Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:40 am

I am new to Spritual Satanism. My wife and I, we both dedicated and initiated ourselves as Spiritual Satanists recently after leaving our lives as muslims. I have felt Father Satan's guidance way before i dedicated myself. It was Father who guided me to JoS last year.
I wanted to see if it is in any way possible for my wife and I to have a private online conversation with a high priestess or priest. I know all priestesses and priests are extremely busy and i would understand if it's not possible. :)
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

Eric13
Posts: 640

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Eric13 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Ask your questions here, we have people who’ve come from all walks of life with much life experiences and can help most things.

magus.immortalis
Posts: 236
Location: Duat

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby magus.immortalis » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:19 am

Just be careful about people who message you (the OPs) privately through email.

There are also a lot of infiltrators here who work around the clock full-time, to mislead new spiritual Satanists, post misinformation, harass members and actively seek to tear down and destroy Satan's work and Spiritual Satanists and who are also working for him, and just generally seeking to waste one's time.

I know that many new Satanists really seek a mentor or want private emails because that's what they expect, or think is normal as with any new spiritual path.

Spiritual Satanism is different (I am posting this for new members and curious readers in these forums). Study the website http://www.joyofsatan.org and also join the forums here for daily articles and sermons from clergy and new members alike.

Read and study, on your own. If you dedicated, then you will have a Guardian Demon/ess who will directly guide and help you. Start a meditation program (also on the Joy of Satan website, under Meditations. Try the beginner meditations.)

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

There are no mediators or mentors in spiritual Satanism. No one comes between you and Satan. There is no middle-men. My understanding, as I have read on the Joy of Satan site and in the forums, (I think in the previous existing one) that the clergy are here for support, helping others, revealing important knowledge and new information, and delivering direct messages from Satan and the Powers of Hell. (If there's something I am missing please add to this thread so I may know too.)

If you are unsure about something, ask Satan directly and he will guide you to the information and resources you need to get to for answering your questions and curiosities. Remain open and aware to positive coincidences that "jump" out at you and really get your attention. This may be once or more, if Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess really want and need to bring your attention to it.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are super clear and blatant. There are no riddles or second-guessing with them. Just make sure you ask the right, clear and concise questions. Be specific.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5166

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:54 pm

If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:32 am

Eric13 wrote:Ask your questions here, we have people who’ve come from all walks of life with much life experiences and can help most things.


Thank you Eric13 :)
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:35 am

magus.immortalis wrote:Just be careful about people who message you (the OPs) privately through email.

There are also a lot of infiltrators here who work around the clock full-time, to mislead new spiritual Satanists, post misinformation, harass members and actively seek to tear down and destroy Satan's work and Spiritual Satanists and who are also working for him, and just generally seeking to waste one's time.

I know that many new Satanists really seek a mentor or want private emails because that's what they expect, or think is normal as with any new spiritual path.

Spiritual Satanism is different (I am posting this for new members and curious readers in these forums). Study the website http://www.joyofsatan.org and also join the forums here for daily articles and sermons from clergy and new members alike.

Read and study, on your own. If you dedicated, then you will have a Guardian Demon/ess who will directly guide and help you. Start a meditation program (also on the Joy of Satan website, under Meditations. Try the beginner meditations.)

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

There are no mediators or mentors in spiritual Satanism. No one comes between you and Satan. There is no middle-men. My understanding, as I have read on the Joy of Satan site and in the forums, (I think in the previous existing one) that the clergy are here for support, helping others, revealing important knowledge and new information, and delivering direct messages from Satan and the Powers of Hell. (If there's something I am missing please add to this thread so I may know too.)

If you are unsure about something, ask Satan directly and he will guide you to the information and resources you need to get to for answering your questions and curiosities. Remain open and aware to positive coincidences that "jump" out at you and really get your attention. This may be once or more, if Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess really want and need to bring your attention to it.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are super clear and blatant. There are no riddles or second-guessing with them. Just make sure you ask the right, clear and concise questions. Be specific.


Thank you for taking the time to give me guidance. I appreciate it a lot :)
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.


Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Phariu wrote:I am new to Spritual Satanism. My wife and I, we both dedicated and initiated ourselves as Spiritual Satanists recently after leaving our lives as muslims. I have felt Father Satan's guidance way before i dedicated myself. It was Father who guided me to JoS last year.
I wanted to see if it is in any way possible for my wife and I to have a private online conversation with a high priestess or priest. I know all priestesses and priests are extremely busy and i would understand if it's not possible. :)


I too want to welcome you and your wife. Spiritual satanism is the best thing a gentile can do for their lives. In knowong how evil and intense Islam is, to see people coming from a muslim background coming to satanism shows a strength of kind anf wisdom and you both more than likely are satanic soul. Believe me, ita not as common to see ex-muslims breakaway from that fulthy enemy program.

Congratulations ans ask all your quesyions here on the forums. Be safe and enjoy your lives in Satan.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 287

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Phariu wrote:Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan


That's quite the unfortunate environment to be brought up in - but in looking for the silver lining, you and your wife can play on your Muslim upbringing to mask yourselves from others. You both know enough about Islam to discuss it conversationally with those around you, and even if it irritates you deeply inside, this can be very convincing in making others believe that you two are standard, devout Muslims. Especially since they all pretty much believe that already.

In Christian countries, it is easier to pretend to be Christian, but at the same time sneak things into conversation that make other Christians question their faith. Passages about sacrifice and rape, for instance. But I'd advise against this for Islam. Father Satan wholly understands and wants for you to protect yourselves, so be creative and diligent. The masks you don are temporary in the long run.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 510
Location: Germany

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby NinRick » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:58 pm

NEVER TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE A SATANIST!
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 510
Location: Germany

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby NinRick » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:09 pm

NEVER TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE A SATANIST!
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 75

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Grin » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 am

Phariu wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.


Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan

Congratulations on joining Spiritual Satanism, although my advice is to be safe on the internet, use a vpn, protonvpn is amazing and free, since you never know if the government is watching out for those like you. Second, if you can, leave the country, it'll be better to be out of enemy territory when you're in the heart of it.

Best of luck, stay safe, and have a Satanic day!
Hail the Gods!
⛧Hail the True Gods of Old⛧

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:55 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Phariu wrote:I am new to Spritual Satanism. My wife and I, we both dedicated and initiated ourselves as Spiritual Satanists recently after leaving our lives as muslims. I have felt Father Satan's guidance way before i dedicated myself. It was Father who guided me to JoS last year.
I wanted to see if it is in any way possible for my wife and I to have a private online conversation with a high priestess or priest. I know all priestesses and priests are extremely busy and i would understand if it's not possible. :)


I too want to welcome you and your wife. Spiritual satanism is the best thing a gentile can do for their lives. In knowong how evil and intense Islam is, to see people coming from a muslim background coming to satanism shows a strength of kind anf wisdom and you both more than likely are satanic soul. Believe me, ita not as common to see ex-muslims breakaway from that fulthy enemy program.

Congratulations ans ask all your quesyions here on the forums. Be safe and enjoy your lives in Satan.


Thank you HPS Shannon. It's wonderful to get a reply from you.
It was very difficult to break away from the filth. But I am extremely happy to have finally overcome the deception and to see the truth.
Since my wife and I dedicated ourselves to Father Satan, our lives has been changing quite rapidly.
When we were muslims before, we saw nothing but deceipt and fear. Nothing seemed right.
But now for the first time in our lives we feel safe. We know that Father Satan and the Gods are watching over us.
I appreciate your reply HPS Shannon :)

Hail Satan
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Phariu wrote:Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan


That's quite the unfortunate environment to be brought up in - but in looking for the silver lining, you and your wife can play on your Muslim upbringing to mask yourselves from others. You both know enough about Islam to discuss it conversationally with those around you, and even if it irritates you deeply inside, this can be very convincing in making others believe that you two are standard, devout Muslims. Especially since they all pretty much believe that already.

In Christian countries, it is easier to pretend to be Christian, but at the same time sneak things into conversation that make other Christians question their faith. Passages about sacrifice and rape, for instance. But I'd advise against this for Islam. Father Satan wholly understands and wants for you to protect yourselves, so be creative and diligent. The masks you don are temporary in the long run.


Thank you Powstanie Pogańskie for the advice. I appreciate it.
Yes, at the moment we don't have any choice but to pretend to be muslims. I hate it. It sickens me when i have to pretend to be part of the filthy control system. But like you said it's temporary. I know Father Satan understands and I know he will show my wife and I a way out of this and into true freedom
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Grin wrote:
Phariu wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.


Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan

Congratulations on joining Spiritual Satanism, although my advice is to be safe on the internet, use a vpn, protonvpn is amazing and free, since you never know if the government is watching out for those like you. Second, if you can, leave the country, it'll be better to be out of enemy territory when you're in the heart of it.

Best of luck, stay safe, and have a Satanic day!
Hail the Gods!


Thanks Grin for the advice :)
Yep, it's better to leave this country asap. Someday soon hopefully :)
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 830
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Artanis » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Grin wrote:
Phariu wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.


Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan

Congratulations on joining Spiritual Satanism, although my advice is to be safe on the internet, use a vpn, protonvpn is amazing and free, since you never know if the government is watching out for those like you. Second, if you can, leave the country, it'll be better to be out of enemy territory when you're in the heart of it.

Best of luck, stay safe, and have a Satanic day!
Hail the Gods!



Free? As in Completely free? Even after the 7 day trial?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 75

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Grin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Artanis wrote:
Grin wrote:
Phariu wrote:
Thank you so much HP. Hoodedcobra666 for taking the time to reply to me. I feel reassured and feels extremely great knowing that i can ask you for help if i need it badly. Thankfully my wife and I are safe, at least for now. At the moment we are deprogramming ourselves from all the nonsense we have been fed since we were born. It's a challenge as we live in a 100% muslim country and except for a 2 of 3 people i know who doesn't believe in religion, literally everyone else around me are muslims. And here everyone uses religion in everyday conversations. But my wife and I are doing great so far. With meditation and energy from the Gods, we feel quite safe and protected from the disgusting energies of islam and muslims.
Thank you for everything you are doing to spread the truth. I am extremely happy to be joining you against the fight with jews and such.

Hail Father Satan

Congratulations on joining Spiritual Satanism, although my advice is to be safe on the internet, use a vpn, protonvpn is amazing and free, since you never know if the government is watching out for those like you. Second, if you can, leave the country, it'll be better to be out of enemy territory when you're in the heart of it.

Best of luck, stay safe, and have a Satanic day!
Hail the Gods!



Free? As in Completely free? Even after the 7 day trial?

The 7 say trial is only for their premium service, you'll get the free servers are. Also, it you're interested more in privacy, look to privacytools.io and there was one site where someone compared vpn plans but I can't remember the name
⛧Hail the True Gods of Old⛧

User avatar
Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 199
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:30 am

Happy for you both. I was very happy to read this post :)

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.




Hail Father Satan
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 47

Re: Is it possible for me to have a private conversation with a high priestess or priest?

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:40 pm

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:Happy for you both. I was very happy to read this post :)

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If your inquiry [since you and your wife are ex-Muslims] is related to life and death issues, then you may mail me and I'll look at it to help you. That is also true if you have a life and death security inquiry, as I sympathize with the dangers one has to undergo in order to be a Satanist.

However, we have seasoned and mature members who can help you here with 99% of your questions.

You're brave, I congratulate you both. May the Gods always keep you safe.




Hail Father Satan


Thank you :)
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests