Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the aura interact with the physical plane?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Okay, so I just want to clarify something according to the JoS site, that the aura can be used to protect, attract, influence, maim, or even kill. . By underling this statement and learning how this works, is it really considerate that the aura can interact with the physical plane or realm? Reason I ask this is because I always find it hard to discern rather or not if I'm doing this right. And I'm constantly debating myself that the aura is what heals, the aura is what moves the object, the aura is what protects me. I fully understand that the aura is an energy field, which is electromagnetic energy or bio-electricity. But the question I'm asking is, is this really the source of energy or magick that effects the physical world? Or I'm I over exaggerating? Because I don't like wishful thinking. Your answers is much appreciated, Thank You.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Okay, so I just want to clarify something according to the JoS site, that the aura can be used to protect, attract, influence, maim, or even kill. . By underling this statement and learning how this works, is it really considerate that the aura can interact with the physical plane or realm? Reason I ask this is because I always find it hard to discern rather or not if I'm doing this right. And I'm constantly debating myself that the aura is what heals, the aura is what moves the object, the aura is what protects me. I fully understand that the aura is an energy field, which is electromagnetic energy or bio-electricity. But the question I'm asking is, is this really the source of energy or magick that effects the physical world? Or I'm I over exaggerating? Because I don't like wishful thinking. Your answers is much appreciated, Thank You.
The Aura interacts with the physical plane all the time, the more powerful you are the more it can interact, moving object requires a powerful aura. Now what you are asking if I understood well is if the source of magick is the aura? In a way yes, the aura is like the manifestation of all the energy in your body. It's like an electromagnetic field, the source of the energy is the electricity but the field is like the Aura of it, I hope my explanation is clear. Saying the Aura is the source of magick is correct in a way but the Aura, in the end, is the field that all the energy in your body produces. Both ways are correct in my opinion.

luis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
The Aura interacts with the physical plane all the time, the more powerful you are the more it can interact, moving object requires a powerful aura. Now what you are asking if I understood well is if the source of magick is the aura? In a way yes, the aura is like the manifestation of all the energy in your body. It's like an electromagnetic field, the source of the energy is the electricity but the field is like the Aura of it, I hope my explanation is clear. Saying the Aura is the source of magick is correct in a way but the Aura, in the end, is the field that all the energy in your body produces. Both ways are correct in my opinion.

Yes, that's the answer I was looking for. Thank you very much ;), your much appreciated.

Al_Jariel66 said:
The aura is what your body as a whole produces around you, it's an energy-field basically. The main things that are used in magick are your chakras and, as an extension of this, your mind and your soul itself. If you want to make your magick more powerful, work both on these things, and on your aura. This goes hand-in-hand with things like how well you can focus your attention, and how strong your willpower is. :)

Since we are on the topic, I have had this thought for a while now that I have been meaning to bring up.

My understanding is the physical obj and the aura is the different manifestations of the same being. So, when we are practicing telekinesis do we push the aura and the object follows?

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
The aura is what your body as a whole produces around you, it's an energy-field basically. The main things that are used in magick are your chakras and, as an extension of this, your mind and your soul itself. If you want to make your magick more powerful, work both on these things, and on your aura. This goes hand-in-hand with things like how well you can focus your attention, and how strong your willpower is. :)

Indeed thank you, I will make this an effort.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Since we are on the topic, I have had this thought for a while now that I have been meaning to bring up.

My understanding is the physical obj and the aura is the different manifestations of the same being. So, when we are practicing telekinesis do we push the aura and the object follows?

That would be my interpretation.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

So I have a next question, Raven's power from teen titans. Would that be an example of using the aura on the physical plane as magick? (Although that may not be an accurate source)

Al_Jariel66 said:
Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

So I have a next question, Raven's power from teen titans. Would that be an example of using the aura on the physical plane as magick? (Although that may not be an accurate source)
I skimmed over some powers on her wiki page. Stuff like influencing others' minds and the like, fall into the realm of astral interaction and do not generally rely on your aura (unless you are near the target perhaps). As for the rest, most of them seem to have ones aura involved, like the telekinesis one.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Shael said:

I skimmed over some powers on her wiki page. Stuff like influencing others' minds and the like, fall into the realm of astral interaction and do not generally rely on your aura (unless you are near the target perhaps). As for the rest, most of them seem to have ones aura involved, like the telekinesis one.

So it seems, thanks that was helpful.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Shael said:

In so many words, the aura and the chakras are closely intertwined or closely related. Correct?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back