Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience with Prescence and Spirits?

RoseWolf

Yesterday i saw and felt a person standing there whilst i was working on my Artwork for someone but he then disappeared as i looked at him. But i didn't see him so clearly.

I spoke to my demon love about it at night and i felt heat and energy and alot of movement on my lower back for a long time. I focused on it and felt just like a serpent. Is it common ? I usually feel it also during meditation.

I also feel someone checking on me at night whilst I sleep. Usually when i have discomfort or upset at night or a sad dream. I felt it last night again.

Though i have alot of experiences of feeling prescence like the person is actually is there. But usually I brush it off because it never bothered me.

Like I had one when i was 14 where i looked into the mirror and saw a woman chilling in my bed. I could see her clearly. She had clothes on. She had black hair and she was smiling and looking at me. I think her eyes were blue as Well. When i looked at the bed, she was gone. I was active in meditation then before I became Pagan.

Or when I was sleeping, i felt a teenage boy cuddled and snuggling with me. Which was kinda cute ^^

I was wondering if others have similar experiences and a thought keeps me wondering if I am maybe just crazy.

RoseWolf said:
Yesterday i saw and felt a person standing there whilst i was working on my Artwork for someone but he then disappeared as i looked at him. But i didn't see him so clearly.

I spoke to my demon love about it at night and i felt heat and energy and alot of movement on my lower back for a long time. I focused on it and felt just like a serpent. Is it common ? I usually feel it also during meditation.

I also feel someone checking on me at night whilst I sleep. Usually when i have discomfort or upset at night or a sad dream. I felt it last night again.

Though i have alot of experiences of feeling prescence like the person is actually is there. But usually I brush it off because it never bothered me.

Like I had one when i was 14 where i looked into the mirror and saw a woman chilling in my bed. I could see her clearly. She had clothes on. She had black hair and she was smiling and looking at me. I think her eyes were blue as Well. When i looked at the bed, she was gone. I was active in meditation then before I became Pagan.

Or when I was sleeping, i felt a teenage boy cuddled and snuggling with me. Which was kinda cute ^^

I was wondering if others have similar experiences and a thought keeps me wondering if I am maybe just crazy.
Sounds like normal astral experiences to me. The worst you can do with these things is to think it's "fake" or that you're crazy/delusional. I would recommend not getting into toxic mindsets like that as they can make interacting with the astral 100x harder.

RoseWolf said:

Sounds like normal astral experiences to me. The worst you can do with these things is to think it's "fake" or that you're crazy/delusional. I would recommend not getting into toxic mindsets like that as they can make interacting with the astral 100x harder.

I have repeatedly have had these experiences where I feel someone's there and I even heard sounds and when I check up on it they're gone.

Yes, I have been having these kinds of experiences since I was 8. It got stronger when I was a teen and I blocked it out (from doing hard street drugs and not spending time at home, where it would happen a lot) and now it's come back again since I dedicated to Satan and Satanism and have a greater understanding of who and what these entities and experiences were.

I stopped closing myself off from it so much recently. I want to advance myself, accept what I see and experience and not be frightened. Lack of knowledge means ignorance and fear. Knowledge is comforting and empowering.

I have knowledge and better understanding now and I am not so fearful, although some beings I have seen have frightened me at first and make me nervous now because I am unused to their appearances and mannerisms. They have guided me through spiritual Satanist friends and other means so that I may be familiar with them. their ways and understand them better and not be a bit anxious when I see them.

I have seen and witnessed some astral beings (well, they ARE immortal, they are more than just astral beings) making physical impact on people and their surroundings.

They are immortal, but do not act like human spirits, Grey ETs, or other enemies of Satan that are also ETs. They are also not spirits native to my country or to the West. I wrote about the Yurei and Onryo and my experiences here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23697&p=102472&hilit=kami#p102472

I have more questions than answers though. But I only got these answers when I came to Satan, at age 28. He helped me and guided me to what I sought, so I may have peace, comfort, understanding and not be scared like people who are without and not guided to the right information and resources to understand the unseen better.

Some people have those experiences more than others. I actually didn't had that many as some other people but for sure they were weird.

Since I was a kid I had a feel that someone is watching me and trying to hurt me, those were first experiences from the astral. I figured out it's the enemy, mostly greys and reptilians tho I started having dreams about some ghosts who were almost trapped somewhere by the enemy. I started having visions of those ghosts coming to me and wanting me to understand them. I had to close myself from the astral for years after it, barely had similar experiences for some time.

One experience I also had us after one of my family members died, I clearly could feel them for days near me. One of my friends back then reported that there is odd energy around me too when they would be near me. I clearly felt emotions that weren't completely mine and had visions of some sort.

Another odd thing is how one of my ex-boyfriends said he saw a boy near me on the astral and some weird looking humanoid. Actually he kept saying he sees some aliens near him and sometimes some of those are near me too. I thought he is making those things up, turned out he's not delusional competely, there are so many creatures on the astral and apparently lot of ghosts are trying to follow some of those creatures, humans, and even Demons. I don't know tho who is that boy but yesterday I freaked out as someone hugged me while I was waking up. I felt is like it's on physical. I could feel his cold skin, I could smell fabric of his shirt, I could feel his emotion. I never saw a face tho. I thought it was one of my friends that projected to me but I figured out it's not. Maybe that one boy from before? I wonder is he following Demons, maybe he is a Demon of some sort too... idk. I checked around few times and it was clear that someone is messing with my mental body as no one was near me but in my aura were traces of his energy. So I guess someone made a connection with my 3. eye and with my mental body (looked like a bluish-white web coming into my head and around and some energy was coming into my 3.eye), but I have a feel someone really was there. I felt it all too clearly.

I did saw once a ghost near one of my friends, the ghost tried to get some attention... I guess they are bored huh.

Then idk why fucking reptilians scream at my ear while I'm trying to sleep. I wake up traumatized ffs. I literally heard the sound on physical few times. And always I hear things from the astral on my right side of the head and with my right ear. Odd. I guess some things from the astral really can be heard like normal things around us here T.T

I know also one guy who always keeps seeing ghosts and some people. They keep coming in his dreams and sometimes even when he is awake. I was sceptical again and payed attention to his energy and projected to him few times. No way he's lying, there are traces of other people's energy all over the place and I saw someone few times too. When he talks to me if some of them are with him I can feel it by the way he talks. It changes his mood and all. I actually think when some people have obsessive thoughts about someone they can give them a lot of energy and mess with their perception of things, some of them almost project part of their consciousness to others, and some of them really fully project to him I believe. Maybe some of them aren't really humans, maybe some lower ranking Gods. Maybe ghosts. The hell I know anymore...

I have also felt that when i was walking i would pass someone and say excuse me out of manners because i literally felt someone there when i wasnt looking but then when i looked back, no one was there.

I also felt like i was getting literally hugged behind around the waist as i was thinking about Gods and Satan.
Dunno where that came from xd

I also always sometimes feel like someone is lying with me in bed with arms wrapped around me.

But then it makes me think it's my imagination or mind tricks because I cant find any rock solid evidence/proof of the person been there.
I know it seems skeptical of me. But it would make me feel like a crazy person if i just believed someone's there when maybe no one is there.

So thats why im questioning about it so I can see if others go through the same thing.

RoseWolf said:
I also always sometimes feel like someone is lying with me in bed with arms wrapped around me.
Completely normal and nice experience. Just make sure to always check for how the energies feel. If some of these entities give you bad vibes they could be of the enemy. Other than this there is nothing to worry about here. I can guarantee you 100% that this isn't just your mind. The astral exists - it's best to accept this as a fact sooner rather than later. You seem to have a talent/sensitivity for the astral as well, so try working on this and your experiences should start feeling even more real soon. :)

It seems that it's natural for shael to give both naive and negative advise.
It is in your best interest to ignore these things and consider them non-existent as these things can be problematic later on and interfere with spiritual advancement and eventually these problems may become physical.

The reality is that 'belief' is a powerful thing, the more you believe that something is real the more real it becomes and it this eventually takes momentum of it's own after a while.
People need to learn stranger danger when it comes to the astral, indeed the astral is a real place, just as the physical is also a real place and just as the physical has all sorts of people so does the astral both good and bad.

You don't just let strangers into your house do you? mush less let them sleep next to you on your bed.
and even worse yet to create an attachment to astral entities, especially an emotional attachment.

"iF sOmE oF tHeSe eNtItIeS gIvE yOu bAd vIbEs tHeY cOuLd bE oF tHe eNeMy."
like uh... there's this word...... it's called 'deception'
A thing can very well be made to be perceived as what it is not.
And i have already said before that having prolonged exposure to these entities can lead to sympathetic feelings towards them despite if they're good or bad, indeed the enemy also works tirelessly to befriend and get close to people.

We already know how the jews do the old 'problem solution' trick, where they cause a problem then push their solution for it, so they can look like a hero into the process.
The same with the enemy, they cause their victims endless problems then appear afterwards to solve the problem, this creates a feeling of trust and dependence in the victim and establishes connections to the enemy, this is a very common trick for the enemy.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
Completely normal and nice experience. Just make sure to always check for how the energies feel. If some of these entities give you bad vibes they could be of the enemy. Other than this there is nothing to worry about here. I can guarantee you 100% that this isn't just your mind. The astral exists - it's best to accept this as a fact sooner rather than later. You seem to have a talent/sensitivity for the astral as well, so try working on this and your experiences should start feeling even more real soon. :)

Thank you for clearing this up for me ^^
I dont believe in talents though xd like when people keep saying i am natural at drawing/sketching and have a talent at it. But to me it's a easy skill to develop over years of doing it.

I must've just developed astral sensitivity through meditation over years.

RoseWolf said:
Shael said:
RoseWolf said:

Thank you for clearing this up for me ^^
I dont believe in talents though xd like when people keep saying i am natural at drawing/sketching and have a talent at it. But to me it's a easy skill to develop over years of doing it.

I must've just developed astral sensitivity through meditation over years.

There are placements in somebody's chart that are forming those gifts and talents. Why wouldn't you have some of them? Most likely this is both talent and meditations slowly opening you up more.
Looks like you lack confidence, I think you could open up even more soon if you start practicing more.

RoseWolf said:

When you feel this your mind should immediately go in the banishment-cleaning-RTR-protection sequence. Immediately. How is it normal for a stranger to lie in your bed and wrap their arms around you. It's unbelievable some people would think it's normal.

Stormblood said:
RoseWolf said:

When you feel this your mind should immediately go in the banishment-cleaning-RTR-protection sequence. Immediately. How is it normal for a stranger to lie in your bed and wrap their arms around you. It's unbelievable some people would think it's normal.

Thats what I want to know. It could be the enemy trying to soften me up.
I read other people had the same experience and left afterwards drained from energy. But i havent felt any draining of the energy.

RoseWolf said:
I read other people had the same experience and left afterwards drained from energy. But i havent felt any draining of the energy.
You mentioned that you asked for an Incubus, so it's very possible this is the entity you are feeling. Especially considering that you are not having any negative effects from this, there really is no reason to let others make you anxious about it. It's really simple, as long as the experiences stay positive you're good. If you ever feel bad from it, just do a banishing ritual and clean yourself to make sure no hostile entities are messing with you.

RoseWolf said:
I also felt like i was getting literally hugged behind around the waist as i was thinking about Gods and Satan.
Dunno where that came from xd

I've felt something like this once during a bout of severe loneliness. Been trying to get a demon lover for a while now, asked Satan for one with specifics in mind but haven't really had anything solid so far that I couldn't doubt or chalk up to my imagination.

I remember I was seated at my desk, absolutely distraught in tears about how I was just so desperate for someone to love, and well... I didn't really physically feel it but kind of did, it was almost like a knowing sensation of arms wrapping around me and comforting me. It felt nice at least but I'm not sure if it was a demon lover or if I actually have one yet. I live in an old building that used to be a mortuary, a haunted house if you will, it could've been one of the human spirits that simply saw me.

So you're definitely not crazy, you'll certainly feel things like this especially the further you advance and the more sensitive and open you become to the astral.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've felt something like this once during a bout of severe loneliness. Been trying to get a demon lover for a while now, asked Satan for one with specifics in mind but haven't really had anything solid so far that I couldn't doubt or chalk up to my imagination.

I remember I was seated at my desk, absolutely distraught in tears about how I was just so desperate for someone to love, and well... I didn't really physically feel it but kind of did, it was almost like a knowing sensation of arms wrapping around me and comforting me. It felt nice at least but I'm not sure if it was a demon lover or if I actually have one yet. I live in an old building that used to be a mortuary, a haunted house if you will, it could've been one of the human spirits that simply saw me.

So you're definitely not crazy, you'll certainly feel things like this especially the further you advance and the more sensitive and open you become to the astral.
Hey glad to see you around again Ghost In the Machine!
Sorry to hear these troubles, definitely been in a similar boat lately myself.

Make sure after empowering astral senses to really flex these muscles so to speak. It’s good to not only use the imagination, like visualization and imagining sounds or imagining sensations, but then also take time to really FEEL the astral. SEE it, smell, etc. Not just using the imagination, but really experiencing it. At first the sensations won’t be clear, but the more you use it daily it’ll get more and more clear. Then if you try to make contact with a demon, you won’t have doubts anymore. Also ask for signs. The gods are real beings obviously and can reveal themselves. Just remember to be open.

If a demon lover is something you seek, definitely make astral senses a priority. Also you’re in luck with waxing moon in Pisces next week.

You’re a valuable dude. People will see that. Sometimes it’s puzzling when it feels like it’s not seen, but also look into removing past life blockages. These have such an effect. Kind of like fog covering up what’s really there.

I remember I was seated at my desk, absolutely distraught in tears about how I was just so desperate for someone to love, and well... I didn't really physically feel it but kind of did, it was almost like a knowing sensation of arms wrapping around me and comforting me. It felt nice at least but I'm not sure if it was a demon lover or if I actually have one yet.
I'm glad to see an actually sensible reply in this thread for once, instead of just "oh the astral is so evil and bad and spooky banish everything that gets close to you".

As for the possibility of you having a demon lover, I would stay optimistic if I were you. In most cases you do actually get a lover if you make a serious request, and the Gods are very patient with us with these things anyway. It's very possible you do have one and he/she is just waiting patiently now until you are advanced enough to properly interact with him/her. Once you are ready you will very likely receive some blatant signs that indicate this. :)

RoseWolf said:
Stormblood said:
RoseWolf said:

Hold a ritual to Father Satan and ask him for clarification and guidance into this. Don't listen to other people. You have to know for yourself what's going on. We know far too well how the enemy deceives people. They can give you fake feelings of pleasure and all kind of things, masking what they're really doing. They don't need to drain you right away. They can first forge a bond and nurture as much as they want so that when they want you they can drain you or destroy you and it will become easier for them to do so because they lowered your guard first making you think they were of Satan.

So ask Father Satan. I'm aware some people have given poor advice to other SS in the past, making them believed they had a Demon lover. Then they found out the hard way they were actually in bed with the enemy. It's better to safe than sorry.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
You mentioned that you asked for an Incubus, so it's very possible this is the entity you are feeling. Especially considering that you are not having any negative effects from this, there really is no reason to let others make you anxious about it. It's really simple, as long as the experiences stay positive you're good. If you ever feel bad from it, just do a banishing ritual and clean yourself to make sure no hostile entities are messing with you.
Are you just incredibly naive or you intentionally trying to hook people up with negative entities?
zola hooked people up to negative entities through her artwork, and ol argedco luciftias did through acting as a mediator.

I like how you're always there to quickly point out who's a jew or not, but yet you don't understand the concept of deception and infiltration, obviously if the enemy is trying to get close to someone they're going to act nice and not do anything negative.
But it seems like logic and the such eludes you.

What's even more interesting is that you say that OP should just do a banishing ritual if it turns out to be a negative entity, lol.
The reality from what I've seen here on the forums is that many people do not know how to do a banishing ritual.
A banishing ritual is a form of black magic, the energy is destructive and needs to be directed to the enemy, most people here for the banishing just vibrate destructive words as if they're empowering themselves, this only leads to destroying one's-self.
So really you're just setting up people into a lose - lose situation.

but yea, according to you this might be a daemon lover and not a stranger, do you know what a stranger is? it's someone you don't know, now does OP even know the name of this entity?
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html said:
Sermon on Satanic Healing and Holes in the Aura[/url]"]In addition, love can play upon one’s judgment and reasoning. Enemy aliens and their chosen humans know this and exploit it.
It's even worse if this thing is posing as a 'lover' because having feelings like love towards this thing will make it more difficult to detach from.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html said:
How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura[/url]"]In ridding ourselves of an unwanted relationship attachment/influence, we must acknowledge that a problem exists and WANT to let go. If the one performing the working subconsciously does not want to let go, this exercise will be much more difficult. In addition, there are individuals who have such strong feelings, especially in the way of a love obsession, that their feelings can become intermeshed with our own, making it difficult to even perform the working.

Dude your replies are genuinely hilarious. Thank you for giving me a nice laugh, truly. :lol:

I was reading the first line like "oh shit, is he gonna throw some serious blows now?" and then it just turns into the tantrum of a little kid. Every single argument you made is so ridiculous I'm not even gonna waste much time replying, as the nature of your post should be evident to most people anyway.
Rook said:
I like how you're always there to quickly point out who's a jew or not, but yet you don't understand the concept of deception and infiltration, obviously if the enemy is trying to get close to someone they're going to act nice and not do anything negative.
I directly called someone a jew two or three times in total so far, and I was right every time.

Rook said:
But it seems like logic and the such eludes you.
Yeah too bad I'm not blessed with the same logic as the mighty Rook, who sees all form of astral contact as an attempt at his life. It truly is a shame, though somehow.. I feel glad. I wonder why :)

Rook said:
What's even more interesting is that you say that OP should just do a banishing ritual if it turns out to be a negative entity, lol.
The reality from what I've seen here on the forums is that many people do not know how to do a banishing ritual.
A banishing ritual is a form of black magic, the energy is destructive and needs to be directed to the enemy, most people here for the banishing just vibrate destructive words as if they're empowering themselves, this only leads to destroying one's-self.
So really you're just setting up people into a lose - lose situation.
This "argument" is the most hilarious part. So because I recommend people a banishing ritual I'm evil now? Because (according to you) people would somehow be such helpless infants that they cant even follow a simple instruction on the JoS webpage, I would be advocating harm? Lol.
Banishing is really easy to do. You can do 9x Vinasa, you can use blue fire, and in the case of deep connections to a hostile entity you can even use Munka to remove any links. Now which of these methods exactly is so "harmful" as you claimed?

I know exactly what you tried to refer to, which is that one thread in which a guy used 108x Vinasa in a self-made working and got himself into deep shit that way. I agree that that'd be a retarded idea obviously, but where did I ever mention that?
You just tried to grasp at straws trying to get something to say against me but guess what, grasping at straws randomly is what little children do when trying to argue with adults.

Rook said:
but yea, according to you this might be a daemon lover and not a stranger, do you know what a stranger is? it's someone you don't know, now does OP even know the name of this entity?
Indeed it might be her Incubus.
I get that you're scared and shaking from fear just thinking about any kind of astral interaction, I get it Rook. But not everyone is as psychopathically afraid of interacting with the Gods as you are. It's really obvious how insane your fears are of these things, since you treat enemy entities like these all-powerful boogiemen who will devour your soul if you let them connect to you even once by accident.

The fact is, that this is simply not the case. I already mentioned this in my reply to RoseWolf, in that if she ever gets a bad feeling from an entity, she should do a banishing ritual. Enemy entities really cant do much to you at all unless you're stupid and let them. And it seems that, Rook, you've been stupid a lot in the past. Due to this, your traumas are now making you act in this way where you advocate that 99% of astral entites will kill you if you dont isolate yourself from everything.

Take deep breaths and relax a bit, Rook.

PS.: Please do reply again if you want to continue this hilarious discussion. Seeing arrogant people like you struggle like infants is way too enjoyable for me. :)

Rook said:
Are you just incredibly naive or you intentionally trying to hook people up with negative entities?
zola hooked people up to negative entities through her artwork, and ol argedco luciftias did through acting as a mediator.
When did I ever hook anybody up with any negative entity? Are you confusing me with someone else? I tend to discourage people from that kind of thing.

Shael said:
I remember I was seated at my desk, absolutely distraught in tears about how I was just so desperate for someone to love, and well... I didn't really physically feel it but kind of did, it was almost like a knowing sensation of arms wrapping around me and comforting me. It felt nice at least but I'm not sure if it was a demon lover or if I actually have one yet.
I'm glad to see an actually sensible reply in this thread for once, instead of just "oh the astral is so evil and bad and spooky banish everything that gets close to you".

As for the possibility of you having a demon lover, I would stay optimistic if I were you. In most cases you do actually get a lover if you make a serious request, and the Gods are very patient with us with these things anyway. It's very possible you do have one and he/she is just waiting patiently now until you are advanced enough to properly interact with him/her. Once you are ready you will very likely receive some blatant signs that indicate this. :)

It's very comforting of you to say this. I've tried making direct contact on multiple occasions to him but it is still difficult to distinguish what is my thoughts and what is actually a telepathic response. I've felt silly trying to get physical responses in desperation because I'm sure if I was, say at my workplace, and someone from another planet was trying to get me to project to them and move a pencil, I would be pretty confused and irked as well. All I've been doing is fantasizing and I think a few people here would be surprised that I'm the kind of guy that really just wants to snuggle in bed.

I definitely don't think every sensation on the astral is evil, I've personally dealt with the enemy well enough to be able to tell when something or someone is hostile and doesn't have good intentions, but I remain wary because it would be stupid not to... but that feeling of someone hugging me was definitely nothing malicious, it felt like positive energy was being given to me through it and I felt better afterwords. So far I've really only been trying to confirm that I have a demon lover, because I've wondered if I'm just talking to, fantasizing about and loving nothing but thin air. It's a dreadful thought.

Eric13 said:

Make sure after empowering astral senses to really flex these muscles so to speak. It’s good to not only use the imagination, like visualization and imagining sounds or imagining sensations, but then also take time to really FEEL the astral. SEE it, smell, etc. Not just using the imagination, but really experiencing it. At first the sensations won’t be clear, but the more you use it daily it’ll get more and more clear. Then if you try to make contact with a demon, you won’t have doubts anymore. Also ask for signs. The gods are real beings obviously and can reveal themselves. Just remember to be open.

If a demon lover is something you seek, definitely make astral senses a priority. Also you’re in luck with waxing moon in Pisces next week.

You’re a valuable dude. People will see that. Sometimes it’s puzzling when it feels like it’s not seen, but also look into removing past life blockages. These have such an effect. Kind of like fog covering up what’s really there.

Yes, I haven't stopped meditating or anything and still do RTRs and what not every day. Usually when we have a new important meditation schedule to do I'll be astrally urged to check the forums. I was directed here for the Samhein schedule and since I was here decided to look around and see what's been going on in my hiatus, and well my typical 'check-in' habits kind of kicked in. But don't expect this to last, I've been really preoccupied lately.

I also get what you mean by focusing on the astral. It really helps to sensitize to it and get a feel for it, you have to truly open yourself up to it in order to properly sense it. I have a very specific mean of doing this, like a tool but that's a more private matter. I also appreciate your kind words, they do not go unnoticed.

All I've been doing is fantasizing and I think a few people here would be surprised that I'm the kind of guy that really just wants to snuggle in bed.
I think that's a great thing. I'm like this too :)

I definitely don't think every sensation on the astral is evil, I've personally dealt with the enemy well enough to be able to tell when something or someone is hostile and doesn't have good intentions, but I remain wary because it would be stupid not to... but that feeling of someone hugging me was definitely nothing malicious, it felt like positive energy was being given to me through it and I felt better afterwords.
Indeed, this is the level-headed and non-psychopathic way of dealing with the astral. I've had enemy entities come along lots of times in the past, and sometimes they even managed to connect to me. But in the end these things are all weak and need your fear/anger/attention to actually cause any kind of harm. If you stay chill, do a banishing riual and ignore them, then they cant do shit to you.

So far I've really only been trying to confirm that I have a demon lover, because I've wondered if I'm just talking to, fantasizing about and loving nothing but thin air. It's a dreadful thought.
This I feel is what most people struggle with during the first while of trying to interact with their demon lover. I had lots of issues with this too, and trust me I was incredibly afraid of just being delusional.

The best advice I can give you, to save you lots of trouble and annoyance along the way, is to just remind yourself every single day that the astral is completely real. It might sound a bit silly, but it works wonders. Most of these issues really come from the fact that people cant fully accept the astral as a real thing that exists all around us. This is just due to social conditioning and the way the mass-mind currently is operating. Reminding yourself of the astral being real, will work steadily to get you more comfortable with it and to acknowledge it fully for yourself.
In addition to this you can also do the meditation where you just do void meditation and focus on your astral body inside your physical body. This empowers it and will also aid in establishing the astral as a real thing. :)

There is not such a thing as safety. That thing doesn't really exist, it's only up to you how will you deal with life. Danger is everywhere, you can't escape it fully.

When opening up to the astral you will also open up to the enemy, not just to the Gods. You will see and experience it all and you will just have to deal with it and to learn from it all. Tons and tons of people are scared shitless from the astral and they don't want to open up nor to practice at all. It's the same almost as starting to go outside alone for the first time as a kid or teen, and when you have to experience all those things for yourself and learn how to not end up in dangerous situations. Danger is really everywhere, even in your own house, even when you aren't doing anything at all not trying to do. Even when not open to the astral, astral is still there and you will be affected anyways, you will just be blind and ignorant on what is happening with you. True, some things need to be ignored, but so often people keep ignoring it all or simply banishing whatever they sense near them.

I had so many enemy encounters so far, even when trying to communicate with the Gods. Enemy can sense when I summon the Gods or beings allied to them, and almost immediately sometimes they try to ruin the communication or they send imposters. They sent to me in those occasions so much negative energy that I couldn't even locate the Gods properly, nor I could hear them. I start feeling and thinking literall bullshit. It takes me some time then to make it all right. First is to stop enemy from connecting to me, then I need to destroy bad energies in me and around me and to focus on the right thing again. My Demon lovers would never harm me nor make me feel bad, yet few times odd things happened. I wonder why. Hm hmmmm. Lol.... Tho it's actually easy to feel it all now. It took me some time to learn some things, but with time it becomes easier to see throught enemy bullshit. But really, safe? Is astral safe? No. Not at all, cause nothing is safe. Learn for yourself too, don't be too careless but why to close yourself completely and to banish every single soul that tries to approach you. Correct mental attitute and cleaner soul can experience astral on a higher vibrational levels anyways. The higher your vibration is, the less shit you will encounter and attract. With intense fears you can sometimes actually attract some serious shit to yourself.

Often some people when thinking about you nicely with intense emotions, even Demons, they can send you positive energy that can feel really warm around you, like a hug. And yeah, it could be real God there, maybe your Guardian or a Demon lover.

Sometimes I really feel nice and I feel some of those energies around me, I would check on the astral what's happening and would find positive energies that others sent me on purpose or by thinking of me. Particles of our energy would look really close to each other, like they are hugging each other. In aura it would look like some colors are mixing, as our auras are interacting in a positive manner, and our energies are mixing and to some degree even exchanging. Often it's easy to confuse such happenings as real, conscious communication on the astral and attempts of others to get closer to your bodies. It goes so far sometimes that people start talking to this energy raised and formed by others in this way. Interesting is that, it's all real to some degree, everything is happening for some reason and it all is somewhat real, but, not everything is what we expect to be, that is an issue. When energies interact in that way( just emotions and thoughts) here is some sort of a basic communication on the astral that our brains can often ignore, or to take too seriously. Okay enough on that..

In summary.. the higher your vibration is and the cleaner you are, the less bullshit you will experience. Also with practice and listening to your gut feelings you can and will avoid most of nasty things that are out there. Mind has to be as much as clean as possible and to be open and trained to sense correct things.

Eric13 said:

Thank you Eric for this ^^
I also needed something like this. The subject/topic of having a Demon Lover isnt so popular so I would wonder about things like this.

I have asked Father Satan for a DemonLover and it was something I've desired for 5 years but I instead waited to be more mature and advance which I'm glad I did!

I am working on opening my Chakras ( I am now on my Solar Plexus Chakra) and i have been working on my astral hearing and seeing. But this is something I'm going to work on over years until I fully advanced in these areas.

I am also going to try out really feeling the Astral and experiencing it instead of just imagining. I do focus on my sense and feel my Demon Lover's skin and smell of his skin and breath and feel his breathing by imagining Him really there.

I havent called out to him(as stated in the joyofsatan page ) because I wanted to choose to come to me on his own as i live with someone but not in the same room. So I would prefer to wait until i get my own place.

I did once asked him if I could see an image of him which I did and I feel it is really him ^^

Shael said:
So you undermine my argument by saying it's ridiculous and you're not going to waste much time replying, yet you write more than i did, very interesting.
Which is basically just a very poor excuse for you not being able to confront my argument or make a better one.

Your entire reply is mostly just trying to undermine me by saying that i'm inexperienced and fearful of the astral, as well as twisting my words and statement entirely.
So i told OP that they should not form attachments or be open to random strangers they know noting about and to be cautious.
Yet you're claiming that i'm saying that the astral is completely negative and that every entity that approaches someone is negative.
You said "You just tried to grasp at straws trying to get something to say against me but guess what, grasping at straws randomly is what little children do when trying to argue with adults."
Your reply is a very definition of that.

Also quite ironic when adults usually tell kids not to trust or go anywhere with strangers.
yet you keep insisting that this entity may be one of OP's 'daemon lover'.
Because yea, that guy telling a kid that he has candy in the back of his van may actually have candy in there intended for the kid.

You said "Enemy entities really cant do much to you at all unless you're stupid and let them."
Very ironic, considering you're advocating for people to be stupid.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html said:
Sermon on Satanic Healing and Holes in the Aura[/url]"]One is open and vulnerable and allows them in. They attach, connect, and control. We have opened our emotions to them in some way. The Nazarene and other unwanted entities gain entry the same way. A small child taken to church and Sunday school is continually coerced into "Loving Jesus." We are told, "God is Love." The same lies apply to the Nazarene. This opens up one of the most vulnerable areas of a human being so that he/she can be controlled by these unwanted and harmful entities. The love energy is exploited and used by these entities as a parasite uses its host to its demise and sucks it dry. As you all can see, these entities gain control of and work through many of the new age people.

In addition, love can play upon one’s judgment and reasoning. Enemy aliens and their chosen humans know this and exploit it.

The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html said:
How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura[/url]"]Because the heart chakra is the main connecting chakra of the soul, it can be exploited. The enemy has always known this and has used this viciously. Most of you have seen paintings and other images of that Nazarene and other Christian ilk with the arms open, exposing the heart. This is a major way the enemy connects to one’s soul; through the heart chakra.
It seems you didn't get or understand this the 1st time i sent this to you, so perhaps a 2nd time will do.

i like how i explained the whole thing with the banishing ritual to you and you still don't understand, and no i wasn't referring to that guy who did 108x vinasa on himself.
You said "Banishing is really easy to do. You can do 9x Vinasa, you can use blue fire, and in the case of deep connections to a hostile entity you can even use Munka to remove any links. Now which of these methods exactly is so "harmful" as you claimed?"
You don't just do x9 vinasa, like i said before the banishing ritual is black magic, vinasa roughly translates to 'destroyed', the point is that you vibrate it in the entity not yourself, from what i seen from the forums is that many people here cannot perceive the entities that they're being harassed by so how can they direct the energy efficiently.
vinasa is a Sanskrit word and is very potent, if they don't feel the effects right away they'll feel it later, a lot of people who're harassed by these entities and are not proficient in black magic, so yes this can be harmful to the individual if not done properly.

you said "And it seems that, Rook, you've been stupid a lot in the past. Due to this, your traumas are now making you act in this way where you advocate that 99% of astral entites will kill you if you dont isolate yourself from everything."
So now you attempt to slander me by pretending you know me, claiming that i have traumas and that people need to isolate themselves from everything because i claim that 99% of the astral entities they encounter are going to kill them.
Non of these claims you made are true, and if you believe there're true then prove it.
in fact i have specificly replied to you before and told you that being cautious and aware of who you open yourself to on the astral is not isolation.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21228#p92445
You're also twisting my words and claiming that I've said the astral is completely negative.
when i have said before that i have had both positive and negative experiences on the astral.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20082#p85546

it's very ironic that you claim that my reply turned into me throwing a tantrum, yet here you are, with the majority of your reply trying to undermine and slander me, that is what throwing a tantrum actually is as well as 'gasping for straws', right now i don't have to do such thing, as you're already your own worst enemy and you've defeated yourself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Rook said:
When did I ever hook anybody up with any negative entity? Are you confusing me with someone else? I tend to discourage people from that kind of thing.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12908#p47914
A couple days after I dedicated, I still wasn't 100% sure if what I was experiencing was real yet. I was talking with Azazel and I asked him if he could prove to me by pulling down some lights that I had hung up in my room. A few seconds later, they fell. After being hung up for months and never moving, they fall for the first time right when I ask for them to fall. So I put them back up and thought "That was obviously a clear sign, I trust and believe you, but can you do it again just so I'm completely sure?" that moment they fell again. We repeated this about 10-20 times, the lights always fell within about 30 seconds of me asking. When I was totally sure and done asking for the lights to be taken down, they stayed up for months without moving, just like before. That was one of the clearest physical signs that can't be argued with, but now I see the signs every day.

Hours of daydreaming and imagining every day of my childhood, at the time I didn't really think about it, but since my dedication I've learned how it was my friend Lerajie the whole time, purposefully training me to use and control of the unconscious side of my mind. :D I've always been lucky enough to have strong telepathic and intuitive talent, so it's always been easy to talk with the gods through thoughts, and I think it was all this daydreaming that made these talents so strong, from spending my whole childhood focused into the astral without even realizing it. Well I'm still the same, more of an astral-minded idealist than any physical focus. The gods have been with me forever! Things haven't always been easy for me, I've gone through a lot of hardship and pain, but since dedicating and spending years working for the gods every day my life turned around. Things in my life tend to align and work out well and rewarding for me without me having to put much effort. Whatever I need, I usually get easily through opportunities presenting themselves to me. Just like Maxine said in an old sermon, the people who dedicate their lives to helping Satan as much as possible, they are taken care of. The bigger of a caring protective influence you are in helping everyone and spreading the Joy Of Satan over the world, it makes you more important and you are helped to have a better life. All the care you give is given back to you! :D

Hail Mother Lilith, you should talk to Lerajie! I thought your personalities are a great match for each other and you'll be great friends, and she made me to mention this to you! :D Lerajie wants to help you and be your friend! She's been my guardian for my whole life and will stay with me forever, I think she's the friendliest and most protective goddesses ever! :mrgreen: So anyone who wants to, please call to her she loves helping everyone! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All of the demons want to give us every bit of help we need, they want to be popular again in the world being called on for help. If they didn't love us and dedicate their entire souls to helping us, we wouldn't be here! We're their family, their children and younger siblings, and they need us to ask them for whatever help we need. They don't like watching us in hardship, confusion, pain, when they love us so much and know exactly how to guide us!
I don't think i had to say that speaking on behalf of a god or sending a msg on behalf of a god is being a mediator.
and it should already be known that they're no mediators in SS, so no daemon of Satan will ask you send a msg on behalf of themselves to another SS, if they wished for it to be so, they would have done it themselves.
you directed this reply to hailmotherLilith aka flamingredrose.

it's also interesting to note that flamingredrose later on made a post about receiving psychic attacks, it may be completely unrelated to what you did, but still worth pointing out.

but so far you're on the only person that i have seen on this forum to do such a thing, as i'm pretty sure if any deamon of Satan wanted to be friends with someone they would not have another SS past that message on for them, because they're no mediators in SS, they would have simply approached her themselves.

Rook said:
Lerajie told me that she would like to help that person, so I told her "Talk to Lerajie, she wants to help you." And this is the truth. She then contacted Lerajie by going through Satan and telling Satan that she wants to talk with Lerajie. So there was never any enemy involvement with any of that. And afterward she was sending me multiple emails excitedly and profusely thanking me because it was true that Lerajie wanted to help her. This girl has a good psychic hearing ability and is well able to communicate with the gods. It turns out that before I ever mentioned anything to her, she was already getting the feeling and idea in her mind to talk with Lerajie, but she was ignoring it and doubting if she was really getting a message or just her own thoughts. So after I said something is when she decided to finally try to talk with Lerajie, as she was feeling like she should do for a while already, on her own and through Satan doing it the right way, and turns out her and Lerajie worked together on helping her with some things.

I never said anything like "Here are the things that this god said you have to do so you have to do them" all I said was " contact this goddess on your own and see if she can help you."
So she did contact Lerajie. And I don't have any idea what they talked about or what they worked on, because obviously that's their own private conversation that I had nothing to do with. So how's that being a mediator if I was not in the middle of it? But she was very excited and thankful and happy to talk with and recieve help from Lerajie. She sent me about 20 emails thanking me for helping give her the idea to talk with her, and how much she is thankful for having Lerajie's help. And saying that for a couple weeks before I said anything, she was already having the thought in her mind to ask Lerajie for help, but she didn't want to bother her if she thought it was just her own imagination making that suggestion.

Months later in an absolutely unrelated event, maybe she did have some event of the enemy trying to mess with her. That happens to every single one of us who are moving forward, sometimes the enemy tries to stop us. But that does not have anything to do with me or anything that I said or did, and that does not have anything to do with Lerajie either. It is 100% seperate and unrelated. If I remember correctly, when she was being bothered by enemy entities was when she was listening to Zola and getting real deep focus on all of Zola's many cursed drawings. So you are trying to blame me for something that was really done by that rat face Zola.

I wouldn't mind you trying to say something bad about me if it's something true, but you are not being true with your example here. You are mixing in all kinds of negative assumptions and accusations that are not true and have nothing to do with what really happened. And the truth of what really happened with this is all 100% innocent and positive. So you'll have to try to find another example of me "sending negetive entities to someone" because what you tried to say here is just not true. But it's all good, I don't blame you. From your perspective on the situation, you came up with an explanation that looked like it could be true and you assumed that you were right. I don't mind, I've done the same thing before and ended up falsely accusing people because I thought that my idea about what could have happened was the truth. But I just want you to know what really happened so you know that I didn't do anything bad that you accused me of.

Shael said:

All you've been saying until now is to welcome any entity until they reveal being negative. After endless JoS pages, sermons and members that warn to exert caution because you might not be talking to Satan or one of the Gods.

You do realise that an hostile entity may pretend being friendly, let your guard down and form connections with you, and never even reveal his true aims until you become advanced enough to notice something is off and they've been deceived for a long time... if they actually reach that point? Doesn't that sound familiar? Oh, wait, it's one of the oldest pages of JoS. It's a basic enemy tactic used by angels. It's described on Exposing Christianity.

There are friendly entities and hostile entities but that doesn't mean one shouldn't verify first their intentions, which is the opposite of what you've advocated in the whole discussion.

So let's take a step back. Take a deep breath and really think what you're doing here, which is nothing but fighting with Rook. Nothing productive. You've allowed your anger and dislike toward Rook to go out of control and for the sake of contrasting him, you have advocated carelessness.

Wouldn't it be best to direct your anger toward the enemy, instead of letting blind you to the point of offering harmful advice just to go against Rook? What is the real problem here? It's surely not the notion of being careful against astral entities. That is only a symptom of a deeper issue you have with Rook. I'll tell you what. This issue, whatever it is, is private between the two of you, not a public matter of the forum.

Shael said:
Wow Shael, I didn't think you could be so mean! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where was that anger hiding all this time? I think you could have used it in some other situations before this.

Shael said:
All I've been doing is fantasizing and I think a few people here would be surprised that I'm the kind of guy that really just wants to snuggle in bed.
I think that's a great thing. I'm like this too :)

I definitely don't think every sensation on the astral is evil, I've personally dealt with the enemy well enough to be able to tell when something or someone is hostile and doesn't have good intentions, but I remain wary because it would be stupid not to... but that feeling of someone hugging me was definitely nothing malicious, it felt like positive energy was being given to me through it and I felt better afterwords.
Indeed, this is the level-headed and non-psychopathic way of dealing with the astral. I've had enemy entities come along lots of times in the past, and sometimes they even managed to connect to me. But in the end these things are all weak and need your fear/anger/attention to actually cause any kind of harm. If you stay chill, do a banishing riual and ignore them, then they cant do shit to you.

So far I've really only been trying to confirm that I have a demon lover, because I've wondered if I'm just talking to, fantasizing about and loving nothing but thin air. It's a dreadful thought.
This I feel is what most people struggle with during the first while of trying to interact with their demon lover. I had lots of issues with this too, and trust me I was incredibly afraid of just being delusional.

The best advice I can give you, to save you lots of trouble and annoyance along the way, is to just remind yourself every single day that the astral is completely real. It might sound a bit silly, but it works wonders. Most of these issues really come from the fact that people cant fully accept the astral as a real thing that exists all around us. This is just due to social conditioning and the way the mass-mind currently is operating. Reminding yourself of the astral being real, will work steadily to get you more comfortable with it and to acknowledge it fully for yourself.
In addition to this you can also do the meditation where you just do void meditation and focus on your astral body inside your physical body. This empowers it and will also aid in establishing the astral as a real thing. :)

I know your post is for someone else but Im also going through the same thing. xD

What helps me is i try thinking less to nothing or I dont sit and think of every doubting thought that comes my way. And I just believe that I do have a Demon Lover. I promised I'll stay commited and be all in which means I just keep believing and keep spending time with him. And I gain little signs from it.

The thing is when you start thinking and then doubting, you'll start detaching yourself. And I'm not sure if it is the enemy that just wants to stop you or it can be just our own thinking.

I didn't want to make it difficult for myself anymore so I wrote down the things Ive experienced that my Demon Lover was involved. Such as energy and Kundalini movement when I speak to him or energy and pressure on the shoulder blade when I was worrying, or dreams I get where he is there, or an image of a handsome face that I saw whilst I was spending time with him and I just feel it is him.
Also writing how I feel when I start thinking maybe he was imaginary but then I started feeling him there and felt comforted. etc etc

You start getting little signs there and there. And as spend time with him, i feel like I'm building a bond and relationship.

So i believe it's completely normal for beginners to feel like they imagining things. It's just a bumb in a road to me. But doubts can make you detach and interfere with your growth and it's discouraging.

I also have it when thoughts start questioning if Satan actually exists or Satanists are crazy. But I dont feed those thoughts and stay focused.

And I've did what you said and made a little note where I'll see it everyday ^^

Shael said:
[For anyone else reading through this (grab yourself some popcorn and enjoy) - be mindful that I use Capitalization on some words in an effort to make Rook's brain better comprehend what I am trying to teach him. Also, if you cant be asked to read through this whole wall of text, I marked the most important points in bold. Please be aware there is graphic language ahead. :)]
-----

Already reported you. Enough is enough!

I am speaking to you both Shael and Rock

Did you forget it's Mercury Retrograde? Maybe you need to revise it more. Anger and arguements is heightened now.
You need to be careful at this time and use your time and words wisely.

im not picking sides.
What you both doing is immature.
I suggest you mature more on how to have a discussion with people. It's apparent you need to improve more.

Labeling and pointing fingers and saying this one is wrong and im right. You couldve been more mature and peaceful when sharing your thoughts and experience with others. Ask questions. Be curious.

Labeling and pointing fingers and trying to downgrade others is going to lead to more conflict and arguements. Or puffing up and showing in your way that you are way smarter is just arrogant and all big ego.

All this is ego and arrogant talk. It's unproductive and a waste of your valuable time to engage in such conversations.

We all here to learn from others and discuss.

Make the forums a better place for learning and discussing. Not bashing others. Perhaps you need to read the rules again.

Stormblood said:
Hah, I'm actually impressed you're still keeping a straight face. I wonder how long it'll last, but for now I'll commend you on atleast staying polite with your message.

Let me set this straight since you most likely skimmed over most of my message to Rook. I never advocated people to go into this blindly.

My point is that it's first necessary to actually interact with an entity if you want to get to know it. Of course, this excludes any entities that give you bad vibes from the start. That much is obvious, as those should just be banished immediately. But if an entity's energies give you positive vibes, you shouldn't just shit your pants and try banishing it. It might be a sensible idea to first interact with this entity and see what happens. And if at any point you are getting bad energies, you banish that fucker. It really is laughably simple.

I will state it here one more time for you, Rook, and anybody else who (somehow) may still not understand it-

If you encounter an entity on the astral that gives you positive vibes, then stay open-minded and interact with it a bit. Provided your astral senses are developed enough, maybe even listen to it if it talks to you, and evaluate what it says. Be always aware that it could be an enemy, or one of our Gods. If it's one of our Gods, you will see soon enough that any guidance you receive will bring success to you. If it's an enemy, their advice will either bring bad things to you directly, or only bring very small good things in order to try and gain your trust. If you feel off about an entity, even just by intuition, then there is nothing stopping you from just cutting all contact with it.
This entire thing of interacting with the astral, is a learning experience. You dont get better at it by just sitting on your ass doing visualization exercises. You also have to go out there and actually interact with stuff. Keep your AoP high, practice Void Meditation, and be smart with anything you encounter there. Always keep in mind the Gods would never insult us, be mean to us, or do passive-aggressive shit. Anything like this is an immediate redflag that it's an enemy, and you should banish the entity. This is literally it. No need to try sealing yourself off from the astral because you're a little weenie. Go out there and do stuff, and if enemies come along then burn the fuckers. The end.

And no, I did not reply "just because it's Rook".
In fact, it was Rook who replied to ME. Lol.
I just responded. I tore him a new ass and he tried desperately to save face.
That's all there is to this entire discussion.
And I'm sure we both know why you decided to reply. There's no need to get further into this yet, as I would rather not openly talk about your private chatting life on here, and who you like to circlejerk with in your DMs.

RoseWolf said:
RoseWolf, I think you're a nice and kind person.

However, this has nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde. And forgive me if I'm being rude to you a bit here, but you dont know shit what you are talking about. All you are looking at is the immediate, that I tore Rook a new ass. You have no idea how many times this guy has already shared his elitist bullshit on here before. Dozens, fucking dozens of times. The only reason why I got a little bit mean is because it's Rook who we are talking about here, and he's done this so many times before.

If we all just act like little pussies then Rook will keep getting off lightly just spreading his garbage around. And this will cause harm to others. Possibly to hundreds or even thousands of people, cumulatively over time as they read that shit. Most people will be smart enough to not take this stuff seriously anyway, but newer members might, especially if they don't bother to look at his post history.

I belive that it's better to shatter the ego of one delusional dude, rather than to put my head down and stay quiet while watching other people get deluded from his garbage. I believe it's best to avoid hurting people's feelings, when possible. But this has its limits.

Shael said:
*Gone wild, Gone straight below the negative IQ zone*
you keep railing that i'm somehow 'arrogant' yet you open your reply with 'i'm gonna try to teach him', lol.

So basically you turned on your caps lock on and went full retard, very interesting, i also find it ironic that you told me to take deep breaths and relax in 1 of your prior replys, yet here you are, spazzing out like an ape, you're quite literally the biggest hypocrite i have seen in my life.

i like how you keep saying that I've been saying this for 'months' yet you can't even provide a singular example, lol.

it is quite clear that you're not capable of rational thinking, as all you're doing is resorting to slandering(non of which you can even prove) and attempting to 'teach' me non-sense.
so this is no longer my affair, but rather it's now between you and gods to settle this out, perhaps they can 'teach' you.

Rook said:
Lerajie told me that she would like to help that person, so I told her "Talk to Lerajie, she wants to help you." And this is the truth. She then contacted Lerajie by going through Satan and telling Satan that she wants to talk with Lerajie. So there was never any enemy involvement with any of that. And afterward she was sending me multiple emails excitedly and profusely thanking me because it was true that Lerajie wanted to help her. This girl has a good psychic hearing ability and is well able to communicate with the gods. It turns out that before I ever mentioned anything to her, she was already getting the feeling and idea in her mind to talk with Lerajie, but she was ignoring it and doubting if she was really getting a message or just her own thoughts. So after I said something is when she decided to finally try to talk with Lerajie, as she was feeling like she should do for a while already, on her own and through Satan doing it the right way, and turns out her and Lerajie worked together on helping her with some things.

I never said anything like "Here are the things that this god said you have to do so you have to do them" all I said was " contact this goddess on your own and see if she can help you."
So she did contact Lerajie. And I don't have any idea what they talked about or what they worked on, because obviously that's their own private conversation that I had nothing to do with. So how's that being a mediator if I was not in the middle of it? But she was very excited and thankful and happy to talk with and recieve help from Lerajie. She sent me about 20 emails thanking me for helping give her the idea to talk with her, and how much she is thankful for having Lerajie's help. And saying that for a couple weeks before I said anything, she was already having the thought in her mind to ask Lerajie for help, but she didn't want to bother her if she thought it was just her own imagination making that suggestion.

Months later in an absolutely unrelated event, maybe she did have some event of the enemy trying to mess with her. That happens to every single one of us who are moving forward, sometimes the enemy tries to stop us. But that does not have anything to do with me or anything that I said or did, and that does not have anything to do with Lerajie either. It is 100% seperate and unrelated. If I remember correctly, when she was being bothered by enemy entities was when she was listening to Zola and getting real deep focus on all of Zola's many cursed drawings. So you are trying to blame me for something that was really done by that rat face Zola.

I wouldn't mind you trying to say something bad about me if it's something true, but you are not being true with your example here. You are mixing in all kinds of negative assumptions and accusations that are not true and have nothing to do with what really happened. And the truth of what really happened with this is all 100% innocent and positive. So you'll have to try to find another example of me "sending negetive entities to someone" because what you tried to say here is just not true. But it's all good, I don't blame you. From your perspective on the situation, you came up with an explanation that looked like it could be true and you assumed that you were right. I don't mind, I've done the same thing before and ended up falsely accusing people because I thought that my idea about what could have happened was the truth. But I just want you to know what really happened so you know that I didn't do anything bad that you accused me of.

i told you what it is to be a mediator and yet you're still asking how you were a mediator.

it was your own words "She(Lerajie) made me to mention this to you"
"She made me" implies that you're acting on her behalf, or that she commanded you to do so.

i like how you said "I never said anything like "Here are the things that this god said you have to do so you have to do them" all I said was " contact this goddess on your own and see if she can help you.""
Implying that for someone to be a mediator they need to past commands from 1 source to another.
Except that is not the case, directly relaying a message from a god to someone is being a mediator not just commanding someone in another's name,
said message is coming through you, not the original source.
It was your own words "Lerajie wants to help you and be your friend!"
'Lerajie wants', you do realize you're relaying/mediating Lerajie's desires to FRR right?
if you honestly cannot see it at this point then you're simply far too deluded.

After all, what sort of credibility or reputation do you have of being able to communicate with the gods?
You're not clergy or anyone special, in fact you're just like everyone else on fourms and anyone can say the things you said, so what sort of proof do you have that Lerajie actually said these things, are we simply to just 'trust' what you relay/mediate to be what the god Lerajie actually said?

Also you claim that FRR was being influced by someone(Lerajie i assume?) to be open to Lerajie prior to you telling her but it was not enough as FRR doubted herself.
So apparently Lerajie had let you know of her desires for FRR, why this was even any of your business to begin with is unknown, but apparently Lerajie felt the need to mediate through you to get FRR to open up to her, i guess Lerajie couldn't do this any other way? lol.

I did state that the psychic attacks may be unrelated, however your defense for this was that it was 100% and positive, i mean like...duh? the enemy is well known for being deceptive and manipulative not for their 'brute force' attacks, if they wanted someone to open up to them, obviously they're going to act nice and not do anything negative, because guess what, people don't open up to things that are negative to them.
Also note that when it comes to Zola, FRR was praising her work, it was also 100% innocent and positive to her as well.
People only saw through the bullshit after HPHcobra made it known that paintings of the gods cannot be using as divination.

Indeed, for people who're in 'communication with the gods' such as yourself and FRR who you claim 'has a good psychic hearing ability and is well able to communicate with the gods', yet Lerajie didn't tell anyone of you that zola's work were deceptive? lol.

RoseWolf said:
I know your post is for someone else but Im also going through the same thing. xD

What helps me is i try thinking less to nothing or I dont sit and think of every doubting thought that comes my way. And I just believe that I do have a Demon Lover. I promised I'll stay commited and be all in which means I just keep believing and keep spending time with him. And I gain little signs from it.

The thing is when you start thinking and then doubting, you'll start detaching yourself. And I'm not sure if it is the enemy that just wants to stop you or it can be just our own thinking.

I didn't want to make it difficult for myself anymore so I wrote down the things Ive experienced that my Demon Lover was involved. Such as energy and Kundalini movement when I speak to him or energy and pressure on the shoulder blade when I was worrying, or dreams I get where he is there, or an image of a handsome face that I saw whilst I was spending time with him and I just feel it is him.
Also writing how I feel when I start thinking maybe he was imaginary but then I started feeling him there and felt comforted. etc etc

You start getting little signs there and there. And as spend time with him, i feel like I'm building a bond and relationship.

So i believe it's completely normal for beginners to feel like they imagining things. It's just a bumb in a road to me. But doubts can make you detach and interfere with your growth and it's discouraging.

I also have it when thoughts start questioning if Satan actually exists or Satanists are crazy. But I dont feed those thoughts and stay focused.

Based on what you said here, I think you're doing great. Good job. We'll see if Rook throws you another mean reply, trying to tell you everything you experienced so far is just the enemy.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
Hah, I'm actually impressed you're still keeping a straight face. I wonder how long it'll last, but for now I'll commend you on atleast staying polite with your message.

Let me set this straight since you most likely skimmed over most of my message to Rook. I never advocated people to go into this blindly.

My point is that it's first necessary to actually interact with an entity if you want to get to know it. Of course, this excludes any entities that give you bad vibes from the start. That much is obvious, as those should just be banished immediately. But if an entity's energies give you positive vibes, you shouldn't just shit your pants and try banishing it. It might be a sensible idea to first interact with this entity and see what happens. And if at any point you are getting bad energies, you banish that fucker. It really is laughably simple.

I will state it here one more time for you, Rook, and anybody else who (somehow) may still not understand it-

If you encounter an entity on the astral that gives you positive vibes, then stay open-minded and interact with it a bit. Provided your astral senses are developed enough, maybe even listen to it if it talks to you, and evaluate what it says. Be always aware that it could be an enemy, or one of our Gods. If it's one of our Gods, you will see soon enough that any guidance you receive will bring success to you. If it's an enemy, their advice will either bring bad things to you directly, or only bring very small good things in order to try and gain your trust. If you feel off about an entity, even just by intuition, then there is nothing stopping you from just cutting all contact with it.
This entire thing of interacting with the astral, is a learning experience. You dont get better at it by just sitting on your ass doing visualization exercises. You also have to go out there and actually interact with stuff. Keep your AoP high, practice Void Meditation, and be smart with anything you encounter there. Always keep in mind the Gods would never insult us, be mean to us, or do passive-aggressive shit. Anything like this is an immediate redflag that it's an enemy, and you should banish the entity. This is literally it. No need to try sealing yourself off from the astral because you're a little weenie. Go out there and do stuff, and if enemies come along then burn the fuckers. The end.

And no, I did not reply "just because it's Rook".
In fact, it was Rook who replied to ME. Lol.
I just responded. I tore him a new ass and he tried desperately to save face.
That's all there is to this entire discussion.
And I'm sure we both know why you decided to reply. There's no need to get further into this yet, as I would rather not openly talk about your private chatting life on here, and who you like to circlejerk with in your DMs.

Finally. It wasn't so hard to backtrack a little and stop the little fight with your frenemy to give complete advice instead of just claiming it's all normal and good for a stranger to just hug in you in the astral and only get suspicious the moment it gets ugly, was it? Though, you just had to dress it with foreign elements, didn't you?

Unlike you, I'm now dealing with my private things in private, instead of making them public. It seems however that people without a Scorpio Pluto can't understand the concept of privacy and the difference between private life and public, as well as private persona and public persona.

It seems you have hostility toward me. We can process this via email. However, if you want to talk about my private life here, you ought to be prepared to have your private life talked about too. Don't think this would turn out good for either of us. As for blackmailing and threats, things will be talked about with the appropriate authorities, if you decide to escalate this. At your age, don't think you're a god and right about everything you think you're right about.

RoseWolf said:

Based on what you said here, I think you're doing great. Good job. We'll see if Rook throws you another mean reply, trying to tell you everything you experienced so far is just the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back