Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Sun
Posts: 111

Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Sun » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Just letting everyone know that mercury will be going retrograde on November 1st and will last until around the 22nd. Everyone keep your electronics safe and protected, and most of all protect yourselves from accidents as well, because mercury retrograde can and will cause accidents like car crashes and things of that nature, and can cause problems, delays, or malfunctions for everything that has anything to do with communication and travel, cellphones, vehicles, planes, etc.
Be safe out there guys

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 506
Location: Pitch Haven
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:22 am

Sun wrote:Just letting everyone know that mercury will be going retrograde on November 1st and will last until around the 22nd. Everyone keep your electronics safe and protected, and most of all protect yourselves from accidents as well, because mercury retrograde can and will cause accidents like car crashes and things of that nature, and can cause problems, delays, or malfunctions for everything that has anything to do with communication and travel, cellphones, vehicles, planes, etc.
Be safe out there guys


Thanks for letting us know :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
ahana666
Posts: 112

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby ahana666 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Just today, I had problems with my pc.

My mouse broke, my windows installation got corrupted without any reason, stay safe

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3194
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 am

Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1082
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.


Exactly my thoughts.


Every time there is MR about, I see people freaking out like the huge asteroid is about to hit.


More they worry, worse it is. It is ok to be careful, but panic is never OK.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 506
Location: Pitch Haven
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.


Exactly.

By all means, protect your electronics and data. But constantly worrying makes it worse.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.


Adding to this, worry and anxiety always manifest more problems than there need to be, regardless of transits, retrogrades, progressions and astrology. The mind must always be at peace. If it's not, void meditation to bring it to peace. Refer to an old sermon titled "How to Achieve Balance" which is archived.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:57 pm

I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3194
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:34 pm

FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!

Are you finally giving a personal hint about yourself? :? :shock: :| :lol:

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:25 am

FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!


You're not alone in this, Funkymunky. The force is strong within you :P
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 am

Sun wrote:Just letting everyone know that mercury will be going retrograde on November 1st and will last until around the 22nd. Everyone keep your electronics safe and protected, and most of all protect yourselves from accidents as well, because mercury retrograde can and will cause accidents like car crashes and things of that nature, and can cause problems, delays, or malfunctions for everything that has anything to do with communication and travel, cellphones, vehicles, planes, etc.
Be safe out there guys


O.o woah...

Your sun... Is Spinning. Watches.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:16 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!

Are you finally giving a personal hint about yourself? :? :shock: :| :lol:

Lol. I said "maybe". If you want to infer my meaning...! :lol:

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!


You're not alone in this, Funkymunky. The force is strong within you :P

Oh, god, lol. "Yes, master."
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

victory666
Posts: 61

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby victory666 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have a quick question------
If I started a cursing back a few weeks ago, is it ok to keep running it through this mercury retrograde, or should I stop.
Thanks for your help.
Hail Father Satan.

Shael
Posts: 2294

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Shael » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:24 pm

victory666 wrote:Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have a quick question------
If I started a cursing back a few weeks ago, is it ok to keep running it through this mercury retrograde, or should I stop.
Thanks for your help.
Hail Father Satan.
If you mean overall black magick, then this should be completely fine to continue during the retrograde. What matters is the date at which you started the working. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby Stormblood » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:25 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!

Are you finally giving a personal hint about yourself? :? :shock: :| :lol:

Lol. I said "maybe". If you want to infer my meaning...! :lol:

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!


You're not alone in this, Funkymunky. The force is strong within you :P

Oh, god, lol. "Yes, master."


I'm no master but thanks. "Oh, god" for what?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

victory666
Posts: 61

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby victory666 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:55 am

Thanks for taking the time to help. I appreciate it. Father Satan blesses with His people.
Hail Satan

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Are you finally giving a personal hint about yourself? :? :shock: :| :lol:

Lol. I said "maybe". If you want to infer my meaning...! :lol:

Stormblood wrote:
You're not alone in this, Funkymunky. The force is strong within you :P

Oh, god, lol. "Yes, master."


I'm no master but thanks.

I meant that in the style of a Padawan's reply.

"Oh, god" for what?[/quote]

Your reference. Too much StarWarsing!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 58 guests