the dead

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Satasdisciple

the dead

Postby Satasdisciple » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:43 am

guys is it true that the souls of those who were murdered follow those who murdered them?
does the same thing apply to someone who was in the military and killed people in war?
theres this guy i know who served in Afghanistan twice and his presence feels very bad sometimes, he seems like hes a good person and hes not a jew but when he comes around me at work sometimes he just has a bad aura. its kind of hard to describe. the military is kind of an honorable thing in my eyes or atleast it used to be or is when youre serving for the right reasons and not for the enemys agenda or crap so i know this isnt just in my head. i do not look down upon people who served in the military.

astrally flame

Re: the dead

Postby astrally flame » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:08 pm

That guy have bad aura he was involve with many people, and doesn't know how to clean his aura,maybe he even doesn,t know anything about aura...and you can sense all of that bcs you are more sensitive spiritually than most of people who doesn't uplift themselves spiritual, and yes death people can follow those who kill them, especially if you kill them for stupid reason like robbery.a decease soul will want revenge or justice for what you have done...but i don't think in a military , if you are a soldier and you are going into the war, you know that you should kill before that happen to you...and if you want justice for being killed in a war, who would you would follow because the other military have thousand of members that means you will follow the whole military,and on the spiritual side (death) there are kings who rule that side who doesn,t take shit and stupidity (soul collector), this is my opinion i'm not sure ...but those who are highly spiritual can follow those who kill them and cause serious harm,there is a page on jos "hell and afterlife and ghost" that explain much better..this is off topic and it was very sad but i dont mind sharing it, there was a guy that i know and his friend came to take him to the club with his car and his friend, that was driving a car was drunk and they hit two children with the car on there way to the club and kill them, on the community road and the whole society was very angry and want the guy with the car to die in jail but his friend that was to be taken to the club protect him and say what were children doing on the street,and know one was arrested but after the funeral of the two children, two days after the funeral the guy who protect his friend died the same way that the children died on the street,he was crossing the road and the car run over him and die same time ,it was horrible and the guy who kill children was arrested for rape that he did in 2016 ,and after killing the kids the rape victim get the courage to get him arrested for what he did and he is in jain even now..the guy who died in a road the whole community didn't go to his funeral for protecting his crimanal friend..even now we are asking each other what was really happening in that situation was the kids who passed away taking revenge or it was all a coincidence no one really knows and this whole thing happen this year around march..plz excuse my bad english it is not the language we speak in my country.
Satasdisciple wrote:guys is it true that the souls of those who were murdered follow those who murdered them?
does the same thing apply to someone who was in the military and killed people in war?
theres this guy i know who served in Afghanistan twice and his presence feels very bad sometimes, he seems like hes a good person and hes not a jew but when he comes around me at work sometimes he just has a bad aura. its kind of hard to describe. the military is kind of an honorable thing in my eyes or atleast it used to be or is when youre serving for the right reasons and not for the enemys agenda or crap so i know this isnt just in my head. i do not look down upon people who served in the military.