Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange dream involving vomiting - thoughts?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Hello, I experienced a very odd dream the previous night in which, upon waking, I instantly noticed a recurring theme, and it really struck me as odd, and not just normal dream quirkiness.

The dream is a little blurry now, but it went something like: I was in a variety of environments with friends and the dream then focused on a fat friend of mine. I recall a sad tone, and it seemed like he was more fat/ugly than normal, and then he suddenly started vomiting like red/black guts, also he was defecating himself and rolling on the floor. It didn't strike any emotion into me as it occured, and the scene soon passed, but it was a definite WTF event. Later, I was in some business with friends, and a random lady was vomiting on a seat in the lobby. Again, it seemed to pass. Then I was at some house with people I didn't know, and they wanted to have a sexual orgy. I declined in joining and went to the bathroom. At that point, I started vomiting all over the bathroom. The dream ended shortly after.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but that was everything notable that I recall. I didn't feel strange when I awoke and otherwise slept "fine', but it just occured to me that the theme was so prominent, therefore it must mean something. Sorry to gross anyone out, but I am just curious if there was some hidden meaning to this, or if it was just more random in nature. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a soul dirt, how they keep humiliating themselves in front of others and ruining themselves. Enemy programs and related shit.... Most likely you opened your eyes more since last RTRs spamming, after some curses got weaker in us so it's hard not to see some things more.
Maybe you picked up some dirt in your aura and soul from them too. Be careful with who, what and how you are attaching yourself with people and things ( sometimes we can attach ourselves to enemy energy and thoughtforms from even watching wrong things on TV and from the games and similar so be open minded when being exposed to enemy bullshit..).

Blitzkreig said:
Hello, I experienced a very odd dream the previous night in which, upon waking, I instantly noticed a recurring theme, and it really struck me as odd, and not just normal dream quirkiness.

The dream is a little blurry now, but it went something like: I was in a variety of environments with friends and the dream then focused on a fat friend of mine. I recall a sad tone, and it seemed like he was more fat/ugly than normal, and then he suddenly started vomiting like red/black guts, also he was defecating himself and rolling on the floor. It didn't strike any emotion into me as it occured, and the scene soon passed, but it was a definite WTF event. Later, I was in some business with friends, and a random lady was vomiting on a seat in the lobby. Again, it seemed to pass. Then I was at some house with people I didn't know, and they wanted to have a sexual orgy. I declined in joining and went to the bathroom. At that point, I started vomiting all over the bathroom. The dream ended shortly after.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but that was everything notable that I recall. I didn't feel strange when I awoke and otherwise slept "fine', but it just occured to me that the theme was so prominent, therefore it must mean something. Sorry to gross anyone out, but I am just curious if there was some hidden meaning to this, or if it was just more random in nature. Thanks in advance.

Man you have some fucked up dreams :lol:

The only thing that comes to mind is that some sort of a disease is roaming around, causing people to get sick. Maybe double up on your aop for like a week or two and be careful of what food you eat. I am no dream expert so take it with a grain of salt.

Lately, I see many posts about dreams on this forum. Since Yom Kippur I started to have dreams too, almost all of them are nightmares.
I don't remember many of them but in one I was having shopping with my girlfriend and like in a superhero movie my uncle who could turn into a monster made of darkness tried to hurt her.
We were on a skyscraper and I attacked him and started falling down.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back