Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dagon sermon

BoRn of fire said:
Does anyone have the link please a sermon written about Dagon
https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Dagon&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

BoRn of fire said:
Does anyone have the link please a sermon written about Dagon
I don't know if there's any sermons solely about Lord Dagon, this is the only JoS sermon I've found that talks about Lord Dagon:

Years ago I was working with the Demon Dagon. On our first meeting, he showed up to me to introduce himself. Dagon looked completely Aryan, his hair was wavy and to the color of just a tiny shade less than blonde, and the eyes of his were striking blue. His skin was just a small tone less tanned. He was very tall. Now Dagon started talking to me, and he voiced his concern about his 'people'. He has love for these people and still takes care of them in ways they do not directly understand.

His people have been a tribe in the Middle East that has been protected by him and was put under his supervision by Satan and the Gods. As people here may know, Dagon is one of the hated Demons of the bible, and he also ended up in history as a "God" of the "Phillistines", which of course were Gentile people more than likely of a white root, but a tribe of their own later. Dagon never had to do with the blasphemy put on his name. No question as to why the Jews are terrified by him, as he is one of their most major enemies.

If I understood it right (we have different races/ethnicities and the Gods see Races very differently- for example they do not see Norwegians or Swedes- they see on White Race when it comes to massive things), his own was a tribe of Aryan-mixed middle easterners, and they were special to him, something like the Yezidis. He also told me forcefully that he is very angry at them (the jews destroyed this people and are still messacring them in many ways even today). He went on about some other matters that he thought were important for me to know at the time, and then he left.

Dagon was Aryan. He had love and interest in these people, and presided over their evolution for thousands of years time. He is very fond and protective of White people too, same that anyone who is dedicated under Satan and is close to Dagon personally. He has been really good to me, especially around these times. He will answer, help, guide and co-ordinate Aryans or any other Gentile if they would need it, BUT, what remains above on his tribe that he protects remains a fact for Him. Its his duty. Dagon then mentioned in regards to "his revenge" for the terrifying thing the enemy has done to these innocent people. He will seek his revenge, same as many others, and he will wreck those who damaged these people, mainly the jews who went on an extermination agenda against them. Satan and the Gods have protected the large majority and many of them are still alive, albeit not conscious of their ancestral root and primal Gods.
- Satan, Demons, Races And Kingdoms of the World by HP HoodedCobra 666

BoRn of fire, learn to use the search feature (little magnify glass) at right top of Home page.

Your information (Dagon) is there waiting for you.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back