Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about Einstein?

cripto556

Good day all,

I was watching an old film from the 1940s called "the eternal jew" when the narrator called Albert Einstein, "the relativity Jew" who "masked his hatred for Germans behind his obscure pseudosciences" (https://www.bitchute.com/video/dzZjF53579Xq/ 39:29 mark). I know Einstein is a Jew, and I've heard he's stolen ideas from other scientists (though I haven't researched that claim), but the word "pseudosciences" makes me wonder what claims has Einstein made that turned out to be wrong or a lie? I remember reading something about the speed of light not being constant, but what about relativity (general and special), or how he supposedly proved the existence of atoms? Also, if anyone can elaborate on Einsteins hatred of Germans I would much appreciate it! :D

Heil Satan!
Heil true science!

Einstein was a member of more than 35 different communist organisations, his only goal was world communism.

Einstein was one of the main people who convinced Truman to nuclear bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, melting hundreds of thousands of people into dust in less than a second. What is more evil than that?

Einstein was totally retarded, dumber than a rock. He never said a single word until he was like 5 years old, and his family, and all of the teachers he ever had, they all thought he was totally braindead. He would just sit there total blank like he was sleeping, but his eyes were still open. It's been said people have seen a fly fly into one of his ears, and come out the other ear soon after. He couldn't even do simple 2nd grade algebra, he had his wife do all his math for him.

Equation E=mc^2 is wrong. It assumes that the fastest thing there could ever be is the speed of light, and that the speed of light is constant. Both of these are wrong. Speed of light varries, and there are things faster than it.

When he wrote the book about relativity, he did not include any sources. He did not include any studies. He did not include any research. Nothing about it is in any way acceptable to the way that scientific papers are required to be written. Anybody who wrote a paper like that, even if it was correct, it would be thrown right in the garbage. It isn't even written like a scientific article, it's written in the style of just repeating a story. He had about the mental capacity of a 5 year old child, but somehow he said this whole idea of relativity just came to him in a dream, and he wrote it all down when he woke up. He worked for years doing paperwork in the patent office. He couldn't understand what was written on the papers, but he could just erase the name of the person submitting it and put his name on it instead. But I don't think he ever did this with any patents, he was even too dumb to think of that idea.

Nearly every idea he is credited with, were all stolen directy from other scientists from the mid 1800s. I forget their names, but it was a few Germans and a French scientists. Who created and published these ideas, concepts, and equations more than 50 years before Einstein did anything. He just copied and pasted the life's work of these real scientists, wrote it down in a way to make it sound like it was all his idea, and didn't put any sources. The extremely small amount that he didn't just directly copy, was all wrong anyway.

Einstein was made increasingly popular and increasingly high reputation each year by the other jewish scientists in the Physics and academic fields, because he is one of them. Einstein's success makes all of them look better. To all of society, Einstein is thought of like a god, and then the others in his tribe must also be gods along with him. Other scientists who just innocently wanted to argue against what einstein was saying, or wanted to give credit to the real scientists who einstein stole his ideas from, they had their carrers ruined and were called antisemitic. But they weren't antisemitic at all, they didn't disrespect einstein for being jewish, they didn't care about that. They only disrespected him because he was a thief and a fraud.

Then of course with einstein being a total communist fanatic, member of more than 35 different official communist organisations. This is a big reason why he was promoted so much. He's working to help world communism, so world communists also worked to promote him just as much.

You should read a book called "Einstein the Incorrigible Plagiarist"

I can't answer your question albeit I do know that some of the things this guy was involved with was known all the way back into Newton's time with some principles on mathematics involving them. That is what I know in particular that certain Newtonian work was used by einstein.

The problem with einstein is he is such a big money baller jew, that they promote the living shit out of him for the positives. For example his story about learning to speak relatively late in life is seen by many as an inspirational story of what adversity can be accomplished.

The situation is with many of his so called "works" is that we don't even know where he got it or doesn't mentioned any sources. In fact funny thing by the time it was the later-half of the 1800s German scientists and other scientists around the world would promote sources of their works. And the thing with einstein is his works hardly contained if any sources.

So it's very hard to give him credibility, I believe Poincare and Lorentz come to mind on putting up information BEFORE einstein on such concepts. Unfortunately einstein is elevated to jesus christ levels of fandom and seen by everyone as some top jew, that the tribe comes to help mankind and (((Oy vey goyim we be gud peple))).

Einstein only produced a theorical formula with already existing data that is useless and is considered the smartest man in history.

cripto556 said:
Good day all,

I was watching an old film from the 1940s called "the eternal jew" when the narrator called Albert Einstein, "the relativity Jew" who "masked his hatred for Germans behind his obscure pseudosciences" (https://www.bitchute.com/video/dzZjF53579Xq/ 39:29 mark). I know Einstein is a Jew, and I've heard he's stolen ideas from other scientists (though I haven't researched that claim), but the word "pseudosciences" makes me wonder what claims has Einstein made that turned out to be wrong or a lie? I remember reading something about the speed of light not being constant, but what about relativity (general and special), or how he supposedly proved the existence of atoms? Also, if anyone can elaborate on Einsteins hatred of Germans I would much appreciate it! :D

Heil Satan!
Heil true science!

I can not explain it physically, however Albert Einstein claimed that nothing is faster than the speed of light.
This is not true, demons are able to respond in an instant. This describes their mighty power, but only a fraction of it.

Check out the books, Einstein the incorrigible plagiarist.

NinRick said:
I can not explain it physically, however Albert Einstein claimed that nothing is faster than the speed of light.
This is not true, demons are able to respond in an instant. This describes their mighty power, but only a fraction of it.
Things travel instantaneously through the ether. This is what makes astral communication possible despite the immense physical distance between us and the Gods. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back