Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LUNG CANCER PLEASE HELP

Νίκος

My grandfather has lung cancer (99,% probability).Does anyone know an effective way that I will be able to heal heal him with.If anyone needs more info about him I can give you my proton mail because I don't think it safe to post info about him here .Please help I am very desperate :cry: :cry:

Νίκος said:
My grandfather has lung cancer (99,% probability).Does anyone know an effective way that I will be able to heal heal him with.If anyone needs more info about him I can give you my proton mail because I don't think it safe to post info about him here .Please help I am very desperate

I posted before about this book
https://www.academia.edu/9168085/The_One-Minute_Cure_The_Secret_to_Healing_Virtually_All_Diseases

Hydrogen Peroxide is a traditional remedy for cancer and other diseases as it helps the immune system to heal the body. Make sure to follow the exact steps from the book and read it 3 times if neccesary, do not push or try overdoses as hydrogen peroxide might be extremely dangerous in huge doses.
This would be the material part.

For the spiritual side, to work together with the material, start a working when Moon is in Virgo, or maybe even Taurus or Cancer can do. You can vibrate a healing mantra into his soul (Thurisaz, Satanama and Wunjo I think are all for healing) or you can inflict healing energy into him, all while visualizing him healthy and without any diseases, like he is already healthy.

Didn’t that doctor who wrote One Minute Cure, cure patients of cancer? I’m pretty sure he did. Using dosages of hydrogen peroxide over time. Certain number of drops in water per day. You may want to look into it. His site got taken down from the web last a checked. But I know there’s PDFs you can find.

The Alchemist7 said:
https://www.academia.edu/9168085/The_One-Minute_Cure_The_Secret_to_Healing_Virtually_All_Diseases
Oh wicked man, thanks for that link. I read it some time ago and was impressed with the work this guy did. It’s apparent it’s effective if his website was taken offline. I don’t know if it still is off, but it was for a while. There’s cures for everything. Pretty much nothing is truly incurable except for the soul of a jew. And it’s good we get info like this out there. For our people to know, they have many avenues to take when curing themselves of illnesses. Some things can be terrifying. But there’s ways out. Some times it just takes time and effort.

I’ve never needed to try his methods myself thankfully, but the research and evidence he shows makes sense and has always been in my mind. Seems brilliant to me. I’m going to give it a reread.

Νίκος said:
My grandfather has lung cancer (99,% probability).Does anyone know an effective way that I will be able to heal heal him with.If anyone needs more info about him I can give you my proton mail because I don't think it safe to post info about him here .Please help I am very desperate :cry: :cry:

Sorry to hear this. Let us know how this goes and if you need anymore more advice.

The Alchemist7 said:
Νίκος said:
My grandfather has lung cancer (99,% probability).Does anyone know an effective way that I will be able to heal heal him with.If anyone needs more info about him I can give you my proton mail because I don't think it safe to post info about him here .Please help I am very desperate

Hydrogen Peroxide is a traditional remedy for cancer and other diseases as it helps the immune system to heal the body. Make sure to follow the exact steps from the book and read it 3 times if neccesary, do not push or try overdoses as hydrogen peroxide might be extremely dangerous in huge doses.
This would be the material part.

For the spiritual side, to work together with the material, start a working when Moon is in Virgo, or maybe even Taurus or Cancer can do. You can vibrate a healing mantra into his soul (Thurisaz, Satanama and Wunjo I think are all for healing) or you can inflict healing energy into him, all while visualizing him healthy and without any diseases, like he is already healthy.
Thank you very much for giving this. I will try to convince him to start it but I am not so optimistic because I doubt that he will do something that the doctor won't suggest him .I will also do my best front the spiritual side

Aldrick Strickland said:
Νίκος said:

Sorry to hear this. Let us know how this goes and if you need anymore more advice.
Thanks!!

Hi, I wanted to add to the responses here. My grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. Her tumor was aggressively growing in the months before starting chemotherapy (she could feel it.) Anyways, for a couple weeks she was taking 10 drops of h2o3 in ~ 10 oz of distilled water, 3 times a day. The tumor stopped growing and by the time chemo started, she noticed that it shrunk. Although she is having conventional treatment now, I do believe the h2o2 was having a significant effect on her from the start, and she continues to take it for its many health benefits, and so do I. OP best of health to your grandfather!

sesame said:
Hi, I wanted to add to the responses here. My grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. Her tumor was aggressively growing in the months before starting chemotherapy (she could feel it.) Anyways, for a couple weeks she was taking 10 drops of h2o3 in ~ 10 oz of distilled water, 3 times a day. The tumor stopped growing and by the time chemo started, she noticed that it shrunk. Although she is having conventional treatment now, I do believe the h2o2 was having a significant effect on her from the start, and she continues to take it for its many health benefits, and so do I. OP best of health to your grandfather!
Thank you for the answer,it is very encouraging.
Thankfully now that my mum is more calm she told me that the doctors said that there is nothing sure for what it is until the biopsy comes out (also he had many lung problems since he was a kid and he is smoking from his 8 years,which gives us some hope for this "suspicious" think be something else).We all hope for the best,and really try my best to make positive thoughts all the time .
Finally I wish the best for your grandmother !!!

Νίκος said:
This is not professional advice and my personal beliefs :

Have you heard of Bioresonance therapy ? It's based on sound shattering molecules that of bacteria and virus and can also be used for cancer treatment. It was created by a man named Rife and they destroyed his life over it. All of the wealthy jews use this technology and they keep it really suppressed. They have like a tedx talk about it and I don't know the exact details but you could look into it if you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back