Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

human magnetism and duct tape

jbkbmz

Why does duct tape jump to the human skin like a magnet ?
I just discovered this by accident.
Any explanation?

Because of static electricity, which can cause attraction due to a current on the duct tape, most of the time made by movement. This is only basic science, nothing more than that.

Blow up a balloon and rub it on your jumper, a towel or other fabric, then put the balloon near your hair. You might want to look in a mirror while you do this.

FancyMancy said:
Blow up a balloon and rub it on your jumper, a towel or other fabric, then put the balloon near your hair. You might want to look in a mirror while you do this.
Rub a balloon against your hair for a few minutes, then put the balloon against the wall. It sticks! :eek: Hair + balloons = erases gravity! :lol:

Anyone ever try focusing on increasing the magnetic energy in their hands for an hour while doing this ?
If so, any results ?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Rub a balloon against your hair for a few minutes, then put the balloon against the wall. It sticks! :eek: Hair + balloons = erases gravity! :lol:
Unwholey shiznit, Oly. Now that is just wrong! That's some dark, dark magic, that is.

Homer Simpson: Stupid gravity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back