Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Assault

For the last year their has been a man coming to the gym who yells when he works out, slams weight and says so many curse words in a time span of five minutes that it is nauseating.
He is a little under 6 foot, has tattoos all over his arms and legs and goes by the name JD.

Recently me and my soon to be wife were at the gym with my dad who i hadn't seen in the last month or so, working out. For the first time in a year id had enough. I asked him from across the gym if he could stop slamming weights and cursing. He is an individual who has been accused of steroid use in the past. Now I don't like the guy and I never have, though I have defended him on that behalf, because I myself have been accused of steroids befor and know that you do not have to take them to obtain a Godly physique. we also faced each other in a bench press competition where I placed second and he placed first. He benched 325lbs weighing 181 and i benched 320 lbs weighing 172. We shook hands in respect, took a picture together for our local gym and hadn't spoken a word sense.

Although I am sure that he takes them now, because when I asked him that from across the gym, he freaked out; started yelling at me and saying he would do whatever he wanted and to stay where I was, shut my mouth and to keep doing my pilladies (reffering to my handstands and yoga). I took this extreme behavior to be Roid Rage because it was an intense amount of rage. I stood up and told him that i use the same 120 pounds dun bells that he does and he knows it and I have never in my life slammed one on the ground because i have control over the weight. Just as much control as I know he is capable of using.

He tried to get me to go outside and fight him and I kept telling him no, with a giggled type of expression on my face. He told me a few moments later that he was leaving the gym so he and his friend didn't hurt me. About 5 minutes later I walked to the locker room to grab my cloths and put them in the car. As I walked out with my cloths in my hands and kaitlyn by my side, he hopped out of his car, quickly walked over to me and said something to the effect of " i needed to watch my back" and sucker punched me in the mouth, causing me to bite through my lip while at the same time having it split in two down to my bottem row of teeth.

As that happened my dad walked outside and JD backed up due to the fact that my dad is extremely intimidating when he is angry. My father in a strong and prideful blond haired blue eyed man. He is 47, 6'3, a very lean 245 pounds, has a strong aura and easily uses this to unknowingly strick fear into all those in the area, reguardless of whether you are the one he is furious with or not. He walked to JD, who is 190 pounds and 24 years of age, causing his to back down through just his rage filled glare.

we called the cops and he has a warrant for his arrest.

I went back to the gym today and the owners told me that we both had a three month suspension because they were trying to be fair to both parties. I asked them why they were letting someone who had assaulted me and who had in the past gotten in a fist fight with someone in the parking lot 2 years ago befor they owned the place. Essentially they were biased because they know him and didn't have a good enough reason as to why he was allowed back into the gym in three months. Also have a bullshit excuss as to why I was also being suspended

The whole reason i am writing this is because i wanted some input on whether or not it would be ethical or moral to preform a death ritual. I have preformed them in the past when i was newer to meditation because i was new and wanted to test out all the meditations on the joyofsatan meditation webpage. i Accidentally offed someone who i didn't mean to by misdirecting energy and haven't preformed another one sense. though that was almost 6 years ago and my feel for, and my understanding for energy is without a doubt strong enough to preform with efficiency and without flaw.

He caused me 5 stitches, temporary/ permanent scaring of my lip and pushed my bottom teeth back causing an overbite. He has caused the lifes of all the gym goers for the last 2 years to decline in quality because of how belligerent, loud and angry he is.

He was charged with simple assault, which is pretty much a slap on the wrist. I believe he deserves death for his acts of injustice and the lack of justice our system has placed on him as an individual.

Thanks to those who have input
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

I do not know about a death ritual but you definitely do need to do a destruction ritual to make him suffer for what he did to you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

Do what you want. That punishment he got isn't strong enough indeed.

Instead of death you could also make his life miserable like hell.. Just saying.

If you are %100 sure he is a gentile ki** him might be well ....an overkill no pun intended lol.Create a situation where he has some time to retaliate his actions. However his actions shouldnt go unpunished considering you acted like a decent human being and his answer was to
punch you while you had ur guard down which is pathatic. I dont know the guy but from what I can tell he probably felt inferior to you and u calling him out just hit a nerve.

As a fellow Satanist who cares about justice on a personal level my advice would be;

Curse him to get into a streetfight where what he did to you happons to him. And a tad more, cus after all you are a Satanist who acted in a moral way and he decided to lash out like a rabid dog. If u can, create a thoughform where he will constantly think about what he did to you while he is recovering from his assbeating.

Obv. fuck that guy, he deserves what he is coming to him but also give him a chanse to REALLY see his actions.

My personal opinion is that death is not a proper punishment over a fight, even if mutual parties got punched and so forth. Death is a serious business.

On the other hand, punishment of misery somehow, for a period of time, would be great, and also teach them a thing or two.

Depending on the grade of insistence, this should worsen.

It’s understandable to be angry but think more clearly on this. Killing him is an overreaction. If someone kills a loved one, rapes a loved one or even you, these are killable offenses. This isn’t even in the ballpark.

Curse the fuck out of him. Cause him all the misery you want, but unfortunately assholes have the right to live as well. Otherwise I suppose we kill them all huh? Doesn’t make sense. Cause that would include damn near all people. This guy does need to be dealt with and you shouldn’t let this slide. I would curse hard af and make him suffer horribly so he gets what’s coming to him in a just way. That’s the only thing right.

Murderers, rapists, that’s a line that can’t be uncrossed. They have to deal with the consequences of those actions in a different way. The only hope they have is to give it another try in a new life. This guy needs a taste of his own medicine to form a little humility. That calms people down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
My personal opinion is that death is not a proper punishment over a fight, even if mutual parties got punched and so forth. Death is a serious business.

On the other hand, punishment of misery somehow, for a period of time, would be great, and also teach them a thing or two.

Depending on the grade of insistence, this should worsen.
I agree 100%, he should do a spell to make him suffer a lot, for example, he is really proud of his muscles so an illness where he loses all his muscles sound good to me...of course if this guy still bothers him doing a binding spells could help too.

And our HP made a very serious point. Killing someone is an extremely serious thing and shouldn’t be taken lightly in any sense. It’s a persons life. People saying go ahead and do it or whatever is so unwise. The guy should suffer no doubt. But there’s degrees of punishment. We aren’t jews.

We have some trigger happy members here my goodness.

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
Look into the Runic Kabalah pdf. There are many fates that you can bring about this person that will deliver justice, even without killing him. You can perhaps prevent him from ever going to this gym again, and if you want to you can even give him some serious inhibitions about ever doing pseudo-macho shit like that again.

This would probably be the more sensible choice here, as opposed to going for a deathspell.

Heil Hitler

Some people curse others for their death over dumb, transient shit like a breakup, but this is a case where I think a death spell would be justifiable.

Not only has he victimized you but he's victimized others in the past, and will certainly victimize others in the future.

If he caused permanent damage to you over a petty trifle like this, what will he do to someone that he percieves to be slighting him more severely? Will he stab someone? Shoot them? Cave their head in? What if he loses it and kills or disables innocent people?

It would be unethical not to bring severe consequences upon him. Whether that leads to his death, I don't think the world will be worse off for it, but it's up to you if you feel it's the right thing to do.

On the other hand I'm far more disgusted at the way the authorities, both public and private, are treating the issue. But especially how the gym owners punished the victim and gave the perp a slap on the wrist because they're up each other's asses. An organization with a twisted sense of justice like this definitely shouldn't be alive.

For the last year their has been a man coming to the gym who yells when he works out, slams weight and says so many curse words in a time span of five minutes that it is nauseating.
He is a little under 6 foot, has tattoos all over his arms and legs and goes by the name JD.

Recently me and my soon to be wife were at the gym with my dad who i hadn't seen in the last month or so, working out. For the first time in a year id had enough. I asked him from across the gym if he could stop slamming weights and cursing. He is an individual who has been accused of steroid use in the past. Now I don't like the guy and I never have, though I have defended him on that behalf, because I myself have been accused of steroids befor and know that you do not have to take them to obtain a Godly physique. we also faced each other in a bench press competition where I placed second and he placed first. He benched 325lbs weighing 181 and i benched 320 lbs weighing 172. We shook hands in respect, took a picture together for our local gym and hadn't spoken a word sense.

Although I am sure that he takes them now, because when I asked him that from across the gym, he freaked out; started yelling at me and saying he would do whatever he wanted and to stay where I was, shut my mouth and to keep doing my pilladies (reffering to my handstands and yoga). I took this extreme behavior to be Roid Rage because it was an intense amount of rage. I stood up and told him that i use the same 120 pounds dun bells that he does and he knows it and I have never in my life slammed one on the ground because i have control over the weight. Just as much control as I know he is capable of using.

He tried to get me to go outside and fight him and I kept telling him no, with a giggled type of expression on my face. He told me a few moments later that he was leaving the gym so he and his friend didn't hurt me. About 5 minutes later I walked to the locker room to grab my cloths and put them in the car. As I walked out with my cloths in my hands and kaitlyn by my side, he hopped out of his car, quickly walked over to me and said something to the effect of " i needed to watch my back" and sucker punched me in the mouth, causing me to bite through my lip while at the same time having it split in two down to my bottem row of teeth.

As that happened my dad walked outside and JD backed up due to the fact that my dad is extremely intimidating when he is angry. My father in a strong and prideful blond haired blue eyed man. He is 47, 6'3, a very lean 245 pounds, has a strong aura and easily uses this to unknowingly strick fear into all those in the area, reguardless of whether you are the one he is furious with or not. He walked to JD, who is 190 pounds and 24 years of age, causing his to back down through just his rage filled glare.

we called the cops and he has a warrant for his arrest.

I went back to the gym today and the owners told me that we both had a three month suspension because they were trying to be fair to both parties. I asked them why they were letting someone who had assaulted me and who had in the past gotten in a fist fight with someone in the parking lot 2 years ago befor they owned the place. Essentially they were biased because they know him and didn't have a good enough reason as to why he was allowed back into the gym in three months. Also have a bullshit excuss as to why I was also being suspended

The whole reason i am writing this is because i wanted some input on whether or not it would be ethical or moral to preform a death ritual. I have preformed them in the past when i was newer to meditation because i was new and wanted to test out all the meditations on the joyofsatan meditation webpage. i Accidentally offed someone who i didn't mean to by misdirecting energy and haven't preformed another one sense. though that was almost 6 years ago and my feel for, and my understanding for energy is without a doubt strong enough to preform with efficiency and without flaw.

He caused me 5 stitches, temporary/ permanent scaring of my lip and pushed my bottom teeth back causing an overbite. He has caused the lifes of all the gym goers for the last 2 years to decline in quality because of how belligerent, loud and angry he is.

He was charged with simple assault, which is pretty much a slap on the wrist. I believe he deserves death for his acts of injustice and the lack of justice our system has placed on him as an individual.

Thanks to those who have input
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

I am sorry for that happening to you. That really sucks. Shit like that sucks... Ive had to have surgery a few times to fix my face and teeth. Somehow I still look normal.

Although when they set my teeth back. One annoyys me. You cant tell, but it just never feels right.

A simple punch can really mess shit up. You should press charges. Have him pay for it.

curio said:

Heil Hitler

Some people curse others for their death over dumb, transient shit like a breakup, but this is a case where I think a death spell would be justifiable.

Not only has he victimized you but he's victimized others in the past, and will certainly victimize others in the future.

If he caused permanent damage to you over a petty trifle like this, what will he do to someone that he percieves to be slighting him more severely? Will he stab someone? Shoot them? Cave their head in? What if he loses it and kills or disables innocent people?

It would be unethical not to bring severe consequences upon him. Whether that leads to his death, I don't think the world will be worse off for it, but it's up to you if you feel it's the right thing to do.

On the other hand I'm far more disgusted at the way the authorities, both public and private, are treating the issue. But especially how the gym owners punished the victim and gave the perp a slap on the wrist because they're up each other's asses. An organization with a twisted sense of justice like this definitely shouldn't be alive.

Basically, what happens in some cases, is where cops beat their ass, and the beating is so extensive, they never do these things again. Oldschool cops did stuff like this, sometimes more justified, sometimes less.

These people never change by tickets etc. However, getting a taste of their own medicine such was getting in the fights they initiate and try to open with others, and getting beat the hell out of their senses, most of the time stops them from this.

One person I have conversed with, who was a cokehead, was constantly trying to open fights. They were really thin and weak. Eventually they pissed out someone and they beat the shit out of them so badly, and also, they had no alibi as they initiated everything. Then they never did cocaine ever again after this, nor did do any of said shit again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Basically, what happens in some cases, is where cops beat their ass, and the beating is so extensive, they never do these things again. Oldschool cops did stuff like this, sometimes more justified, sometimes less.
Exactly, as I said, a little humility really sorts people out. It’s the antidote to obnoxiousness.

And I was thinking, with the OP, I wonder who really has the rage problems you or him? When he was angry he punched you in the face. When you were angry you made plans to murder him Hahaha

Think about that when thinking of a just retaliation. It puts it into perspective. It’s smart you came here to talk out your feelings. That way you can collect your thoughts and make a wise calibrated decision. That way we don’t have our guys out there murdering people senselessly. That can cause hang ups and problems you’ll have to sort out later. If you have regret, remember that post from Maxine? That opens you right to the enemy.

I am more liberal when it comes to using death as punishment, but hey that's me. You should follow your gut when it comes to this. Is this worthy of a death curse for you?

If not, you should do what louis said - curse him to become ill or get in a violent accident so he breaks his arm(s) or legs(both will hinder his ability to develop muscles), etc.

And please, when you provoke people(especially troglodytes on steroids), expect them to react violently. That has a fragile ego, hence the steroids and all the screaming and cussing while working out.

This is my personal advice if(Satan forbid) you find yourself in a similar situation with someone who you provoked is approaching you(and you are unsure of their intentions). Put a hand on your chin(like you would when stroking your chin, with your other hand in front of your stomach, holding the other hand by the elbow). I hope you get the pose. It protects your chin so your teeth don't get hurt(or you getting knocked out) and your other hand protects your ribcage(in case he tries to pull some fancy kick). With this position, you look calm and composted and at the same time you are protecting yourself. Unfortunately, we are in a society where you need to wait to get struck first before you are legally allowed to defend yourself. After he throws a punch, go bananas. Law is on your side after that point so there's no reason to hold back.

You should also put something in your fist(if you use a car key, make the key itself point out between your fingers. Note: With this you can seriously hurt someone as you will essentially stab them with your car key, so be careful with that). When something is in your fist, it will make it much more hard hitting and it will ensure your fingers don't get hurt if you punch someone the wrong way.

If you want to end the fight quickly, a swift punch to the throat is more than enough(but use this in extreme situations). After a proper punch to the throat, your attacker will be too busy choking to do anything else, no matter how "big" and "strong" they are.

"Expect the best, prepare for the worst." is the motto to live by in these types of situations.

I wish you a fast and full recovery. Stay safe.

Since the rest already gave you great advice, I won't to expand upon another point. Think abouf what learned from this experience. My opinion is that now you know you shouldn't be asking incriminating questions to people you barely know, especially in front of other people (you said you asked him from across the gym).

A lesson learned the hard way. Typical Saturn. Now the other guy will learn another lesson: not to mess with a SS!

Purified666 said:
I am more liberal when it comes to using death as punishment, but hey that's me. You should follow your gut when it comes to this. Is this worthy of a death curse for you?

If not, you should do what louis said - curse him to become ill or get in a violent accident so he breaks his arm(s) or legs(both will hinder his ability to develop muscles), etc.

And please, when you provoke people(especially troglodytes on steroids), expect them to react violently. That has a fragile ego, hence the steroids and all the screaming and cussing while working out.

This is my personal advice if(Satan forbid) you find yourself in a similar situation with someone who you provoked is approaching you(and you are unsure of their intentions). Put a hand on your chin(like you would when stroking your chin, with your other hand in front of your stomach, holding the other hand by the elbow). I hope you get the pose. It protects your chin so your teeth don't get hurt(or you getting knocked out) and your other hand protects your ribcage(in case he tries to pull some fancy kick). With this position, you look calm and composted and at the same time you are protecting yourself. Unfortunately, we are in a society where you need to wait to get struck first before you are legally allowed to defend yourself. After he throws a punch, go bananas. Law is on your side after that point so there's no reason to hold back.

You should also put something in your fist(if you use a car key, make the key itself point out between your fingers. Note: With this you can seriously hurt someone as you will essentially stab them with your car key, so be careful with that). When something is in your fist, it will make it much more hard hitting and it will ensure your fingers don't get hurt if you punch someone the wrong way.

If you want to end the fight quickly, a swift punch to the throat is more than enough(but use this in extreme situations). After a proper punch to the throat, your attacker will be too busy choking to do anything else, no matter how "big" and "strong" they are.

"Expect the best, prepare for the worst." is the motto to live by in these types of situations.

I wish you a fast and full recovery. Stay safe.
I'm not against death spells, you don't understand, death (unless of course is slow and painful) is "Quick" in a way but instead a life full of misfortune and illness is much more painful and slow! Death is something quick, his family is going to suffer more than him while he on the astral plane is not even going to understand that he his dead...(some people's die and then when they are on the astral planes it can happens that they think they are just dreaming) What is a better punishment? A quick death or a slow painfull life? Think about it. There are some cases where i would say that death is better but this is not the one.

Considering that you already fucked up with death magic, you should NOT wish death upon someone for an assault upon you. You should have learned your lesson the first time. Don't regret causing another death just because you are temporarily angry.

luis said:
I'm not against death spells, you don't understand, death (unless of course is slow and painful) is "Quick" in a way but instead a life full of misfortune and illness is much more painful and slow! Death is something quick, his family is going to suffer more than him while he on the astral plane is not even going to understand that he his dead...(some people's die and then when they are on the astral planes it can happens that they think they are just dreaming) What is a better punishment? A quick death or a slow painfull life? Think about it. There are some cases where i would say that death is better but this is not the one.

I didn't say you were against death spells :)
And I agree, slow death is the best punishment for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back