Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding "name" in astro form...

HPS Lydia

The "name" field in the astrology order forms can be anything you want, any alias, your email address (before the @), even a random alpha-numerical assignment. Don't be delusional and think that I have nothing better to do with my time than keep track of "real" names, I highly respect the privacy of my fellow SS. Plus, I just don't give a flying fuck what anyone's name is.

Also, many people use other paypal accounts (relatives, for example), and other people purchase readings for others, so I don't know, nor do I care, what "name" is used on paypal. All I jot down is what's in the order form: alias (as a placeholder for saving and sending your files), and birth info.

I don't know what goes through some people's minds, accusing me of "lying" in order to get their real name or whatever it is they think I'm "lying" about... this post is due to an email I just received, so I can just send this link or copy-paste for future reference.

The weirdness I have to put up with some days... :roll:

They know that they can fill in false-information fields. They know that. Of course, giving incorrect birth details will be wasting your time and their money - but at least you'd still be getting paid!

Yes, :roll: indeed.

That's just bizarre. I saw the topic title and assumed someone was curious and asked if names given at birth can somehow affect us on an astrological level or something. I had used an alias for my order and the subject wasn't even brought up; can't imagine what would give someone this idea other than enemy-induced paranoia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back