girl, hence why I said to wait and review it (and also so he doesn't get into trouble) and see if he does really want to be with her, or if it is just a passing fancy, albeit a powerful one. I expected that he wouldn't listen, so I changed tack after this reply here which you quoted.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:34 pm

Azorm wrote:Detachment is good sometimes

I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 430

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:50 am

I haven't really read everything just kinda peeked through this discussion.

To my understanding you want a girl so put a love working on her and attract her to you until you get her. My personal advice is if you want something chase after it headfirst, forget worries or doubts or any opinions from others that get in the way. If it's a mistake or blows up in your face then you will learn and grow from it.


I used to live super safely, take no risks make no moves, bury any desire under doubts, what if's, anxiety and the worthless opinions of other people. Now I see something I want I just go for it like a starved dog. Personally, failing feels better than knowing I didn't even try. So I always go for what I want without really thinking too much.

Within reason obviously. I don't jump on someone and rape them because I want to have sex with them. But I start making moves, physically and spiritually towards my goals. I don't dwell on what could go wrong or why it could be a bad idea or a waste of time. I think this is a much better way of approaching these things than asking for opinions from people you've never met.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 274
Location: Everywhere

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Azorm » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:36 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Azorm wrote:Detachment is good sometimes

I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.



Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:08 pm

Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
satanichonor wrote:God, now that I am done with all this bs I finally get to work on the 8 fold path thanks for the drama and actual ignorant everyone.
Jack is the only one that made any sense and wasn't acting like an enemy nordic.

F#@%ing crazy....

It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..

I didn't mean to joke about it at all, but yeah it is quite joke/mock-worthy in a friendly manner. Once he realises, however long that takes, I might decide to accept the apology which he won't give me! (This I meant humourously.)

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:So you are older than her by an amount that is more than half of her entire lifetime? That's weird, you're too old for her. You even said it's illegal where you are.


As long as one is of age I do not see the Harm. There are many girls who prefer older men. Hitler was much older then Eva Braun. As long as its not pedo shit, there should not be an issue.


Ohhh. No no no no.

Horrible idea.


That would be fine if they were both mature adults and they know that this is what they really want. But this girl he's talking about is a young child, and he is trying to be creepy and take advantage of her. It ain't right at all in this situation.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Azorm wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Azorm wrote:Detachment is good sometimes

I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.



Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol

I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:00 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Azorm wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.



Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol

I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.

You're explanation is blasphemy and you're no joke or are you. Your explanation it's surley not meant to be funny so I'm not completely sure what shael is laughing about either. Besides that I really don't care what you say keep being an asshole and everyone will hate you, you obviously know nothing of the soul and I ....fancyman since you try to mock my name calling me satanichonor sarcastically. And then you joke about my apology which you will never get. Oh really. So now you know why if you have never had contact with satan you know why because you are an asshole and turn on your own.
How the hell do you actually hate on your own people and don't even tell me it's not hating, because I know you would.
"Fancyman" (since you mock my name) you're being an asshole don't even try and reason now because what you said was help at the beginning then you turn into an douche at the end of your first post.
So you can explain to me how giving advice then being mean and saying sorry again then saying you're giving advice again is "helping me."
So really as much as I don't like swearing everyone that has read this thread knows you're a complete asshole to you're own people, and you don't know how important people are here, so I'll leave that for you to think about.
Oh, and sense you don't know what karma is obviously, you're probably going to be dying and during your death you will be thinking about how being an asshole to me for two years and how this has affected your soul on such a dramatic level you don't even realize. totally contradict yourself. Don't even make sense and your an asshole. I have enough news and updates, when you're on the important announcements.
If the gods even accept such a soul when you speak your username if it's talked about on another planet infont of me I will surley be taking care of you.
One word for you is loser don't treat me like I'm on the bottom fancyloser I've had it with you and I'd gladly knock you out. I have been an asshole I have even seen my higher self through being a dick but nothing compared to you you're something else, theres always people that take it too far, go take it out on the jew. I believe you're on a powerkick while on your power kick kicking your own people just realize you don't even make sense. I think you should stop acting like a snappy christian. You said the girl will be fine because you changed your mind now (Wtf) Make up you're fucking mind retard. You will be blocked. Also If anyone new seen you on here act you do that is new they would turn the other way because you're being a complete asshole so good luck to you.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
satanichonor wrote:God, now that I am done with all this bs I finally get to work on the 8 fold path thanks for the drama and actual ignorant everyone.
Jack is the only one that made any sense and wasn't acting like an enemy nordic.

F#@%ing crazy....

It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..

As much as I hate to say it again you don't know what I feel and as long as I had an experience with an individual that lasted actually probably more than 5 minutes you stop exaggerating the time. You are not surprised how easy men fall in love. anfd your For F!ck sake is directed at me really? But ask yourself how men easily fall in love most of the time, infact.
These are not jokes aquarius and as soon as somebody took it as a joke which was shael you took it as one too and then fancymanys insult turns into a joke (then fancymancy said he was joking because shael said so that's no joke.) so the insult turns into a joke when shael laughs. gotta be kidding me... stop wasting my time.
Oh and by the way I have been here 7 years please do not refer to me as "some guy" thank you. When were all considered family here I see different here when "this guy" is meant with bad intent.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:14 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Azorm wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.



Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol

I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.

So fancy man I was writing music (you top individual of the world but I cannot fathom how much you are an asshole) my camera battery died and it leaves me feeling like you don't know anything the soul or about me... well duh. so judgmental in a bad way you do not know anything about the soul. Obviously you can stop your shit retard i've had it with you. I can go on and on though. It leaves me worried about the world.
You're like the fish activist killing fish is no kindness it's not food it's violence. fuck off.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:37 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Azorm wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.



Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol

I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.

But of course you're the judgemental fish activist that protects fish. Believe me it's well related.
Fucking idiot. So today I actually had a younger girl say hi to me because she was interested in me, and you're calling me a creep, when if she is interested you know damn well it proabably is not creepy, because I do do yoga and habve many satanic elements about me which it makes me question your satanic power.
You worry about her then you don't make up your fucking mind retard fancy retard.
To make completely clear your comment/story was quite literal and a thoughtform actually directed at me pretty much and was no joke. otherwise there would have been a joke, which if you laughed at that other than him wasting his time well.... I have other things to do than deal with this fancy man which is an asshole. what a fancy man say?
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:44 am

satanichonor wrote:
Shael wrote:
Jack wrote:Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world.
Jack wrote:You can do it! Go and talk to her. You can definitely do it ! Go for it bro.
Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.

Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.


You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:16 am

Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
satanichonor wrote:God, now that I am done with all this bs I finally get to work on the 8 fold path thanks for the drama and actual ignorant everyone.
Jack is the only one that made any sense and wasn't acting like an enemy nordic.

F#@%ing crazy....

It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..



Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 am

I am an arsehole and I am this and I am that and I have this and I have that and I haven't this and I haven't that...and all of the others. Enjoy pursuing someone who is immature with your own immature "Satanic Honour". I wasn't trying to upset you, and it is not bullshit, but I said before that you won't be reasoned with - and thanks for proving me right. Let me, or let us, know what is honourable and Satanic about this entire thing.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
Shael wrote:Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.

Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.


You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.

Yea under 16 is sure illegal, meaning I wouldn't do it. Also I am aware of the consequences, so I wouldn't... that is prison. so duh I wouldn't.
I am incredibly immature when I never said I'd go breaking the law left and right with her? Because I wouldn't break the law. So please get that right.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..



Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.

Once again lots of guys fall in love within seconds, and it's not funny either.
My sister has a kid that she met someone like that. He said to my sister "there is just something about you, after that they end up dating."
It's funny because theres a song by ratt also you're in love which states " struck by lighting, you're in love."
In particular when the women is more than I imagined I start falling in love because that's pulls me in. When I raise my eyebrows.
Really I thought I made it clear what the situation is. I don't want sex. Aldrick funny you said numby because of the fact that I was going to use that yesterday. Anyway I am not a numbskull, And you're inferring this is pedophilia which it's not, I have heard other people say it's not here including high priests. Pedophilia is attracted to prepubescent children.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:14 pm

satanichonor wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.


You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.

Yea under 16 is sure illegal, meaning I wouldn't do it. Also I am aware of the consequences, so I wouldn't... that is prison. so duh I wouldn't.
I am incredibly immature when I never said I'd go breaking the law left and right with her? Because I wouldn't break the law. So please get that right.



I am not understand how old is this girl and how old you are.

I am happy for your sister. So your sis was under legal age, ran by him and thet fell in love? Remarkable.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 4547

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:18 pm

satanichonor wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..



Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.

Once again lots of guys fall in love within seconds, and it's not funny either.
My sister has a kid that she met someone like that. He said to my sister "there is just something about you, after that they end up dating."
It's funny because theres a song by ratt also you're in love which states " struck by lighting, you're in love."
In particular when the women is more than I imagined I start falling in love because that's pulls me in. When I raise my eyebrows.
Really I thought I made it clear what the situation is. I don't want sex. Aldrick funny you said numby because of the fact that I was going to use that yesterday. Anyway I am not a numbskull, And you're inferring this is pedophilia which it's not, I have heard other people say it's not here including high priests. Pedophilia is attracted to prepubescent children.
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:59 pm

FancyMancy wrote:I am an arsehole and I am this and I am that and I have this and I have that and I haven't this and I haven't that...and all of the others. Enjoy pursuing someone who is immature with your own immature "Satanic Honour". I wasn't trying to upset you, and it is not bullshit, but I said before that you won't be reasoned with - and thanks for proving me right. Let me, or let us, know what is honourable and Satanic about this entire thing.

Funny borrowing hooded cobras jokes, I remember seeing that somewhere but can't spot where.
I won't be reasoned with?
There is actually nothing wrong with me or who I decide to be involved with less we are both good people and are comfortable look good together ect. it is fine.
If I prefer cute over sexy that is my business, but not for you to crash the gates about.

High priest already talked about the age to clear it up as well. Which I also find okay.
I didn't think there is anything satanic about which partner you pick but what you do with them which is none of your business but for the sake of you calling me out on that too for no reason I want to teach about the soul and care for her, because I do care so much to the point I want more and sense I want to be romantic and kiss her on the cheek and all this because I think she's cute, you think I'm creepy. These girls arn't so immature to the point they are just goofing of all the time they are smart.
This happens alot and I don't see you bashing adolf hitler for his choice in this either him being 40 when eva was 17 he would be considered a pedophile because it is below the age of consent in some places but not there or here..please. What I see in these girls anyway something that is not christian and satanic a good soul adolf hitler has commented about these things as well.
It doesn't have to be shes 15 and even if it is it can just be friends until the law says so, this doesn't mean pedophilia. I made it clear that I will not break the law yet you all don't listen, also don't know my intentions are nothing of what you expect.
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?[b]
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
[/b] So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..



Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.

okay so someone writes an essay and sense it's more than two paragraphs... then screw it.
I surely don't respect this disrespect because " I don't know what I am talking about becaus eI just went in detial about what happened or if you are referring to another paragraph I do know what I am talking about, If you would only read then you'd know where I am coming from.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:10 pm

I'd had enough insults from all of you [u]"not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
[/u] There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 pm

One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

Shael
Posts: 2399

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Shael » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 pm

satanichonor wrote:Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :P

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Shael wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :P

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.

Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:48 pm

satanichonor wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I am an arsehole and I am this and I am that and I have this and I have that and I haven't this and I haven't that...and all of the others. Enjoy pursuing someone who is immature with your own immature "Satanic Honour". I wasn't trying to upset you, and it is not bullshit, but I said before that you won't be reasoned with - and thanks for proving me right. Let me, or let us, know what is honourable and Satanic about this entire thing.

Funny borrowing hooded cobras jokes, I remember seeing that somewhere but can't spot where.
I won't be reasoned with?
There is actually nothing wrong with me or who I decide to be involved with less we are both good people and are comfortable look good together ect. it is fine.
If I prefer cute over sexy that is my business, but not for you to crash the gates about.

High priest already talked about the age to clear it up as well. Which I also find okay.
I didn't think there is anything satanic about which partner you pick but what you do with them which is none of your business but for the sake of you calling me out on that too for no reason I want to teach about the soul and care for her, because I do care so much to the point I want more and sense I want to be romantic and kiss her on the cheek and all this because I think she's cute, you think I'm creepy. These girls arn't so immature to the point they are just goofing of all the time they are smart.
This happens alot and I don't see you bashing adolf hitler for his choice in this either him being 40 when eva was 17 he would be considered a pedophile because it is below the age of consent in some places but not there or here..please. What I see in these girls anyway something that is not christian and satanic a good soul adolf hitler has commented about these things as well.
It doesn't have to be shes 15 and even if it is it can just be friends until the law says so, this doesn't mean pedophilia. I made it clear that I will not break the law yet you all don't listen, also don't know my intentions are nothing of what you expect.
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?[b]
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
[/b] So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.

What joke is that? If I were to borrow someone else's joke, I'd have said - in this case - "as HPHC would say".

You just saw her once and you think you care about her already. That's the big point here.

As I said already, the age of consent is an arbitrary j00 "law", and is left a grey area deliberately. One might argue that puberty/the ability to be impregnated/the ability to produce sperm should be legal age, while others might argue it depends on the individual's education, mental state and health, and emotional maturity.

Yes, I said you might need to review it until she is legal age, and do a working or two in the meantime.

I never once said I know you enough to judge you, so don't try to put words in my mouth. I said already that I am sharing another point of view, and you've been attacking me. I wasn't picking on your username; I was making a point about it being honourable and Satanic. I also wasn't the only one - nor the first - to call you creepy.

I didn't intend to insult you. Being offended is a choice by the potential offendee. Am I also evil, an arsehole, repulsive, a dick and whatever else in my emotions thread? Chill the fuck out. I don't come here to be liked. This is not communism where we all must like the same thing. "There is no accounting for taste"; "we're all individuals", etc.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.

Yea under 16 is sure illegal, meaning I wouldn't do it. Also I am aware of the consequences, so I wouldn't... that is prison. so duh I wouldn't.
I am incredibly immature when I never said I'd go breaking the law left and right with her? Because I wouldn't break the law. So please get that right.



I am not understand how old is this girl and how old you are.

I am happy for your sister. So your sis was under legal age, ran by him and thet fell in love? Remarkable.

haha my sister was 25 at the time
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Aquarius wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.

Once again lots of guys fall in love within seconds, and it's not funny either.
My sister has a kid that she met someone like that. He said to my sister "there is just something about you, after that they end up dating."
It's funny because theres a song by ratt also you're in love which states " struck by lighting, you're in love."
In particular when the women is more than I imagined I start falling in love because that's pulls me in. When I raise my eyebrows.
Really I thought I made it clear what the situation is. I don't want sex. Aldrick funny you said numby because of the fact that I was going to use that yesterday. Anyway I am not a numbskull, And you're inferring this is pedophilia which it's not, I have heard other people say it's not here including high priests. Pedophilia is attracted to prepubescent children.
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18

I am not over 25
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:37 pm

satanichonor wrote:One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)


I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 430

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 am

satanichonor wrote:Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?[b]
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
[/b] So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.


Image
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 am

satanichonor wrote:I'd had enough insults from all of you [u]"not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
[/u] There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:


I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:48 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?[b]
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
[/b] So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.


Image


I just had a realization. This is how it feels to have kids. I just dont want him to get hurt. Like when parents try to slap common sense into someone and you cant. They rebel harder. Screw u dad!

The prefontal cortex of the Brain doesnt fully mature till age 25. So when youre older and look at below 25, its as if they have brain damage. Then they go and make mistakes and then they want the Advice.

I remember my mothers words. Under 18 drag them by the ear screaming, over 18 you just gotta let them go, when they screw up and they will, hopefully it wont be too bad.

This is how the Gods see us. Constantly failing and Learning. If you never fail you never learn.

Going with an underage girl, only an adult can give consent. In certain states age of consent is 16 with alot of underlining that lawyers say is not worth it.

If the the state finds out, your done, no matter how much her and her parents scream consent. So beside those 3 being able to literally fuck your world any day. Say she tells her best friend, you have another liability, shes tells her friend, you have a worse Liability, who goes and tells 20 people, 20 more Liabilities.

So thats the risk. Anyone wanna go for it. Remember you chose your actions BUT you do NOT chose your consequences.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 3725

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:30 am

satanichonor wrote:
Shael wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :P

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.

Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.

I don't need to calm down. As I said, I'm not getting fired up. You are the one who keeps on attacking and insulting; saying "No more", in this thread; saying that we're all insulting you when I don't think anyone, except for you, has been insulting; etc., so it is you need to calm down and listen. Now take this as a personal attack and insult, and try and deflect it back onto me. Forever, it is amazingly funny how we get off-topic after trying to be helpful because the requester doesn't like the help nor the answers, so it goes off-topic and in to an argument. Lollage, pure lollage.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)


I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.

No comment.



Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:I'd had enough insults from all of you [u]"not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
[/u] There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:


I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.

Yeah, and I'm evil, an arsehole, a dick, repulsive, not to be liked, saying I know everything about satanichonour therefore judging him correctly, etc. That's funny that is.

In the future, maybe I should not bother trying to do Internet help, so there is one less person (me) catching fish, so to speak, and making everyone else have to work harder, but still not succeeding because they don't visit the same things as I do at the same times, seeing the same things, etc. Maybe I should get a legal victory, demanding my threads and posts, and my large informative pictures, videos, and everything, etc., be taken down at my request/demand and that they not be redone by anyone else. That would be an arsehole, dick, repulsive, not-to-be-liked, unhelpful, etc. move.

People just need to shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up, and listen to what others say, and if they don't like the answers and replies, then ignore the advice and go and do stupid things anyway. I'll be smoking my Cubans, sipping my Scotch on the Rocks in front of my large fireplace, listening to classical music, while they're... not.

Enjoy getting this thread back on-topic. Have fun.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Shael
Posts: 2399

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Shael » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 am

satanichonor wrote:Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.
Hey I just wanted to tell you smth, and please don't take this in any insulting way, but I think you might have some curses/blockages on your 4th and 5th chakra about these things. You don't have to blindly believe me this. Just maybe try vibrating Wunjo into those chakras for a few minutes with focus, and see how it feels.
I think it should help a lot. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:01 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
Shael wrote:Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :P

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.

Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.

I don't need to calm down. As I said, I'm not getting fired up. You are the one who keeps on attacking and insulting; saying "No more", in this thread; saying that we're all insulting you when I don't think anyone, except for you, has been insulting; etc., so it is you need to calm down and listen. Now take this as a personal attack and insult, and try and deflect it back onto me. Forever, it is amazingly funny how we get off-topic after trying to be helpful because the requester doesn't like the help nor the answers, so it goes off-topic and in to an argument. Lollage, pure lollage.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)


I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.

No comment.



Aldrick Strickland wrote:
satanichonor wrote:I'd had enough insults from all of you [u]"not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
[/u] There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:


I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.

Yeah, and I'm evil, an arsehole, a dick, repulsive, not to be liked, saying I know everything about satanichonour therefore judging him correctly, etc. That's funny that is.

In the future, maybe I should not bother trying to do Internet help, so there is one less person (me) catching fish, so to speak, and making everyone else have to work harder, but still not succeeding because they don't visit the same things as I do at the same times, seeing the same things, etc. Maybe I should get a legal victory, demanding my threads and posts, and my large informative pictures, videos, and everything, etc., be taken down at my request/demand and that they not be redone by anyone else. That would be an arsehole, dick, repulsive, not-to-be-liked, unhelpful, etc. move.

People just need to shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up, and listen to what others say, and if they don't like the answers and replies, then ignore the advice and go and do stupid things anyway. I'll be smoking my Cubans, sipping my Scotch on the Rocks in front of my large fireplace, listening to classical music, while they're... not.

Enjoy getting this thread back on-topic. Have fun.


Fancy Honey. Everything is cool. Youre doing great. :)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm

[/quote]if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18[/quote]
I agree
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Shael wrote:
satanichonor wrote:Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.
Hey I just wanted to tell you smth, and please don't take this in any insulting way, but I think you might have some curses/blockages on your 4th and 5th chakra about these things. You don't have to blindly believe me this. Just maybe try vibrating Wunjo into those chakras for a few minutes with focus, and see how it feels.
I think it should help a lot. :)

Well...it is a blockage yes I have trouble moving on from this age range because of the fact that I dated a younger girl when I was 16 and things all went to crud.
I am pretty sure her mother is a jewess I seen her pics last night she has the features and craziness in her eyes looks like she wants confrontation total jewish feature there. Her mother was saying I'd beat her daughter or some crazy bleep when my karma was great and I looked fine. So a jewess ended up screwing up everything for me, but her daughter is a jew so hell I don't care that she ruined it. I thought the bump on the girls nose was french and I thought nothing of her gummy smile, crazy. Other than that she looked like a gentile.
Now she is with some guy that drinks alot and looks older which is odd her mother is so accepting of self destructing behavior, well not really cause shes a kike.
Jews are always to blame.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3303
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:33 pm

satanichonor wrote:
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18[/quote]
I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.

satanichonor
Posts: 267

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby satanichonor » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18

I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.[/quote]
Yeah... I figured that already, though I don't find anything wrong with 25 and 17 at least, I don't like the age difference when counted but everyones different age. I think I just like women that look like they're younger I think, they're cute that's my preference.
I figured someone would comment on that. Should have made it clear. Sorry.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

Aquarius
Posts: 4547

Re: I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
satanichonor wrote:
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18

I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.[/quote]My reply was pretty stupid and wrote without really thinking, don’t think about it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elias Sebastian, Majestic-12 [Bot], StyleCoin and 21 guests