I got a question about the Aryan Race

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Harry

I got a question about the Aryan Race

Postby Harry » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:47 am

Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race? If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against any kind of digital surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

FancyMancy

Re: I got a question about the Aryan Race

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Look at Hitler's non-blonde hair colour.

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Harry wrote:Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race? If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race

This has been discussed plenty of times.

Aryans can have dark hair and eyes. You're mixing this up with being a Nordic.

Just search for the term on the forums. There are quite a few threads on this.

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Harry wrote:Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race? If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race

This has been discussed plenty of times.

Aryans can have dark hair and eyes. You're mixing this up with being a Nordic.

Just search for the term on the forums. There are quite a few threads on this.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:23 pm

All whites who have white blood only are Aryans.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 pm

In the picture most of those subraces are part of the Aryan race. Possibly excluding Volgid, Baskid and Berid. The first two because they are too ugly and possibly Jewish, the latter because it's clearly a mix.

White people can have all eye colours and hair colours. Our hair colour covers the whole spectrum of natural hair colours (red, blonde, brown and black) depending on subrace. Our complexion goes from pale to fair to tan (light brown).

Other info can be found at http://humanphenotypes.net/ by looking at each subrace and the basic anthropological traits.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Harry wrote:Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race?

No you don't. You can have any color eyes or hair, it doesn't matter.
Harry wrote: If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race

Are you white?
Be Happy  :P 
ImageBlue Lives Matter!

Ara666

Postby Ara666 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:10 pm

You don't need to have blue eyes.

I think these posts on the Aryans will be helpful to you:

Who Are The Aryans:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20397&p=87520&hilit=aryan#p87520

The Aryan Race Origins And Destiny:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21740&p=94520&hilit=aryan#p94520

Just in case you need more information,

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21005&p=91294&hilit=aryan#p91294
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:14 pm

see this topic :
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17984&p=68818&hilit=Aryan+Race+types#p68818

also the search funktion under Quick links = "Aryan Race" ,will be give more good information.

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:22 pm

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21740

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:10 am

FancyMancy wrote:Look at Hitler's non-blonde hair colour.

Actually, it was recently stated Hitler's hair were dark blonde.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Stormblood wrote:

I realise that picture quality wasn't extremely good back then, but I haven't seen where that was stated.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Stormblood wrote:Image

In the picture most of those subraces are part of the Aryan race. Possibly excluding Volgid, Baskid and Berid. The first two because they are too ugly and possibly Jewish, the latter because it's clearly a mix.

White people can have all eye colours and hair colours. Our hair colour covers the whole spectrum of natural hair colours (red, blonde, brown and black) depending on subrace. Our complexion goes from pale to fair to tan (light brown).

Other info can be found at http://humanphenotypes.net/ by looking at each subrace and the basic anthropological traits.

Ohhhh. Hmmm interesting. Am I a North Pontid I wonder. Ive actually thought to calling myself a Nordic instead of Aryan. Especially since its more correct to say in public. Its not offensive.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:30 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:

Ohhhh. Hmmm interesting. Am I a North Pontid I wonder. Ive actually thought to calling myself a Nordic instead of Aryan. Especially since its more correct to say in public. Its not offensive.

It's pRoPeR, acceptable socially.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:32 am

Did I say "acceptable socially"? Perhaps I meant to say acceptable politically-correctly...

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:41 pm

I too was wondering which one am I. I came to the conclusion that I'm a mix of at least two.

I was also wondering if our tastes (aka which subraces one likes the most) are partly related to the subraces we're most attracted to.

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I realise that picture quality wasn't extremely good back then, but I haven't seen where that was stated.

Here is where it was stated, mate:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177#p91704

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:

I too was wondering which one am I. I came to the conclusion that I'm a mix of at least two.

I was also wondering if our tastes (aka which subraces one likes the most) are partly related to the subraces we're most attracted to.

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Oh, thanks.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:58 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

FancyMancy wrote:I realise that picture quality wasn't extremely good back then, but I haven't seen where that was stated.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 177#p91704

Oh, thanks.

What are you Fancy? What Sub Species of Nordic is the great Fancy?
Aldrick Strickland

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:05 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Oh, thanks.

Oh, you know me - I couldn't possibly give any clues nor reveal personal information. Remember - facial recognition has been getting scarily powerful.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:06 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Oh, thanks.

Oh, you know me - I couldn't possibly give any clues nor reveal personal information. Remember - facial recognition has been getting scarily powerful.

Probably Neanderthal.
Aldrick Strickland

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:23 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Probably Neanderthal.

At least, then, I don't need steroids to be hard.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:37 pm

Fancy Mancy has really been a little chinese boy this whole time...
:lol:
Be Happy  :P 
ImageBlue Lives Matter!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Fancy Mancy has really been a little chinese boy this whole time...
:lol:

Hmmm...

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:12 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Oh, you know me - I couldn't possibly give any clues nor reveal personal information. Remember - facial recognition has been getting scarily powerful.

Probably Neanderthal.

Hahaha. I was looking forward to this reply. I thought you would do better. Start over. I didnt see this one. You are way to genius and witty to not come up with a brilliant reply.
Aldrick Strickland

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:25 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Probably Neanderthal.

Hahaha. I was looking forward to this reply. I thought you would do better. Start over. I didnt see this one. You are way to genius and witty to not come up with a brilliant reply.

CBA. You know I love you, Aldrick. I can't bring myself to insult you in meaningful, heartfelt - rather, hurtful - ways. :-P Remember, though - once my lovely AncientShadow666 returns and chats again, I'll be dumping your arse in the bin like yesterday's nappies.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:38 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:At least, then, I don't need steroids to be hard.

CBA. You know I love you, Aldrick. I can't bring myself to insult you in meaningful, heartfelt - rather, hurtful - ways. :-P Remember, though - once my lovely AncientShadow666 returns and chats again, I'll be dumping your arse in the bin like yesterday's nappies.

Well thats nice...
Aldrick Strickland

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Well thats nice...

Anytime! The fun, and perhaps funny, part is that AncientShadow666 is not only taken, but she is a girl and she is a lesbian taken girl! Stay tuned to see what happens after this little cliffhanger.

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:CBA. You know I love you, Aldrick. I can't bring myself to insult you in meaningful, heartfelt - rather, hurtful - ways. :-P Remember, though - once my lovely AncientShadow666 returns and chats again, I'll be dumping your arse in the bin like yesterday's nappies.

Well thats nice...

Anytime! The fun, and perhaps funny, part is that AncientShadow666 is not only taken, but she is a girl and she is a lesbian taken girl! Stay tuned to see what happens after this little cliffhanger.

I lost the plot, when did AncientShadow666 get involved in this anime?

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Well thats nice...

I lost the plot, when did AncientShadow666 get involved in this anime?

Lol. She and I used to joke about it a bit ages ago. She knows she's still my number one, as I am hers, lol.

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:54 am

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:I lost the plot, when did AncientShadow666 get involved in this anime?
Watch the movie. It came out last year and has some important scenes that fill this plothole.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Shael wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:I lost the plot, when did AncientShadow666 get involved in this anime?
Watch the movie. It came out last year and has some important scenes that fill this plothole.

That video wasn't supposed to have been released...