Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Snake appeared in my dream

NinRick

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream, that that’s still in my mind.

I saw a small black snake, it was coiled, sitting on something (it was higher than ground level around belt height) and opened it’s mouth. It was clearly smiling to me, so I happily smiled back.
Before I knew it the Snake was on my head, I carried it like a turban or crown, I was perfectly comfortable with it, as I saw the Snake as a friend and I didn’t fear it at all.

The snake was not a Cobra, it Didn’t have a hood, but it was just as big as a cobra and black.

What do you think this means?
Could this be an omen that my serpent will be activated? Or is this just a dream?

I had a dream recently where a disgusting rat was trying and was unable to enter my balcony and I fucking blew its head off.

Well pay attention to your soul. Maybe it's just a basic dream but maybe it's not.

I mean, if it's not it would mean your serpent is full of dirt maybe, as it's black. You carried it on the head... maybe you might try to raise serpent fully to the crown chakra that will bring you some issues. You are happy about it in a way and serpent is happy too, but apparently something is off about it. Sepent is black and there is no hood. Hood means your head chakras and pineal gland are opened, clean, and activated fully and your black snake is missing it.

Don't be paranoid but if you notice anything weird, or if you start having more similar dreams think about adding more cleaning. Try deep thinking about your issues, where are your biggest problems and how to fix them. Don't be like me when serpent starts activating like this x)

I had dreams when it started tho, it had some similar vibe. All of those dreams I analyzed and it helped me a lot. I had one where I had a dream about a burning hot swamp. There were some rivers, lakes and flooded parts and I came across one tiny puddle that was cut off from the main lake. Inside of it there were few dying fishes jumping in agony, water in the puddle was almost boiling. Ground was burning hot, air was humid but also was hot as fuck. There were some monsters around that didn't payed that much attention to me luckily, but one wrong move and they could become really angry.

Based on my dream I figured out that energy is blocked in my base and sacral and also hips. Water was serpent's energy and that puddle with dying fishes was trapped and isolated energy in my legs that was burning me. Fish suggested life and fragile things, most likely my already agitated nervous system. Fire is a sign that serpent is awake and trying to raise. It was dark around and monsters were there which was suggesting that I was in a fucking trouble, in short xD

Dreams can really mean a lot sometimes.

NinRick said:
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream, that that’s still in my mind.

I saw a small black snake, it was coiled, sitting on something (it was higher than ground level around belt height) and opened it’s mouth. It was clearly smiling to me, so I happily smiled back.
Before I knew it the Snake was on my head, I carried it like a turban or crown, I was perfectly comfortable with it, as I saw the Snake as a friend and I didn’t fear it at all.

The snake was not a Cobra, it Didn’t have a hood, but it was just as big as a cobra and black.

What do you think this means?
Could this be an omen that my serpent will be activated? Or is this just a dream?
I'm not extremely good with dream interpretation or anything, but usually these things are symbolic.
Places, animals, colors, actions, feelings, usually have a symbolic meaning.

Do you remember what place you were at during the dream? This could give further info.

The friendly way of interaction is a good sign for sure, as it shows you're not really scared of it, and that the kundalini force is affecting you positively.

The black color of the snake could refer to the Nigredo stage (the "black" stage where you find out all your fears & issues and deal with them), though that is merely a possibility. It could also just mean simple grounding and stability. Either way, since the interaction was positive I'd say it's a great sign. :)

Well part of the dreams process is our desires and part it is the energy on the astral I think... so I think this is good from both points of view. Sounds like a really good sign I think. Besides the snake was freindly.

I dreamed a week ago something a bit strange as I felt half awake and it felt like I was mosltly conscious and partly controlling the dream. I think it was partly a dream and partly a desire or smth. There were a few reptillian humanoids and a few gods showed up and massacred them with blades (really great images I wish i could share them) ... basically a bloodbath. One of the goddesses got a cut on her forearm and after the fight which was short, she vibrated the VIN rune once and the cut was gone. That's it. Just thought I should share this one ;)

EasternFireLion666 said:
Well part of the dreams process is our desires and part it is the energy on the astral I think... so I think this is good from both points of view. Sounds like a really good sign I think. Besides the snake was freindly.

I dreamed a week ago something a bit strange as I felt half awake and it felt like I was mosltly conscious and partly controlling the dream. I think it was partly a dream and partly a desire or smth. There were a few reptillian humanoids and a few gods showed up and massacred them with blades (really great images I wish i could share them) ... basically a bloodbath. One of the goddesses got a cut on her forearm and after the fight which was short, she vibrated the VIN rune once and the cut was gone. That's it. Just thought I should share this one ;)

Sounds like a nice dream to me haha :D
I wish I could see the replay of this dream lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back