Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews didn't want their god to be compared to pagan Gods

Pirate11

I thought this could be another proof of how jews are different from all Gentiles. Apparently ancient romans used to compare their religion to the religion of the foreign populations they met. Like "Our Jupiter is the equivalent of Greek's Zeus".
Wikipedia states jews hated this:
From the Roman point of view, it was natural to apply the above principle also to the Jewish God Jehovah and equate him with Jupiter. However, the Jews – unlike other people living under Roman rule – rejected out of hand any such attempt, regarding such an identification as the worst of sacrilege.
Oy vey now they just hide between Gentiles hoping no one finds out they are a race of their own

Every nation and civilization who tried to “assimilate” the Jews has utterly failed and got completely destroyed in the end.

You can’t assimilate the jews, just as you can’t assimilate cholera or plague to be the part of your organism.

Pirate11 said:
I thought this could be another proof of how jews are different from all Gentiles. Apparently ancient romans used to compare their religion to the religion of the foreign populations they met. Like "Our Jupiter is the equivalent of Greek's Zeus".
From the Roman point of view, it was natural to apply the above principle also to the Jewish God Jehovah and equate him with Jupiter. However, the Jews – unlike other people living under Roman rule – rejected out of hand any such attempt, regarding such an identification as the worst of sacrilege.
Oy vey now they just hide between Gentiles hoping no one finds out they are a race of their own

I talked to a store owner of a Pagan store. I was like you know theyre all the same, Isis is Athena is so on.

Shes like oh not exactly. They dont translate perfectly over. Im like really the Ancient Pagan people use to think so, but I guess we know better.

People make me so angry. I want to relish the fact that theres Pagan stores and spiritual stores. The RTR has done something to me. I cannot stand any of it anymore.

What is the use in some teenage Female land whales jumping up and down to the detriment of whatever foundation they may be walking on. Oh theres a Goddess watching me, she will watch as I take Black Dick. And fart in his face while I sit on him.

I am done with this fucking world. I want to watch it burn. I want most people to die. Be brought up in a Satanic world as children. Where you say the wrong thing you get beat into the ground till you learn to shut your fucking mouth.

We can be done with this oh the enemy. Oh enemy attack. Oh the enemy woo woo woo. Oh why dont we just live on nothing an hour with no family, no friends, no significant other.

Everyday the same thing. Work, try to get meditation done, rituals, workouts ect. Wake up lets do it again. While feeling like great my chakras are open but doesnt feel like I advance anymore.

Everything just Stagnation. Sit there and watch as nothing goes anywhere. Nothing moves. Just waiting for something. Oh when youre 50 youll finally have a life. Yay.

The only thing that gives me joy is the idea of watching people suffer.

For war to hit and bombs to drop. People just melt into the asphalt. I use to watch that documentary about Germany and cry. Did jewish energy get in me and change me. I am so sick of this.

I am tired of getting colder and meaner. I want it to stop. Life needs to come the fuck on. Lets destroy this shit already. Worthless faggot, cuck, jew loving, race Traitor pieces of shit.

Oh lets just keep allowing them in. We need them. How did Brave Aryan Men that at 20 years old got in a plane and just crashed into the enemy all for the idea that one day, it could be free for others of their blood produce such weak disgusting garbage.

They gave their fucking lives and for what. The jew got to rub its hands together and laugh for another 100 years. While the people of today just roll over. We need to allow them to rape my butthole to show how Tolerant we are towards them.

As they sneer, laugh how weak we are try to wipe us out of extinction. So they can make some trash zone wasteland and abuse their own people when were gone.

Anything but being a racist! I mean they would like that and it would make them angry!

Aldrick Strickland said:
Pirate11 said:

I talked to a store owner of a Pagan store. I was like you know theyre all the same, Isis is Athena is so on.

Shes like oh not exactly. They dont translate perfectly over. Im like really the Ancient Pagan people use to think so, but I guess we know better.

People make me so angry. I want to relish the fact that theres Pagan stores and spiritual stores. The RTR has done something to me. I cannot stand any of it anymore.

What is the use in some teenage Female land whales jumping up and down to the detriment of whatever foundation they may be walking on. Oh theres a Goddess watching me, she will watch as I take Black Dick. And fart in his face while I sit on him.

I am done with this fucking world. I want to watch it burn. I want most people to die. Be brought up in a Satanic world as children. Where you say the wrong thing you get beat into the ground till you learn to shut your fucking mouth.

We can be done with this oh the enemy. Oh enemy attack. Oh the enemy woo woo woo. Oh why dont we just live on nothing an hour with no family, no friends, no significant other.

Everyday the same thing. Work, try to get meditation done, rituals, workouts ect. Wake up lets do it again. While feeling like great my chakras are open but doesnt feel like I advance anymore.

Everything just Stagnation. Sit there and watch as nothing goes anywhere. Nothing moves. Just waiting for something. Oh when youre 50 youll finally have a life. Yay.

For war to hit and bombs to drop. People just melt into the asphalt. I use to watch that documentary about Germany and cry. Did jewish energy get in me and change me. I am so sick of this.

I am tired of getting colder and meaner. I want it to stop. Life needs to come the fuck on. Lets destroy this shit already. Worthless faggot, cuck, jew loving, race Traitor pieces of shit.

Oh lets just keep allowing them in. We need them. How did Brave Aryan Men that at 20 years old got in a plane and just crashed into the enemy all for the idea that one day, it could be free for others of their blood produce such weak disgusting garbage.

They gave their fucking lives and for what. The jew got to rub its hands together and laugh for another 100 years. While the people of today just roll over. We need to allow them to rape my butthole to show how Tolerant we are towards them.

As they sneer, laugh how weak we are try to wipe us out of extinction. So they can make some trash zone wasteland and abuse their own people when were gone.

Anything but being a racist! I mean they would like that and it would make them angry!

You need to calm down. Look at the bigger picture. Things are getting better slowly. I don't think a majority of humanity has to be destroyed. Only the worst of them. You would be surprised at how much goodness really is left if you look for it instead of looking for all the bad things.

So people are living in ignorance which is a state worse than that of the animals. If they persist they will be punished and destroyed both by us and what they bring onto themselves but we don't need a huge amount of needless suffering.

Take all that anger and hatred and focus it on the enemy. Use it to curse them. Next time you see something that makes you mad curse the enemy or do a shit load or rtrs. Yes the real enemies of human kind the Jews and others who are actually on the enemy side at the soul need to be hated and destroyed BUT The followers who are on neither side or even our side at the soul level right now maybe we should wait and see where their heart really is not just wish destruction on them. They can and many probably will change as things change for the better.

Oh and no one is impressed by the tough guy thing. At least not anyone that is worth it. Don't be part of the problem be part of the solution. The world sucks ask any random person and they will likely tell you that are you telling me you want to suck with them. It is these types of attitudes people always think of when they say this. You come across like you are very much that way in a lot of your posts. There is no need to be fake. Don't suppress any of your emotions there are no "negative or positive" ones. The root cause of people acting that way is cause they are suppressing or repressing something it is not always evident what that is but take some time to reflect on that and I think you can figure it out.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Pirate11 said:

You need to calm down. Look at the bigger picture. Things are getting better slowly. I don't think a majority of humanity has to be destroyed. Only the worst of them. You would be surprised at how much goodness really is left if you look for it instead of looking for all the bad things.

So people are living in ignorance which is a state worse than that of the animals. If they persist they will be punished and destroyed both by us and what they bring onto themselves but we don't need a huge amount of needless suffering.

Take all that anger and hatred and focus it on the enemy. Use it to curse them. Next time you see something that makes you mad curse the enemy or do a shit load or rtrs. Yes the real enemies of human kind the Jews and others who are actually on the enemy side at the soul need to be hated and destroyed BUT The followers who are on neither side or even our side at the soul level right now maybe we should wait and see where their heart really is not just wish destruction on them. They can and many probably will change as things change for the better.

Oh and no one is impressed by the tough guy thing. At least not anyone that is worth it. Don't be part of the problem be part of the solution. The world sucks ask any random person and they will likely tell you that are you telling me you want to suck with them. It is these types of attitudes people always think of when they say this. You come across like you are very much that way in a lot of your posts. There is no need to be fake. Don't suppress any of your emotions there are no "negative or positive" ones. The root cause of people acting that way is cause they are suppressing or repressing something it is not always evident what that is but take some time to reflect on that and I think you can figure it out.

Oh. Gasps. You got me. Its all a tough guy act. It has nothing to do with looking around and seeing my people being raped out of existence.

I should just be like a perfect little angel, a saint! Awwww

Hehehehehhe hahahahhahaa.

Oh what ever will I do dont hurt me with your words. They strike so deep to the bone!!! Ahhh!!

Yes I just pretend to be so strong. It has nothing to do with the ever increasing Anger of watching a Genocide. Its all just about MUH Feelins and shiz.

I accept my weaknesses. Thats why I dont allow them to be used against me. I do not seek Arrogance for the reasons that others do.

Pain Leads to Anger. Anger finely directed can become Arrogance instead of rage. Anything that seems strong all the little weak egos must come and purge out because it makes YOU feel insecure with yourself.

Im not going to lie on my back in total calm in the middle of a war. I dont pretend to be this perfect all Spiritual being that never gets Angry.

Tell me did Hitler pretend to be tough? Did he get mad? Or did he sit around going look how perfect I am, I never get upset or push strength.

Have you people fell so far, you forgot what a real man even looks like.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Oh. Gasps. You got me. Its all a tough guy act. It has nothing to do with looking around and seeing my people being raped out of existence.

Scorpion actually gave you some pretty good advice. Nobody ever said you'd have to act like a cuck xian and sit down quietly.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Oh what ever will I do dont hurt me with your words. They strike so deep to the bone!!! Ahhh!!

Yes I just pretend to be so strong. It has nothing to do with the ever increasing Anger of watching a Genocide. Its all just about MUH Feelins and shiz.

I accept my weaknesses. Thats why I dont allow them to be used against me. I do not seek Arrogance for the reasons that others do.

Pain Leads to Anger. Anger finely directed can become Arrogance instead of rage. Anything that seems strong all the little weak egos must come and purge out because it makes YOU feel insecure with yourself.
What you are writing here has nothing to do with strength. All I see is poorly controlled anger, that's it. It's good to be angry at this situation and to want to change it, but if you let your anger control you then it will end up clouding your mind.

Like scorpion said, not that many people will actually need to die. In fact, aside from the jews and the most corrupted gentile race-traitors, nobody will "need" to die. Survival will be up to the people themselves, and while we SS wont go out of our way to "save" any of these people, we shouldn't wish death upon them either.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Tell me did Hitler pretend to be tough? Did he get mad? Or did he sit around going look how perfect I am, I never get upset or push strength.
Tell me, did Hitler wish death upon His own people just because they are deluded? Because for a good partition of the planet, this is what you were doing.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Scorpion actually gave you some pretty good advice. Nobody ever said you'd have to act like a cuck xian and sit down quietly.

Aldrick Strickland said:

What you are writing here has nothing to do with strength. All I see is poorly controlled anger, that's it. It's good to be angry at this situation and to want to change it, but if you let your anger control you then it will end up clouding your mind.

Like scorpion said, not that many people will actually need to die. In fact, aside from the jews and the most corrupted gentile race-traitors, nobody will "need" to die. Survival will be up to the people themselves, and while we SS wont go out of our way to "save" any of these people, we shouldn't wish death upon them either.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Tell me, did Hitler wish death upon His own people just because they are deluded? Because for a good partition of the planet, this is what you were doing.

Aww are we feeling insecure little Shael? Keep trying its cute. Watching you pick at me in vain.

Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Im not going to lie on my back in total calm in the middle of a war. I dont pretend to be this perfect all Spiritual being that never gets Angry.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24566
This is a post you made earlier today. I rest my case on what I said. I am not an xtian like person that is just going to lay down and take it or anything like this. However you realize what could happen if that person were to take your advice right. They would be in Jail or make the situation much worse. You can get bullies to leave you alone in a much better way than this. This isn't the Ghetto or high school or anything like that this is a serious spiritual path. Look I know what your insecurities are I know what is going on. This is a path for the strong people. Ego and arrogance is not strength. No wonder you are having problems with Saturn
. Doing good with what you have is strength. Helping your people is strength not killing them.
We are getting rid of the enemy to help civilization and we should by all means be angry at them. I never claimed to be perfect and I very much do get angry at people and the enemy sometimes.
I don't love the enemy and not fight back when I need to. I am not xtian like.
Also from what I know you didn't act very good to let's say a close friend of yours who was Satanist. You didn't act very respectful of the God's themselves even and I don't doubt what I was told was accurate from the way you are posting. You need to calm down and work on your issues. Satanic unity is a good thing there is no need to keep calling people out on here.
Just work on your meditations and becoming closer to the Gods work on your anger issues and stop acting immature.

The great people of the world never acted like this look at history. You think civilization would still exist if this is the way those people acted.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24566
This is a post you made earlier today. I rest my case on what I said. I am not an xtian like person that is just going to lay down and take it or anything like this. However you realize what could happen if that person were to take your advice right. They would be in Jail or make the situation much worse. You can get bullies to leave you alone in a much better way than this. This isn't the Ghetto or high school or anything like that this is a serious spiritual path. Look I know what your insecurities are I know what is going on. This is a path for the strong people. Ego and arrogance is not strength. No wonder you are having problems with Saturn
. Doing good with what you have is strength. Helping your people is strength not killing them.
We are getting rid of the enemy to help civilization and we should by all means be angry at them. I never claimed to be perfect and I very much do get angry at people and the enemy sometimes.
I don't love the enemy and not fight back when I need to. I am not xtian like.
Also from what I know you didn't act very good to let's say a close friend of yours who was Satanist. You didn't act very respectful of the God's themselves even and I don't doubt what I was told was accurate from the way you are posting. You need to calm down and work on your issues. Satanic unity is a good thing there is no need to keep calling people out on here.
Just work on your meditations and becoming closer to the Gods work on your anger issues and stop acting immature.

The great people of the world never acted like this look at history. You think civilization would still exist if this is the way those people acted.

Lol so you follow me around topic to topic just trying to prove me wronge? The little Detective are we?

Do you just need to feel right? Will that make you feel good today?

Oh you got me! Its no longer and smite you on the cheek, bash him on the other. Its never stand up and stop injustice. That would be so convenient for you little new liberal Generation.

Ohhh. So thats it isnt it. You never stood up to a bully in your life. You just took it cuz to much trouble? Thats why youre running around after me.

I see. I know it can be frightening. But its time to find a new way.

Larissa666 said:
Every nation and civilization who tried to “assimilate” the Jews has utterly failed and got completely destroyed in the end.

You can’t assimilate the jews, just as you can’t assimilate cholera or plague to be the part of your organism.

That was quote worthy Larissa.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:

Might be, but that is what I think and know.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:

Might be, but that is what I think and know.

Well then claim that shit!

That should be spread around.

I feel you aldrick :( thinking about the forced degradation of my races DNA though improper fertilization just makes me feel horrid. I think about the fact my people should be full of light skin babies with light hair and skin. With lovely eyes either holding the afternoon sky within them or the shades of green that flutter all around. I smile when I see an Aryan child. It makes me smile and even blush. I hold its luster clinging to my soul to shine again within my dreams. I know though, many will die. Its not something I savor. I'd rather a simple meteor hit israel just as it became Illegal to be jewish, but alas we must wait for our people to wake up. We must wait for the samurais fury. For the tribal rage. For the Lion of Europe to once more march. I know it isn't easy. I hope you can smile and be happy today my brother. ^_^ Satan with you, and may lilith kiss your lovely cheek. <3

Dalacos said:
I feel you aldrick :( thinking about the forced degradation of my races DNA though improper fertilization just makes me feel horrid. I think about the fact my people should be full of light skin babies with light hair and skin. With lovely eyes either holding the afternoon sky within them or the shades of green that flutter all around. I smile when I see an Aryan child. It makes me smile and even blush. I hold its luster clinging to my soul to shine again within my dreams. I know though, many will die. Its not something I savor. I'd rather a simple meteor hit israel just as it became Illegal to be jewish, but alas we must wait for our people to wake up. We must wait for the samurais fury. For the tribal rage. For the Lion of Europe to once more march. I know it isn't easy. I hope you can smile and be happy today my brother. ^_^ Satan with you, and may lilith kiss your lovely cheek. <3

That is sweet of you to say. Take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back