Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remember to do the Final RTR

highwaytohell

Just a reminder, especially for new people to do the Final RTR every day, hell do it now and you'll benefit greatly

Everything bad that's happening in this world is because of the enemy even all the negative planetery placements could be countered if only people had knowledge which the enemy has removed from the populace.

So go the extra mile, do that one extra RTR and we'll all soon see the enemy collapse :)

I am under constant attack and doing an RTR is really difficult. Since Yom Kippur I'm constantly depressed.

Sisterofahuntress said:
I can feel the forced cheeriness through my screen lmao! You know that you’re failing and I know it and my sister knows it and everyone here knows it!! ABANDON THIS DISGUSTING TRANSPHOBIA AND RASCISM!!! THE SO CALLED HIGH PREISTS ARE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS SCUMBAGS INDOCTRINATING INNOCENT KIDS WHO HAVE MOST LIKELY BEEN ABUSED BY CHRISTIAN PARENTS!!! THE HIGH PREISTS ARE PREYING ON LITTERAL ABUSE VICTIMS!!! FUCK THE HPS AND FUXK THERE WORTHLESS “ GODS”

Oh, boy, someone forgot to lock the lunatic asylum again!

TopoftheAbyss said:
I am under constant attack and doing an RTR is really difficult. Since Yom Kippur I'm constantly depressed.

At least one RTR a day is enough but try to fix your depression. Something is filling your chakras and aura with dirt, maybe it's the enemy. Tried anything to stop it so far? Maybe add more cleaning, try more yoga, be active more or find something nice to do. We are supposed to stay on this path forever, we should find a way to do our things in a way that's good for us, so you need to learn what is good for you and not to stop meditations and RTR's. When you are depressed learn to cut that shit off and to make enemies stop bothering you so much. You deserve to be happy and to stay with Satan strong, so find a way.

Satanama is really good to stop negative energy from enemies from ruining you so much from inside, or try even to fill your whole room or house with that positive energy and Satanic fire. Also try to become closer to the Satan and some of the Gods. I think that helps a lot, actually it's super hard to advance without building the connection with them.

Back then before few years when I refused to connect to the Gods (I thought they don't want to bother with me) I had tons of issues and it was hard to do anything, but as soon as I made a connection with one God I believed was my guardian (and turned out he really is ) everyting started going out more smoothly. I could feel some energy pushing me in some directions and supporting me, I could feel the love and positive emotions. I felt guided, protected and loved. I could feel and sometimes even see him watching me and trying to make me feel good and to explain me some things. Over the years we bonded a lot, he was there for me when no one was. I felt the need to be better. I was doing RTRs like crazy. I wanted him to be proud at me. I also tried to make a connection with Satan and that helped me a lot. The more I became closer to the Gods the easier my life was and things as RTRs and meditations stopped being a burden to me, I started loving it more than anything :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Did you have the time to up on defensive measures and counterattack? More RTRs, more layers of protection, keeping your energies high at all moments during the day, daily banishment (multiple if necessary/if time allows), more cleaning.

The Tyr rune is good to use as a protective layer because it reflects the attacks back to the enemy. It was in some rituals before we had RTRs.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Yeah I'm noticing alot of people here getting attacked aswell (even physically!). A lot of misfortunes etc. HPs shouldn't we do a JoS protection ritual, but specifically for members?

TopoftheAbyss said:

This is a good time to consider that other things might be brining you down. Sure the enemy is something that could be the cause but the season changes also are known to cause "the blues". Are you eating well? Are you exercising? If it is spritual are you cleaning your aura AND chakras daily?

I'm there with you on feeling down in the last couple of weeks but I myself was thinking it had to do with the drastic seasonal change.

The problem is that I can't get out of the house. And I'm doing some aura cleansing but it's extremely difficult.
I'm playing videogames which make the days better most of the time, though.

I also hardly do any activism since arguing with NPCs always makes me mad.

Orpheus said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Yeah I'm noticing alot of people here getting attacked aswell (even physically!). A lot of misfortunes etc. HPs shouldn't we do a JoS protection ritual, but specifically for members?
The JoS Protection ritual is for members.

Orpheus said:
Perhaps something like that is coming. Cobra alluded to it. Timing is a factor.

Until then, to everyone clean, clean, clean. Protection is essential too, but stuff can get through. So clean multiple times per day. Aura and chakras. Get that filth off so you can soldier on.

Orpheus said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

There is a ritual for this already. We do that every December 23.

Larissa666 said:
Sisterofahuntress said:
I can feel the forced cheeriness through my screen lmao! You know that you’re failing and I know it and my sister knows it and everyone here knows it!! ABANDON THIS DISGUSTING TRANSPHOBIA AND RASCISM!!! THE SO CALLED HIGH PREISTS ARE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS SCUMBAGS INDOCTRINATING INNOCENT KIDS WHO HAVE MOST LIKELY BEEN ABUSED BY CHRISTIAN PARENTS!!! THE HIGH PREISTS ARE PREYING ON LITTERAL ABUSE VICTIMS!!! FUCK THE HPS AND FUXK THERE WORTHLESS “ GODS”

Oh, boy, someone forgot to lock the lunatic asylum again!

Lol. Where the Hell did this come from. They swore but yet X for C. Isnt that interesting. There instead of their. Showing a sense of being rushed.

Interesting they said transphobia... Ohhhhh now I know who this is. Mister delete my fucking account because im Trans.

Racism... So they are living the trans life with drugs and non whites. Which would explain the over emotionalism that seems legit.

So basically this person thinks that a path of self destruction, doing drugs, having their dick chopped off and then getting screwed in the ass by different races is more important then fighting the enemy and saving the world.

So better dis the High "PREISTS". Try to call us out for being so NAZI.

Sorry but we dont want your lifestyle of degradation. We prefer Sane and Healthy Lives. One free of the Enemy and all its filth.

But thanks for stopping by.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back