Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Summoner Book

Aldrick Strickland

So I was wandering through a books a million and I saw these fiction books. The Summoner. It starts with the Summoner Novice, I am on the second book Inquisition, then battlemage and then a prequel.

It says he can summon Demons but can he win a war. The Demons are their friends. One is even called Athena. They have to fight the Orcs. Theres alot of references that I find it hard to believe the Author does not know the truth.

Yeah, the author might or might not know the truth. But these are just little seeds to be planted, for people to read and re-consider how they feel and think about the Powers of Hell. Something positive to make them seek them out through internet and Youtube searches.

This is a start.

There is a lot of negative writing and blatant misinformation about Satan and the Powers of Hell, even pagan gods and goddesses in popular books by popular books in the fantasy and paranormal genre and the audience subconsciously believe what they read, especially if they don't know any better.

Anything positive about the gods and goddesses is a start and sorely needed, when it comes to books, movies, music, etc.

Aldrick Strickland said:
So I was wandering through a books a million and I saw these fiction books. The Summoner. It starts with the Summoner Novice, I am on the second book Inquisition, then battlemage and then a prequel.

It says he can summon Demons but can he win a war. The Demons are their friends. One is even called Athena. They have to fight the Orcs. Theres alot of references that I find it hard to believe the Author does not know the truth.
It's possible the author is one of us, it's not that impossible, we are a lot nowdays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back