Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to High Priestess Myla Limlal 666?

magus.immortalis

I cannot find any of her original posts in the forums here, except those quoted by others or those who mention her by name.

What happened to her? I'm just wondering.

Thanks for reading!

I do not know what kind of false flags are these things that you post, so far I know, her posts are here:

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?author_id=225&sr=posts

magus.immortalis said:
I cannot find any of her original posts in the forums here, except those quoted by others or those who mention her by name.

What happened to her? I'm just wondering.

Thanks for reading!

She chimes in from time to time. She might be busy with her life, but she is still with us.

It's a good thing then, that I posted my question and asked here.
Thanks for clarifying this for me, HP Hooded Cobra and Larissa.

I've been getting a lot of astral communication and telepathic communication from enemy entities as of recently, in the past month and longer. They are more active than before and now, to be honest, I don't always know who's my Guardian and who's not. Some have beautiful energy, and voices, and I get them mixed up with the real Powers of Hell.

I didn't learn my lesson (some things I have to keep repeating, until now) and I had to repeat it, again, recently. It lasted the past 2.5-3 weeks.

It's just a bunch of hangups, insecurity, chinks in my armor and general low self-esteem too. The enemy caught onto that, and had a field day.
Because I wasn't grounded in reality, and not focused enough on Satan and the work, I went along for the ride.

The enemy even had astral sex with me. I thought it was my Incubus. It was really pleasurable and they went all night, so I know it wasn't a human spirit. Mixed with their voices and energies, I thought they were entities were of Satan.

No harm came to me this entire time. Thankfully Satan and my Guardians had my back and nothing bad happened.

I have been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for 9.5 years and I still get a lot interference in telepathic communication. My inner sight is now opening up rapidly and I have been dealing with imposters of Satan and others that pass themselves off as my Guardian Demon/ess.

I am also opening up and advancing more recently and the enemy entities don't really outwardly psychically "attack" me anymore because I have become used to it and generally tune them out. It doesn't have the effect on me it used to, when I was without and when I was newer. It's just confusion, mostly, and blatant lies. I have also been shown horrific things, thinking they were in real time, and heard things that I thought were true.

I'm really glad for these forums. They help so much, and I keep grounded and focused and don't wander off into la-la land. It's good to be in this community.

The enemy lied to me a lot and because I didn't know better and thought what I was seeing and hearing, was true, in telepathic communication and astral sight/seeing.

I understand that we are at War and that these are just paper airplanes and spit balls that the enemy throws at us (for me, anyways...it's probably more intense and worse for others who are without that are trying to advance their souls and minds or those who are really active in spiritual warfare).

I'm not complaining (or coming across that way, I hope.) I know the enemy doesn't stop or sleep (Jews or enemy entities). This is just part and parcel of War.

My Guardian Demoness once told me, "Jews curse Gentiles everyday." She told me this because she wanted me to use my time better, to study, advance, know the enemy (by reading and studying about them.)

I am advancing, and people (those without, and Jews, in general, outside the Internet, in the physical world) treat and look at me differently. I also feel it in my soul that I am advancing and becoming more open. This is the only evidence I have to let me know where I am, spiritually. I guess the enemy sees that as a threat and will meet me every step of the way.

They know I will succeed in my endeavors and they don't want that. This is a bit motivating, I suppose. I guess I am doing something right and on the right path.

Sorry for the false flag. I guess I will put on my dunce hat now and sit in the corner lol.

magus.immortalis said:

Sorry for the false flag. I guess I will put on my dunce hat now and sit in the corner lol.

You are being paranoid with all this, this isn't gonna lead you to a good path. I tell you this as friendly advise being seasoned with telepathic communication and all this.

If you put your mind to that past a level where you think the Gods participate in your knitting contest, you'll end up nuts from it.

I do not know what else can be done, but at least you are aware of your situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back