Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Super Size Me 2

Pirate11

Someone in the forum mentioned "Super Size Me" documentary about fast food and I watched it some time ago. Now the same guy who made that film took interest in the chicken affair and made another documentary.
iu

It basically shows how most of the chicken industry in the U.S. is apparently owned by (((someone))). I suggest you to watch it before youtube shuts it down because it becomes (((inappropriate))): Here's the youtube link.

Better than the first one! :)
They try to make it look like these places have become healthier, and have added some healthier options on the menus, but they are just as bad as they've always been!

Thanks for posting this.

Just listened to it today and watched a bit of it, now I should probably go and watch the 1st Super Size me.

I wish things weren't as bad as they are. But luckily enough they'll get better, and this new information is fuel to do more Final RTRs.

I haven't watched the one you posted but the problem with the first one is that they spent too much time scaring people instead of investigation and presenting information. This gave the film a gateway to make fun of. But it did present factual information so the people who mock it are fools if they believe it was total nonsense. Then again people defend fast food joints just like weed addicts defend their drug and pretend that it's holy and healthy. :roll:

hailourtruegod said:
I haven't watched the one you posted but the problem with the first one is that they spent too much time scaring people instead of investigation and presenting information. This gave the film a gateway to make fun of. But it did present factual information so the people who mock it are fools if they believe it was total nonsense. Then again people defend fast food joints just like weed addicts defend their drug and pretend that it's holy and healthy. :roll:
Maybe he did focus too much on just scaring people, but he did it by telling and showing the truth. "This is what will happen to you, and I'm proving it because watch it happening to me right now." It's not like he was lying or exaggerating.

And most of the forces going out mocking the first one were propaganda paid for by McDonald's to try to protect their reputation.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
hailourtruegod said:
Maybe he did focus too much on just scaring people, but he did it by telling and showing the truth. "This is what will happen to you, and I'm proving it because watch it happening to me right now." It's not like he was lying or exaggerating.

And most of the forces going out mocking the first one were propaganda paid for by McDonald's to try to protect their reputation.

Good points

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back