Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

((("White parents, send your daughter to Pakistan")))

Purified666

h6zkF7Z.png

In other words, send your daughters to be kidnapped, raped and tortured. Don't be a sane and responsible parent, goy. Don't look after your daughters, that would be very racist, goy.

There are many countries in Europe that have wonderful views and terrains for a walking holiday(and you won't get stoned to death by a bunch of savages). Oy vey! That's racist!

Punishment for these people should be complete obliteration of their nasty little souls.

Ms Titania should be sent to Northern Bhangladesh so she can enjoy all the joys of multiculturalism in the source of them.

It gets harder every day to tell, but this is a troll account. Forbes, unfortunately, is real.

What the actual fuck ? Some of these people really just shocks me, the astral veil of the enemy is real

Purified666 said:
h6zkF7Z.png

In other words, send your daughters to be kidnapped, raped and tortured. Don't be a sane and responsible parent, goy. Don't look after your daughters, that would be very racist, goy.

There are many countries in Europe that have wonderful views and terrains for a walking holiday(and you won't get stoned to death by a bunch of savages). Oy vey! That's racist!

Punishment for these people should be complete obliteration of their nasty little souls.

Has anyone else ever wondered what pouring hot lead down someones throat looks like. Sometimes I am curious.

This is a troll account, regardless, SJW's spew out this crap. They promote this type of stuff in the media.

-"Go to South Morocco without a hotel or anything, go experience the rural land and the local people goy, it's the best thing you can do. After all you're just 20 if you don't get gangraped and killed just WTF have you been doing with your goy life?"
-"Oy Vey muh rabbi, you're correct, I need to multi-culti YOLO a little bit." *goes to Morocco, gets killed, goes to the after life*
-*From the astral* "You fucking rabbi, you kiked me!"
-"Haha, Goyim!".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a troll account, regardless, SJW's spew out this crap. They promote this type of stuff in the media.

-"Go to South Morocco without a hotel or anything, go experience the rural land and the local people goy, it's the best thing you can do. After all you're just 20 if you don't get gangraped and killed just WTF have you been doing with your goy life?"
-"Oy Vey muh rabbi, you're correct, I need to multi-culti YOLO a little bit." *goes to Morocco, gets killed, goes to the after life*
-*From the astral* "You fucking rabbi, you kiked me!"
-"Haha, Goyim!".

You know what I find funny though? Europe was all Liberal. Go hug the sub human rapeugees. When suddenly.

Europe is now 6 percent Liberal.....

Adds it up. The stupid killed themselves off, Leaving the Conservative smart ones as the survivors. They did our work for us. Hahahaahaha.

Yeah, instead, lock your daughters up instead of locking up those anti-Woman, anti-Child, anti-White evildoers. (They wouldn't dare (try to) rape men!)

NinRick" said:
I hope she uses sarcasm
Wether is sarcastic or not, fake or real account, it's good. Add more fire to the dynamite already burning. Let's see what she'll do when the dynamide will explode, probably hidding in a millitary-protected synagogue or something.

Purified666 said:
h6zkF7Z.png

I can't stand something. All animals are aware of the race, except the Gentiles, and this is due to the brainwashing of the Gentiles by the Jews. When you tell a person that whites are different from blacks and/or Chinese, he answers: "We are all equal, we are human". It is useless to explain them and show them the reality, it is like talking to objects. .....The birds are similar, this does not mean that they are all equal. The peacock, the hawk, the chicken etc., are birds, this does not mean that they are equal. Stones are similar, a diamond and a common stone are similar, they are stones, they are certainly not the same thing. A Chinese, a black and a white are human, humanoid creatures and of course they are similar, certainly they are not equal and they are not the same thing. We need to prove this to people by exposing human DNA.

slyscorpion said:
This looks like a joke or parody but I am not sure it is are people this stupid.

GJqLxGN.png

I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, thank you guys for letting me know.

But as Roy said, Forbes is very much real and they encourage women to go there.

slyscorpion said:
This looks like a joke or parody but I am not sure it is are people this stupid.

The Magic of the tweet is similar to "Islam is right about women", since it's gained traction, SJWs that don't think twice before replying to it will look like complete baboons

The truth is, Titania McGrath is actually Andrew Doyle behind a "radical SJW persona" satire account. Interestingly, he also works with Jonathan Pie, the youtube comedian who puts on a News Reporter persona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Doyle_(comedian)

Satire is the most effective form of comedy, because nobody knows if he (she?) is joking! If you can say something like "I identify as a polyracial polysexual RPG-7 who prays to Allah 5 times a day and I'm fighting for the woke cause of cutting everybody's genitals off because gender is a social construct n shieeeet" and if even one person takes that seriously, you know you're a hilarious satirist

Greeting fellow Satanists i just wanted to report here there is a link for low ink 1 page rtr that was posted under the topic FAQs about the final rtr that link is not working anymore please if there is a way to fix the link please do .That link was very helpful to me to make as it was very very cheap .I need to make printouts and continue spamming the rtr as im writing my exams now .ive noticed that when i do more rtrs i usual do good on my school work .Thank you

Greeting fellow Satanists i just wanted to report here there is a link for low ink 1 page rtr that was posted under the topic FAQs about the final rtr that link is not working anymore please if there is a way to fix the link please do .That link was very helpful to me to make as it was very very cheap .I need to make printouts and continue spamming the rtr as im writing my exams now .ive noticed that when i do more rtrs i usual do good on my school work .Thank you

Neah..., that's sure a troll, if it was a SJW it would be something like this:
''the pakis are too discriminated so we need to send our kids to spend vacantion there in order to learn to appreciate other black people and stop with white supremacy hate'' or something like that.

They haven't outdone themselves yet. Tell your daughters to go naked as well. All so liberating....We'll see. Wave goodbye to them because it'll be the last. They have mafia and prostitution rings in these countries. Anyhow....

Whether it is satirical and joking or not,
DezFranky said:
slyscorpion said:

The Magic of the tweet is similar to "Islam is right about women", since it's gained traction, SJWs that don't think twice before replying to it will look like complete baboons
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=109377#p109377

...and there can still be truth and intentions and influences in satire in and jokes.

ZULU WARRIOR 666 said:

Click on the first link in this comment
Sabazios said:
This is the stuff of Argedco
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA
Then in that link, click on the 7th thing, it's called Final_RTR_Page Only.pdf Download this picture. This is the whole RTR on 1 page.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ZULU WARRIOR 666 said:

Sabazios said:

Then in that link, click on the 7th thing, it's called Final_RTR_Page Only.pdf Download this picture. This is the whole RTR on 1 page.
Thank you but unfortunately also the link you refering me too is not working too .Its give me a cloud with letter m inside it.

ZULU WARRIOR 666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
ZULU WARRIOR 666 said:

Sabazios said:

Thank you but unfortunately also the link you refering me too is not working too .Its give me a cloud with letter m inside it.
There should be a red circle that goes around them M when it is loading, then it should give you a button that says "open in browser"

It might take a long time to load if your internet connection is slow, and if it takes too long sometimes it times out and stops trying to load it. You should try again, and wait to see if it loads all the way.

Shael said:
ZULU WARRIOR 666 said:
Here you go :)
yeeeep got it ...you guys always have a backup plan that why I love you ...im on my feet again .off too make printouts thank you .I think the other mega link didnt work because my internet connection is very slow .Thank you .Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back