Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I smell a stinky jew!

Azorm

Okay, I guess I'm bored today, but I'm curious now what makes you think someone is a jew? What makes you smell a stinky odour of a jew? What you guys think it gives them away the most?

I mean, from my perspective things should be easier a lot. Once you aren't feeling well near someone and they just make you tons of problems and their energy is off you back off right? I had a Gentiles behaving odd for some time and their energy was clearly telling me that they will bring me trouble and most likely it will be like that always, so I pushed them away. I guess they had lot of dirt and unresolved issues that would damage everybody, but what about the jews? I know they lie and pretend around... maybe some people here can see their aura and soul so it's easier (I'm still practicing this, I think pure Jews really miss some chakras) , but for those who can't, what then ? If you never ever saw their face or their face is not enough to tell you stuff, how to tell what's off? I'm curious now.

I actually had an issue once before where I met a part jew and they made me some problems, so I think that even part jews tend to behave like a jerks and really rotten no matter how hard they are trying to pretend that they are Gentiles. Even if they are smiling and trying to be nice there are some super odd things about them all in my opinion. I sensed reptilian insanity in their 6. chakra all the time (in that part jew), and actually doctors told them they will go fully insane in few years. I guess that insanity is always hiding in some of their chakras. I had to detach myself from that person and to clean my soul a lot after I found out they have jewish genes...

You can feel it just like you can feel a church's energy afar. It's pure evil.

I have this %95 fool proof method but beware some jews have slipped past it.(mixed ones)

When I just cant tell if somone is a jew or not I visualise kissing or hugging them if my body is like NO NO NO then its a jew.

I feel like when u meditate and work on ur pineal glad ur body just "knows"

I don't have any tips for the logical approach, really. For me I just feel it in their energies. When I see a message, or just a name, very often I notice right away that there's something fishy about that person. In fact for me it's harder to know this from someone's face than it is from their voice or a text message. Of course the pure jews are obvious to recognize by their face too, but for me it's difficult to distinguish the more mixed ones from their face alone. This is likely because I watched tons of TV as a kid, and most of the actors there were jews. So probably my subconscious started seeing them as "normal" there. That's my theory atleast.

One good tip that one of my friends gave me is to look at their eyes. It's usually easy to tell jewish eyes from gentile eyes, as theirs just look cold and empty, and sometimes you can also see insanity in there.

Jack said:
You can feel it just like you can feel a church's energy afar. It's pure evil.

Yeah, kinda...
Tho... how so that some people can't figure it out? Even if they can't sense energies jews are too rotten, they are hard to bear. I mean, most of them barely have anything in the place of throat chakra ( I have noticed something odd and black there as well as in heart chakra, not sure can it even be called chakra, that is something else in them) so most of their feeling are faked and forced + they are all vampires, they gonna leave you with nothing but bad energy...

There is a difference in their energy. Awhile back someone told me they felt it in their 3rd chakra when around a Jew. So pay attention to this in the full blooded ones at least if you are around them in the psychical you will probably feel like someone is draining your energy especially in your third chakra. You will also feel something fake plastic dirty or off or bad. They no longer that much have the sun energy or any of the stuff they used to do on their race as protection this did kind of make it a little more difficult to tell for some people (whatever it was) their energy is kind of black and empty from what I sense now so it should be eaiser to tell even to newer people now. I looked at that one video with the Jew about Europe someone posted her energy was pure black with ugly red and yellow a little that was honestly scary looking. If you sense any of this you are not dealing with a Gentile most likely. I don't get the smell from Jews that much energy wise when I am in public and see one I do get it from xtians kind of a bad smell though. However I haven't really been forced to interact with a Jew in offline life in a long time at least not a known one so I can't tell you for sure I am more open now though.

Shael said:
It's usually easy to tell jewish eyes from gentile eyes, as theirs just look cold and empty, and sometimes you can also see insanity in there.
While people say poetically that the eyes are the windows to the soul, it might be true in actuality. With the bran scan in a thread before showing holes/gaps in a jew brain, you can tell a thing or two about the jew soul and nature, and as you say - insanity. "Eyes don't lie."

MoonlessNight666 said:
I have this %95 fool proof method but beware some jews have slipped past it.(mixed ones)

When I just cant tell if somone is a jew or not I visualise kissing or hugging them if my body is like NO NO NO then its a jew.

I feel like when u meditate and work on ur pineal glad ur body just "knows"

Be careful with that tho. You can easy create some sort of a connection with their sacral in that way. Their sacral is pure dirt, I'm not suprised your body reacts in that way.

There is a difference in their energy. Awhile back someone told me they felt it in their 3rd chakra when around a Jew.

I don't have any tips for the logical approach, really. 

Well gut feeling is the best I guess. If you learn how to follow it you will just know in most cases. Solar chakra tends to feel a lot, and considering how they keep draining energy from it no wonder we feel it bad there.
The worst are mixed jews I think because they often don't want to accept fully that they have jewish genes, or they are trying to hide it near others, but still sooner or later they reveal their true form. They just are obsessed with jewish things in one way or another, even if they don't want to admit it. That guy I knew that has jewish genes at first tried to hide it from me and then he even admitted he is fully on the enemy side and even part of various jewish and xian groups that are practicing some sort of angelic magic. He tried to make me join the enemy side, told me how they are raising their kundalini and shit there, how enemy is actually just trying to help us all. All that talk suddenly about the enemy but before he would talk me about being an atheist. Right. When I refused to join he threaten me and told me he will destroy my life if I make one wrong move. Oh, but they are all good guys, you know, why can't we understand it finally? They just want us all dead, why are we we like this? Lol

And yeah, their eyes are cold and they have some sort of emptiness that can be felt from their soul, you can feel it from their look in the eyes.
Mixed jews often have normal look but the eyes..blood freezing.

For me it's usually their eyes I spot first, and if not that then the comments they make or others make about them tip me off to them being Jewish.

For example: Comments about them smelling odd (despite clearly looking well groomed), or for the more blatant ones who are openly Jewish; them trying to convert gentiles to Judaism, complaining about gentiles, and wanting things for nothing just because they are Jewish.

FancyMancy said:
While people say poetically that the eyes are the windows to the soul, it might be true in actuality. With the bran scan in a thread before showing holes/gaps in a jew brain, you can tell a thing or two about the jew soul and nature, and as you say - insanity. "Eyes don't lie."
Indeed. It was actually said on the JoS that the eyes are the window to the soul, so it's confirmed officially to be the case. The "Evil Eye" technique works on this basis I believe. :)

It's a feeling. Complete disgust of their energies, bad smell but not only that. They seem to try to make a connection with your chakras, especially the solar plexus chakra, and try to drain you. Some do it consciously, others unconsciously because their energy is parasitic in nature. They are just like psychic leeches.

I think it's easier to recognize them when you're more advanced.

Doing meditation and a certain amount of RTR helps to be more aware of them. Sometimes, you can just see right through their stinking alien soul. There's always this "thing" that is off. You can just feel how evil they are... It's in their eyes obviously.

It's harder for me to recognize them when they're mixed. Like for example, at my previous job, I didn't even know my colleague was a jew until he told me. One evening after work we were just talking and he mentionned something about his last name and that he "thought" maybe his ancestors were jews... He didn't have a typical jewish name but I think his father had shortened it to make it sound Gentile. Anyway... A few days later he admitted he was a jew on his father's side. His mother was Gentile.

What's weird, is that none of his closest friends knew that he was a jew... I don't even know why he told me in the first place. And then, it's almost as if he regretted admitting it to me. It was more like he was trying to take it back anyway he could by spreading confusion, but it was too late.

Back then I didn't meditate much.

Now I know when something feels "off" about someone, most of the time they're jews or hardcore christian.

You have read the how to recognize and identity a Jew PDFs on Satans library haven’t you?

If not then give those a read, they are on Satans library under the H section.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Aside from that, yes you will be able to sense a Jew when you’re more psychically developed and have been around Jews before. Their soul is totally alien and has a strange, nasty feel to it.

It’s typical for them to have certain voices in my opinion too. If you go on YouTube and listen to certain Jews speaking but like others have said, this can be a little harder to identify when they’re mixed with gentiles.

Every Jew I’ve been around((I’ve had plenty of experiences being around these parasites)) has expressed a psychotic hatred for gentiles at certain times. It like they slip up and it just comes out. It is their inner nature. But of course some are better at hiding this due to their extremely deceptive and deceitful nature.

As it says in the PDFs I talked about, when you don’t know what a Jews soul feels like, it’s best to go based off of their physical features, last names and so fourth. Though some Jews have gentile last surnames.

I am still new to this a bit, and still advancing. But I felt and hear a bit, and noticed that pure Gentiles have bio-electricity in their soul. In their entire body. I cannot see colors very well yet but I mostly feel. Jews, the more mixed with majority Gentile blood in them, have this too, but there is always, even if it's a small, unnoticed amount at first, have something that is swirling and flat inside their soul and aura.

What I am about to write, I don't recommend other spiritual Satanists do unless they are adept at cleaning their entire soul thoroughly, with or without help from their Guardian Demon/ess.

I am saying this because I am still a bit new to this, and still exploring with what I am able to do and also to confirm what I sense or feel, or am unsure of when it comes to recognizing Jews.

I spend a lot of time on the bus and train for travelling to get where I need to go. I do mental exercises that allow me to exercise my skills but still allow me to be super aware of what's going around me, who comes off and get on the train, and anything weird or that would put me at risk with people or a situation. I'm not paranoid. Just aware. It's become habit and a necessity in this time and age, especially in a big city where there are churches and synagogues everywhere along with the enemy and Jews.

Again, what I am about to write, I don't recommend newbies or newer people doing unless they can clean their entire soul extremely well, with or without help from their Guardian Demon/ess. That's because you don't want other people's souls and the filth of the Jews and the shit from their souls and auras staying in your own.

The Reverse Torah Rituals are doing this, that's my understanding. And it's also just auras mingling with others on a daily basis. You need to keep your soul clean. Just like taking showers, keeping your home clean and practicing basic hygiene, physical and spiritual.

I reach out and like an arrow, send it into the person's body. I feel around until I exit the person's body. I generally do it to their foot because I don't want to look at their face, and be obviously staring or rude and not discreet.
It's a lot of bio-electricity. That's what I pick up currently. That's what I feel at this current stage.

The Jew, even with a lot or mostly Gentile blood, you will notice that something taints them: there is this swirling, flat-feeling filthy energy that is foreign and noticeable. The more Jewish they are, the more pronounced and throughout their entire body and aura it is felt. The more room it takes up.

I was on Instagram and looking at this Victoria's Secret supermodel. I did the above to her picture, and was so surprised to find out she had the slightest trace of Jewish blood in her. That swirling energy was VERY little, but once I felt it, I went back again carefully and looked again. She is from South Africa and I thought, at first, that she is Gentile. She is blonde and blue-eyed. But even the faintest amount of Jewish blood, makes one a Jew.

She is the only one I have encountered that is like this with so little Jewish blood so far. But it's obviously NOT the last time I will encounter this. There are a lot of Jews, not just with white skin or white-looking, but Indian (from India) Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Filipino Jews, Chinese Jews, Egyptian Jews, and even I saw one half Native/First Nations Jewess who was open and psychic and looked directly at me. I looked at this Jewess and knew it for what it was.

On a few occasions while walking to work, I spotted a hasidic jew with his son just walking down the street. As soon as I get within 20 feet of him, I just instantly retched. I wanted to throw up. Imagine smelling a rotting dead corpse lying on the sidewalk covered with maggots and flies because that's what the stench is like. Now I'm not trying to be disgusting, but take that and make it 10x worse. The very essence of a jew is so nauseating, I'd rather drink 5 bottles of Ipecac.

magus.immortalis said:
I am still new to this a bit, and still advancing. But I felt and hear a bit, and noticed that pure Gentiles have bio-electricity in their soul. In their entire body. I cannot see colors very well yet but I mostly feel. Jews, the more mixed with majority Gentile blood in them, have this too, but there is always, even if it's a small, unnoticed amount at first, have something that is swirling and flat inside their soul and aura.

What I am about to write, I don't recommend other spiritual Satanists do unless they are adept at cleaning their entire soul thoroughly, with or without help from their Guardian Demon/ess.

I am saying this because I am still a bit new to this, and still exploring with what I am able to do and also to confirm what I sense or feel, or am unsure of when it comes to recognizing Jews.

I spend a lot of time on the bus and train for travelling to get where I need to go. I do mental exercises that allow me to exercise my skills but still allow me to be super aware of what's going around me, who comes off and get on the train, and anything weird or that would put me at risk with people or a situation. I'm not paranoid. Just aware. It's become habit and a necessity in this time and age, especially in a big city where there are churches and synagogues everywhere along with the enemy and Jews.

Again, what I am about to write, I don't recommend newbies or newer people doing unless they can clean their entire soul extremely well, with or without help from their Guardian Demon/ess. That's because you don't want other people's souls and the filth of the Jews and the shit from their souls and auras staying in your own.

The Reverse Torah Rituals are doing this, that's my understanding. And it's also just auras mingling with others on a daily basis. You need to keep your soul clean. Just like taking showers, keeping your home clean and practicing basic hygiene, physical and spiritual.

I reach out and like an arrow, send it into the person's body. I feel around until I exit the person's body. I generally do it to their foot because I don't want to look at their face, and be obviously staring or rude and not discreet.
It's a lot of bio-electricity. That's what I pick up currently. That's what I feel at this current stage.

The Jew, even with a lot or mostly Gentile blood, you will notice that something taints them: there is this swirling, flat-feeling filthy energy that is foreign and noticeable. The more Jewish they are, the more pronounced and throughout their entire body and aura it is felt. The more room it takes up.

I was on Instagram and looking at this Victoria's Secret supermodel. I did the above to her picture, and was so surprised to find out she had the slightest trace of Jewish blood in her. That swirling energy was VERY little, but once I felt it, I went back again carefully and looked again. She is from South Africa and I thought, at first, that she is Gentile. She is blonde and blue-eyed. But even the faintest amount of Jewish blood, makes one a Jew.

She is the only one I have encountered that is like this with so little Jewish blood so far. But it's obviously NOT the last time I will encounter this. There are a lot of Jews, not just with white skin or white-looking, but Indian (from India) Jews, Middle Eastern Jews, Filipino Jews, Chinese Jews, Egyptian Jews, and even I saw one half Native/First Nations Jewess who was open and psychic and looked directly at me. I looked at this Jewess and knew it for what it was.

My guardians are working with me and are pushing me to work on my astral senses every day. I have my own methods of sensing and seeing jews (tho still working on that), but I'm curious about others. Thanks for sharing your experiences and for sharing your method. I tried it and it works it seems :)

My method is usually to see things in my mind, to focus on energies of someone and to form a picture based on my feel. I see colors in my mind, shapes...I can see their aura, their soul, their chakras and even who is with them, who is sending them energy or even to see who are they thinking about or if they are attacked and similar. I think it's good if you can project part of your consciousness above you or around you so you don't have to stare at people too much xD try to see at least some basic things in your head if you can so it's less awkward.

About that swirling energy you talked about I found that energy is being produced in those fake chakras of theirs, but I think some Gentiles tend to carry that energy a bit if they became too attached to the jews and if they are too exposed to the enemy programs for too long. It can damage their soul and genes permamently, so they should if they notice some odd energies in them and they want to advance to clean themselves if it's possible and not too late. Normies like that even if they are gentiles should be avoided in my opinion, and if they want to advance they should pay attention to cleaning more and to push any jew or jew like gentile away from them.

When I look at the jew I can sense how cold they are, how they lack most of gentile emotions. Bad thing and good thing in the same time about me is that I keep merging a bit with almost everything I'm focusing on even when I don't want to, and i pick up too many emotions and thoughts so I have to clean myself like a maniac every day. My aura tends to become really dirty when talking with some people or when close to them in some way. I know jews are psychopaths and tend to care only about some material things and it can be seen in their eyes they don't give a crap about other people, and their soul looks so alien like. I'm still practicing it all, but I also have natural psychic gifts coming from my blood family and from my past lives. My mother can read faces to the tiniest detail and she is sensitive to the energies, she can tell about someone's natal chart when focusing on them and she can sense when Demons are near me and are trying to talk to me, pity she is too scared to use her gifts properly since she is brainwashed a lot. I would practice it with her sometimes, and I was doing readings for some other people. Lately due to meditations and astral senses practiced my sensibility to those things skyrocketed...

It's hard to tell still who is mixed jew and who is just really dirty gentile. I'm trying to pay more attention to their sacral and 6. if I suspect they have a tiny amount of that energy, and if I feel and see some reptilian insanity in there, that is telling me that I'm dealing with someone who really might have jewish genes, but still I need more practice to tell those things for sure.

Thank you guys for all your replies. I'm really curious on what others think of this and their experiences. :)

IMG-20191027-193653-828.jpg

:D :D

It's too easy sometimes to see it xD

I'm actually really scared to post my Satanic artworks since I have a feel everybody will see just another Zola and accuse me of being a jew lol. I hope that I'm not feeling off to people here.. I really want to share few portraits at least soon...but this all drama because of Zola is killing me now.

Lot of people here have doubts are they jewish and they have panic attacks because of it. If you really care about someone and if you can feel intense love towards other people, if you want to make them happy and can respect people you are a gentile. I know few members who are paranoid about it for years now.

Azorm said:
magus.immortalis said:

My guardians are working with me and are pushing me to work on my astral senses every day. I have my own methods of sensing and seeing jews (tho still working on that), but I'm curious about others. Thanks for sharing your experiences and for sharing your method. I tried it and it works it seems :)

My method is usually to see things in my mind, to focus on energies of someone and to form a picture based on my feel. I see colors in my mind, shapes...I can see their aura, their soul, their chakras and even who is with them, who is sending them energy or even to see who are they thinking about or if they are attacked and similar. I think it's good if you can project part of your consciousness above you or around you so you don't have to stare at people too much xD try to see at least some basic things in your head if you can so it's less awkward.

About that swirling energy you talked about I found that energy is being produced in those fake chakras of theirs, but I think some Gentiles tend to carry that energy a bit if they became too attached to the jews and if they are too exposed to the enemy programs for too long. It can damage their soul and genes permamently, so they should if they notice some odd energies in them and they want to advance to clean themselves if it's possible and not too late. Normies like that even if they are gentiles should be avoided in my opinion, and if they want to advance they should pay attention to cleaning more and to push any jew or jew like gentile away from them.

When I look at the jew I can sense how cold they are, how they lack most of gentile emotions. Bad thing and good thing in the same time about me is that I keep merging a bit with almost everything I'm focusing on even when I don't want to, and i pick up too many emotions and thoughts so I have to clean myself like a maniac every day. My aura tends to become really dirty when talking with some people or when close to them in some way. I know jews are psychopaths and tend to care only about some material things and it can be seen in their eyes they don't give a crap about other people, and their soul looks so alien like. I'm still practicing it all, but I also have natural psychic gifts coming from my blood family and from my past lives. My mother can read faces to the tiniest detail and she is sensitive to the energies, she can tell about someone's natal chart when focusing on them and she can sense when Demons are near me and are trying to talk to me, pity she is too scared to use her gifts properly since she is brainwashed a lot. I would practice it with her sometimes, and I was doing readings for some other people. Lately due to meditations and astral senses practiced my sensibility to those things skyrocketed...

It's hard to tell still who is mixed jew and who is just really dirty gentile. I'm trying to pay more attention to their sacral and 6. if I suspect they have a tiny amount of that energy, and if I feel and see some reptilian insanity in there, that is telling me that I'm dealing with someone who really might have jewish genes, but still I need more practice to tell those things for sure.

You could also ask your Guardian Demon/ess to help clean your aura and entire soul, like in the Returning Curses Ritual Part 1 my Guardian Demoness helps me to clean because I need her help. She comes to help me when I do my meditation program, once in the morning and once at night before bed. I am very thankful to her.

Yesterday or the day before, on the train, I was looking at a family: grandmother, mother and the daughter. I noticed that the mother and daughter (who was about 3 and in a stroller) were both very Jewish. Not full Jews, probably 3/4. The grandmother, about 60+, was Gentile. The girl in the stroller- her aura was what I picked up first. It was covering the grandmother's aura, so I felt the girl's aura before the grandmother. I examined the grandmother's silver loafer and foot and energy thoroughly lol. She was fully Gentile. She likely married a Jew.

I noticed with Jews, who have a lot of Gentile blood, I feel the bio-electricity of the soul fiirst and then the swirling, dirty, flat energy. The more Gentile blood a Jew has, the longer it takes (not in seconds, but just in distance in reaching that "point/wall" of Jewish energy) to feel and reach and ugh touch that Jewish energy.

The more Jewish someone is, the faster and sooner I felt it using the method to "feel" them out.
There's also a LOT more of it. It's very pronounced in half Jews. In full Jews it's just completely nasty and foreign.

On the train, because the auras meet and mingle, I notice a lot of Jews have bigger auras. I was looking at this Gentile Chinese man, under 45 years of age, and I thought he was Jewish at first. But I examined his shoe and felt his energy, and I kept coming across the Jewish energy FIRST. His aura was closer and more "fitted" and snug to his body. Then it was brought to my attention that there was a Jew sitting not next to him, but with a seat between them. It was this Jew's energy I felt first. His aura was rounder and a bit more expanded.

You probably already know this but you're like the only positive living, close example of being a Satanist and having positive, beautiful experiences and interactions with the Demons. I'm not suggesting you tell your mother that you are this, but I hope she comes to Satan eventually.

How does she know you are interacting with Demons? What did she say when she felt/heard.saw them?
I'm just curious.

I happened to be hanging out somewhere a couple days ago and some Jews actually kind of were harrassing me. I could tell just by the nose and their complexion was off somehow.

Not to mention something felt wierd and bad being around them. That is all.

I really honestly don't deal with the enemy much nor do I hang out with them or nothing. I mostly keep to myself in today's world I really don't have that many friends.

I will keep it that way unless someone is a really good person or on our side cause you know what I wanted to say this for everyone here. Being alone is better than having bad or traumatic things happen to you being hurt or killed or being indoctrinated or confused by the enemies of Satan.

The oddest thing was the conversation of these people. They were talking in an odd and emotionless way about serial killers the dark web people being killed and tortured for money. They were talking about this the whole time they were there. They had the vibe they were empty and emotionless. They literally kept trying to talk to me and said I know you are being sectrative your not telling me something. Then that guy tried to get me to go with him and give me a ride home.Wasn't going to do that I don't think I'd be alive if I did. Then that one guy left and another one went right up to me and tried more like demanding tell me your secrets he even at one point said "I know you have powers" etc eventually they left me alone and just left but I was kind of freaked out by this. Lucky I was in a public place.

I just wanted to share this since I actually unfortunately did have an experience with them after I posted on this.

Oh and I had barley talked to them about anything btw so idk how they knew this stuff but they did try to curse me a few times the last couple days.

You could also ask your Guardian Demon/ess to help clean your aura and entire soul, like in the Returning Curses Ritual Part 1 my Guardian Demoness helps me to clean because I need her help. She comes to help me when I do my meditation program, once in the morning and once at night before bed. I am very thankful to her.

I'm cleaning my aura once a day with my main GD, he often cleans me and heals me even when I don't ask. I'm picking too much dirt sometimes, I have decided to put more protection on myself, I will have to ask him what to use now, maybe to try necro mantras now for protection. I'm better at cleaning now tho, I relax and I can feel myself becoming lighter, I think it pays off to take is slowly all and to really do it nicely every day, it's not something that is supposed to be rushed. It's really sweet our GDs are willing to help us with it it all, I'm feeling really grateful to have someone who cares about me and to help me with my cleaning and advancement. :)

I'm giggling now a bit, I'm not sure about staring at anybody's shoes for too long, I'm actually looking really weird and I attract a lot of attention, so I'm usually just projecting around and looking it inside of my own head, but sure, I love to be trying new stuff. I think my energy is really unique and my aura is bigger than others ofc, so I'm trying not to gather too much attention. I noticed lot of jews around in my city, actually, there are too many of them everywhere, in my college too. My college is runned by jews after all, I have an issue when staying there, I become depressed as building was used before by xians( some sort of a church) and was built by them and then they sold the building. I can feel it clearly and can't stay there for too long, I can feel it ruining my aura if I stay there for too long, energy is purely toxic for Gentiles.
Idk my aura tends to react differently to Jews, sometimes it just becomes small and dense whitish in color which is defense mode, and sometimes I just feel some hatred and some odd emotions and I start messing with them somehow. I have a wish to crush them when and to destroy them in the end, my aura becomes really big and just swallows everything and I can feel how my mind is devouring theirs. They start looking at me awkwardly and then they start avoiding me. Idk, I usually just stop it soon as I don't want to waste my energy on them.

I did saw them bullying others tho, it's what they do. They keep dominating over auras of their victing often and poor people have to go in defense mode so their aura condenses and becomes pale, and then after they estabilished dominance they want people to relax a bit so their aura can change color to something less deflective and better for another stage, so they manipulate them into color change they attach to their chakras... suddenly they start sucking and turning their victims black. When a victim starts detaching themselves from them they want them to feel guilty and they brainwash them so people stay connected to them. People who are too deeply connected to the jews will find themselves turning into jews soon as jews are made to be that kind of toxic. They might start thinking nothing is wrong and that is how everybody should be, that is why I'm careful now with even normies, as they often are attached to the jews and enemy too much, and they have 0 idea what is going wrong usually.

My mom is kinda scared to fully use her all powers, she is saying she is a muslim but she is not really, not sure what is going on here. She often keeps saying how that all is a bullshit and she hates it all actually, she really keeps saying religions today are nothing but a tool to enslave us all, and she loves to talk about her gifts and to talk about astro stuff with me, but again she becomes afraid what will people think of her, what is really something is there like they told her that will punish her for saying it all, so she is kinda on the middle I guess. She just suddenly becomes afraid but she knows I'm an SS and she often sees me doing yoga, sometimes even that I meditate..she knows I'm doing RTRs and she is buying me Satanic thing like pentagrams and candles... She actually supports me in my decision tho we aren't talking too much direcly about some stuff since I'm afraid that enemy will use her against me in some way. I don't want to test my luck too much but maybe one day I will start talking about it more openly.

My guardians are often visiting me and my Demon lovers too. My fav Demon mate is really attached to me and he loves to spend a lot of his time with me if he can, so it's not unusal for him to follow me around even when I'm with others. He loves to talk to me and to fill me with love often, he's close to me and connected to me even when I'm not all alone and in home doing nothing. When my mom is near me she usually notices it all somehow and she keeps asking me - who are you talking with?- and - what is happening with you again?- . She keeps telling me that I look like I'm talking to somebody in my head and even if I'm just connecting and feeling Demons she can feel that something is going on so she keeps pestering me to explain myself. Not unusual for me is for my aura to turn green near my fav. Demon lover and then she just must start asking awkward questions and telling me how she senses something happening. She refuses to talk to entities on the astral as she is unsure and scared about it all, but it seems she knows those things are somewhat real. She really can sense energies too much, it's pain in the ass and my father is not so sensitive in the same way as her but he can sense my mood changes too much, so he gotta bother me every time he senses I'm feeling sad or angry. Even if I'm not near him he knows when I'm feeling bad. Most people tho can't feel those things that much, but my whole family is like that, they are naturally more open to the astral and are sensitive to the energies, some of them really have powers but too scared to properly use them. I know I have 2 young cousins that are really psychic, I wish they could join us soon, they are similar to me in a lot of things.

Azorm said:

I'm cleaning my aura once a day with my main GD, he often cleans me and heals me even when I don't ask. I'm picking too much dirt sometimes, I have decided to put more protection on myself, I will have to ask him what to use now, maybe to try necro mantras now for protection. I'm better at cleaning now tho, I relax and I can feel myself becoming lighter, I think it pays off to take is slowly all and to really do it nicely every day, it's not something that is supposed to be rushed. It's really sweet our GDs are willing to help us with it it all, I'm feeling really grateful to have someone who cares about me and to help me with my cleaning and advancement. :)

I'm giggling now a bit, I'm not sure about staring at anybody's shoes for too long, I'm actually looking really weird and I attract a lot of attention, so I'm usually just projecting around and looking it inside of my own head, but sure, I love to be trying new stuff. I think my energy is really unique and my aura is bigger than others ofc, so I'm trying not to gather too much attention. I noticed lot of jews around in my city, actually, there are too many of them everywhere, in my college too. My college is runned by jews after all, I have an issue when staying there, I become depressed as building was used before by xians( some sort of a church) and was built by them and then they sold the building. I can feel it clearly and can't stay there for too long, I can feel it ruining my aura if I stay there for too long, energy is purely toxic for Gentiles.
Idk my aura tends to react differently to Jews, sometimes it just becomes small and dense whitish in color which is defense mode, and sometimes I just feel some hatred and some odd emotions and I start messing with them somehow. I have a wish to crush them when and to destroy them in the end, my aura becomes really big and just swallows everything and I can feel how my mind is devouring theirs. They start looking at me awkwardly and then they start avoiding me. Idk, I usually just stop it soon as I don't want to waste my energy on them.

I did saw them bullying others tho, it's what they do. They keep dominating over auras of their victing often and poor people have to go in defense mode so their aura condenses and becomes pale, and then after they estabilished dominance they want people to relax a bit so their aura can change color to something less deflective and better for another stage, so they manipulate them into color change they attach to their chakras... suddenly they start sucking and turning their victims black. When a victim starts detaching themselves from them they want them to feel guilty and they brainwash them so people stay connected to them. People who are too deeply connected to the jews will find themselves turning into jews soon as jews are made to be that kind of toxic. They might start thinking nothing is wrong and that is how everybody should be, that is why I'm careful now with even normies, as they often are attached to the jews and enemy too much, and they have 0 idea what is going wrong usually.

My mom is kinda scared to fully use her all powers, she is saying she is a muslim but she is not really, not sure what is going on here. She often keeps saying how that all is a bullshit and she hates it all actually, she really keeps saying religions today are nothing but a tool to enslave us all, and she loves to talk about her gifts and to talk about astro stuff with me, but again she becomes afraid what will people think of her, what is really something is there like they told her that will punish her for saying it all, so she is kinda on the middle I guess. She just suddenly becomes afraid but she knows I'm an SS and she often sees me doing yoga, sometimes even that I meditate..she knows I'm doing RTRs and she is buying me Satanic thing like pentagrams and candles... She actually supports me in my decision tho we aren't talking too much direcly about some stuff since I'm afraid that enemy will use her against me in some way. I don't want to test my luck too much but maybe one day I will start talking about it more openly.

My guardians are often visiting me and my Demon lovers too. My fav Demon mate is really attached to me and he loves to spend a lot of his time with me if he can, so it's not unusal for him to follow me around even when I'm with others. He loves to talk to me and to fill me with love often, he's close to me and connected to me even when I'm not all alone and in home doing nothing. When my mom is near me she usually notices it all somehow and she keeps asking me - who are you talking with?- and - what is happening with you again?- . She keeps telling me that I look like I'm talking to somebody in my head and even if I'm just connecting and feeling Demons she can feel that something is going on so she keeps pestering me to explain myself. Not unusual for me is for my aura to turn green near my fav. Demon lover and then she just must start asking awkward questions and telling me how she senses something happening. She refuses to talk to entities on the astral as she is unsure and scared about it all, but it seems she knows those things are somewhat real. She really can sense energies too much, it's pain in the ass and my father is not so sensitive in the same way as her but he can sense my mood changes too much, so he gotta bother me every time he senses I'm feeling sad or angry. Even if I'm not near him he knows when I'm feeling bad. Most people tho can't feel those things that much, but my whole family is like that, they are naturally more open to the astral and are sensitive to the energies, some of them really have powers but too scared to properly use them. I know I have 2 young cousins that are really psychic, I wish they could join us soon, they are similar to me in a lot of things.

I know you didn't ask but I thought I'd offer it anyways lol. I ask my GD to help me clean my aura, to make it "sparkling, pristine, bright and super duper clean" while doing the Returning Curses Ritual Part 1. I feel a bigger difference in every way than if I did it myself.

Do you live in a Muslim dominant country? If it is legal and safe to do so, maybe you could show your mother articles on the Net for her to read (not sure if it's a good idea to have physical evidence like books if you have people in your home that are Muslim and that may put you and your family at risk for persecution or worse) that pertains to her powers. Even Youtube videos, you could watch them together. And discuss them, if she's open to it.

People are often afraid of what they don't understand, or don't know where to start to look for information.

Well, it's just a suggestion. You don't have to do it, of course. I don't know your situation and don't want to put you or her at risk.
I guess I am saying this because as a teenager, I saw entities and did not understand what I saw and heard, and it frightened me. Perhaps if I knew back then what I knew now, things would be different.

magus.immortalis said:
Azorm said:

I know you didn't ask but I thought I'd offer it anyways lol. I ask my GD to help me clean my aura, to make it "sparkling, pristine, bright and super duper clean" while doing the Returning Curses Ritual Part 1. I feel a bigger difference in every way than if I did it myself.

Do you live in a Muslim dominant country? If it is legal and safe to do so, maybe you could show your mother articles on the Net for her to read (not sure if it's a good idea to have physical evidence like books if you have people in your home that are Muslim and that may put you and your family at risk for persecution or worse) that pertains to her powers. Even Youtube videos, you could watch them together. And discuss them, if she's open to it.

People are often afraid of what they don't understand, or don't know where to start to look for information.

Well, it's just a suggestion. You don't have to do it, of course. I don't know your situation and don't want to put you or her at risk.
I guess I am saying this because as a teenager, I saw entities and did not understand what I saw and heard, and it frightened me. Perhaps if I knew back then what I knew now, things would be different.

Hahahaha thanks for advices :)
I enjoy talking to you actually, I'm glad you saw my post.

I will maybe show JoS to my mom, situation here is bad but not too bad, we have all kind of people here, it's messy. I'm having hard time forgiving my mother some things she done to me in the past, but maybe I will show her in the end. She looks already really open, most people can't notice half of the shit she can. Pity everbody is so fucking scared..meh..

Azorm said:
magus.immortalis said:
Azorm said:

Hahahaha thanks for advices :)
I enjoy talking to you actually, I'm glad you saw my post.

I will maybe show JoS to my mom, situation here is bad but not too bad, we have all kind of people here, it's messy. I'm having hard time forgiving my mother some things she done to me in the past, but maybe I will show her in the end. She looks already really open, most people can't notice half of the shit she can. Pity everbody is so fucking scared..meh..

Be careful about showing Joy of Satan or talking about Satan to her. You are still in a Muslim country and if you tell her something, she may innocently or thoughtlessly mention what you said to a neighbor, friend, colleague and then there would be trouble.

People are like that, they talk without thinking about the consequences until it's too late.

I highly recommend AGAINST mentioning JoS or Satan and Satanism to your mother, as you live in a majority population where it is Muslim. Do not underestimate the persecution and the resorting to murdering sprees of the enemy. I am not trying to fear-monger only warn you for your safety, your life and your living situation.

Out of fear and lack of knowledge and reliable information about true Satanism and Satan (from sources outside of Joy of Satan), many people are fearful about Satan. Even family members who you *thought* you could trust can turn against you in a moment, out of extreme fear, which can easily turn to anger, hate and great misunderstanding.

I have made the mistake of telling a close family member about 9 years ago. We were close back then but not anymore. He has changed his mind, attitude and personality in every way. He must have mentioned that I am a Satanist to his friends and girlfriend at the time because they all look at me warily, or with strong dislike and I can tell they are going through the motions of civility, with no friendliness or like of me attached to their hollow words and actions.

Words you cannot take back, secrets you tell cannot be hidden again. It's exposed to at least one person and that person, out of fear or great misunderstanding and ignorance, may make the mistake of telling others and making life very, very difficult for you. It also gives Satan and our Guardian Demons more work and trouble to undo the damage and keep us safe.

Please be careful!

Be careful about showing Joy of Satan or talking about Satan to her. You are still in a Muslim country and if you tell her something, she may innocently or thoughtlessly mention what you said to a neighbor, friend, colleague and then there would be trouble. 

Don't worry, I know...

There is a reason I'm completely alone on physical all the time almost anyways. Lot of shit happened. I can't trust normies anymore, too controlled by the enemy. I had tons of friends who came close to Satan and runned away in fear like crazy, made me tons of drama. Actually, even if they were okay with me and i never talked about those stuff they would harm me suddenly without warning as they would somehow figure some things out and they would start behaving weirdly. Everyone is actually okay with me at first and then when we start bonding problems.

I can't hide my Satanic spirit. It's like I have it written on my forehead. I gave up from being close to normies. Every. single. person. knows somehow. My whole hometown knew back then, everybody here in this new place knows already and they can feel it just by looking at me. At college my professors know. It's impossible...

I have to bear my blood family tho... My mother knows a lot about me anyways, maybe too much. I told her that I am SS when I dedicated because I thought I must do it( it's a long story). I told her we aren't like those blood drinking jews and that we are trying to meditate and to follow Satan who is not monster at all. Some of my ex normie friends in the end I told them and they even started meditating but enemy scared them away.. none of them stayed with Satan but they all wanted to try. Well, I didn't shown my mother official JoS site, I just talked about it. I understand she might react badly to some things, but, it's interesting how lately she started hating Islam so much. Something is changing. My father started changing too. RTRs? It seems. Situation is much, much better than it used to be.
I decided to show my mom later when I get my a decent job and when I find better place to live if possible. It's safer that way.

It's not fully muslim country, we have xians and jews too. Everybody is against everybody. They aren't too agressive towards Satanists tho as in some muslim countries. In bigger towns and cities they are okay with it almost, little bit of drama but not that much,but in smaller towns it's crazy. In my hometown when I was really young some brats started stoning me because I felt and looked "too Satanic" ( I wasn't even dedicated back then, I dedicated after it).Basically I had teens and kids from school throwing rocks at me telling me how I am the Devil in the middle of the street and people around were okay with it. In bigger places you actually have lot of Satanists of some sorts so similar thing can't happen to me, I am not in a danger for existing.

I knew some spiritual healers who were powerful as fuck, they even had strong telekinesis. My parents would rather bring me there than to give me tons of medicines and to put me into hospital. It's interesting how they all felt awkward near me while they were healing me, one of them literally would start shaking. Last time I went there he couldn't breathe, he had almost seisure. I asked him why and he told me Satan is in me. I am possessed by Satan, Satan is in my blood and in my soul. That healer apparently was on the enemy side so he felt bad near me. But what shocked me the most is when he turned his head to my mom and told her - you too! You are same as her almost! I sense the Devil in both of you!

My mom said we will stop visiting that guy. She is confused too.... I know she was really bad to me when i was a kid, but, if that guy is right then if I show her later it should be okay, once I get my job ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back