Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ghost Causing Schizophrenia Especially Korean Ghosts Who Claims to be gods

Ghost Causing Schizophrenia Especially Korean Ghosts Who Claims to be gods.

Dear sirs and madams,
I advise you to never to learn Korean and think in Korean language. I stumbled upon JoS' writing on web. I was reading it for curiostiy and then American ghosts and Korean ghosts started harrasse me with unwanted thought. Who wouldn't want crystal clear mind? Anyways it lasted for 6 years I wasted tuition for several semesters. The da**ed ghosts never leaves me and therefore I never can have clear mind. Only way to get back at these ghosts is revealing the fact that are the god-pretending-once-humans-of-south-korea and also when my body reaches limit(death) I am never going to stop possessing Koreans' bodies.

They'll regret existing as humans, I'm sure of it.

Doing 2x at least of Aura of Protection, Aura cleaning and Void Meditation helps a great deal with psychic harassment.

Dedicating your soul to Satan still lets some psychic harassment to seep through so you may go stronger in mind and will, to overcome and know the enemy tactics.

Actual physical harm is lessened considerably if you help yourself by doing Aura of Protection at least 2 times daily. More if needed.

Satan and his Demons look out for his dedicated ones. No physical harm ever came to me in all the time I have been a spiritual Satanist, because I looked out for myself, was aware of my surroundings when out and generally didn't do stupid things or engage sketchy people.

I slipped on the ice and fell flat on my back one day, because it was slippery. But I didn't break anything. Not even a bruise.
Then that night I slipped in the bathtub because I just washed it and did not rinse a spot. My stupid ass mistake lol. But otherwise I was fine lmao. I brought down the curtain and a bit of the shampoo holder broke.

Psychic harassment from the enemy happens and it is allowed to happen, or else the mind becomes soft and weak.
Experience teaches a lot and makes one strong. And be able to tell others so they know what to look for, if it hasn't happened to them yet.

I had a lot when I was a new spiritual Satanist. Aura of Protection, Void Meditation, Aura cleaning helped SO MUCH. I dealt with a lot of harassment but I am better seasoned now and aware of it. They try new things when the old doesn't work anymore. A lot of it repeats if I have not learned my lesson that I needed to and fell into delusion and my own fantasies.

It's important to stay focused on Satan, the work he has given you to do, spiritual warfare, advancing yourself, studying, and other important thing in your life outside of Satanism.

It is also important to stay grounded and go out with friends, have a good laugh, see something funny, do mundane things that you enjoy and are relaxing.

Also, what you call "ghosts" are usually enemy Grey ETs and angelic thought forms harassing people or interacting with them daily, especially if there is attention given back.

Many people are not open enough to see, hear, feel, sense, etc. the exact astral entity/entities that is bothering and/or interacting with them. So non-spiritual Satanists who don't know any better and are ignorant blame Satan and his Demons,

Satan and his Demons are extremely busy and don't go around bothering and harassing xians, Muslims, other non-religious people who are without. Grey ETs, as I have read from another JOS clergy member and from my own experience, have a lot more time and they do these things. And people believe what they lying Greys say and waste their own time and energy giving attention to them.

It could also be your own untrained mind. Your own thoughts. That is also something to consider as a possibility.

This is a known thing, your 'ghosts' aka the enemy harasses people and tries to impersonate the gods, this is an attempt by the enemy to get close to people and manipulate them, it's a common tactic of theirs', this is why when it comes to the astral never trust anyone no matter who they claim to be or appear to be.
This harassment can also get physical so be aware of that.

The reality is, you need to be meditating frequently if you want to have a clear mind, void mediation and the such.
I've seen your posts before, you act in a rather careless manner as if you take our enemies for granted, do not underestimate them.

Satan's protection makes them look powerless/harmless, but i have seen what happens to those who're without that have no protection, most of them simply go down a rabbit hole of delusion, those who resist usually go insane or very depressed and live a very stressed life, in which many end up taking their own lives.
Satan's protection should be respected by also trying to protect yourself, acting in such a careless manner(like tossing out personal info or your contact info publicly here) just makes it easier for the enemy and is just more work for our gods.
Stay safe, protect yourself and be vigilant.

I really don't know what this is about.

FYI 1.No need to censure yourself especially with the damned being censored. It's okay lots of people here use vulgar language it's fine.

and 2.

Like I said I don't know what this is about but judging from the situation of people advancing spiritually in small nations like Japan. They seemingly attract ghosts.

Remember Japan has a pretty bad rate of deaths within a small area considering it's population. Japan isn't exactly the biggest of nation, suicide is huge in Japan and so are the wars that occurred ranging from the last WW2 to numerous engagements during samurai times and before that. So for that matter Korea should be another ghost graveyard. Plus no idea on Korean suicide rates but judging from the Asian mentality it's probably higher than other countries in the Western sphere of work.

Also no idea on this person but schziophrenia would most likely be their diagnosis the sheer fact is this. This person might be spiritually opened in a negative way and may have caused it through hormonal(chemical) imbalance. So it's possible the person is sensitive and due to the way humans have degenerated in our current times. It's possible this person borked his brain or more precisely his brain was already opened up due to his soul.

Usually when this happens we advise people to tell the departed either to leave or let Satan take care of the situation and transport their souls elsewhere. If the situation calls for it a banishing is needed, it's wrong because it's a soul that needs to move on but these souls seem like they enjoy causing issues. Usually this would imply some malefic intent and well it's better to deal with it as a threat.

Vulgar language? A choszen "people" decided a few words, which tend to be sexual, no less, cause muh offence. That's funny.

magus.immortalis said:
Doing 2x at least of Aura of Protection, Aura cleaning and Void Meditation helps a great deal with psychic harassment.

Dedicating your soul to Satan still lets some psychic harassment to seep through so you may go stronger in mind and will, to overcome and know the enemy tactics.

Actual physical harm is lessened considerably if you help yourself by doing Aura of Protection at least 2 times daily. More if needed.

Satan and his Demons look out for his dedicated ones. No physical harm ever came to me in all the time I have been a spiritual Satanist, because I looked out for myself, was aware of my surroundings when out and generally didn't do stupid things or engage sketchy people.

I slipped on the ice and fell flat on my back one day, because it was slippery. But I didn't break anything. Not even a bruise.
Then that night I slipped in the bathtub because I just washed it and did not rinse a spot. My stupid ass mistake lol. But otherwise I was fine lmao. I brought down the curtain and a bit of the shampoo holder broke.

Psychic harassment from the enemy happens and it is allowed to happen, or else the mind becomes soft and weak.
Experience teaches a lot and makes one strong. And be able to tell others so they know what to look for, if it hasn't happened to them yet.

I had a lot when I was a new spiritual Satanist. Aura of Protection, Void Meditation, Aura cleaning helped SO MUCH. I dealt with a lot of harassment but I am better seasoned now and aware of it. They try new things when the old doesn't work anymore. A lot of it repeats if I have not learned my lesson that I needed to and fell into delusion and my own fantasies.

It's important to stay focused on Satan, the work he has given you to do, spiritual warfare, advancing yourself, studying, and other important thing in your life outside of Satanism.

It is also important to stay grounded and go out with friends, have a good laugh, see something funny, do mundane things that you enjoy and are relaxing.

Also, what you call "ghosts" are usually enemy Grey ETs and angelic thought forms harassing people or interacting with them daily, especially if there is attention given back.

Many people are not open enough to see, hear, feel, sense, etc. the exact astral entity/entities that is bothering and/or interacting with them. So non-spiritual Satanists who don't know any better and are ignorant blame Satan and his Demons,

Satan and his Demons are extremely busy and don't go around bothering and harassing xians, Muslims, other non-religious people who are without. Grey ETs, as I have read from another JOS clergy member and from my own experience, have a lot more time and they do these things. And people believe what they lying Greys say and waste their own time and energy giving attention to them.

It could also be your own untrained mind. Your own thoughts. That is also something to consider as a possibility.

I know you wrote this a while back but I just wanted to say thanks. I have been dealing with what I think is a Hebrew thoughtform, and I was asking myself why won't my GD just blow it to smithereens. Now I understand that experience is required in these things for my own advancement.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back