Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important news

Lord Gray

I felt like I was sharing this news. I would like you to examine it. It's the usual Jewish confusion. I'll leave you the link:
https://www.ilfoglio.it/esteri/2019/10/11/news/e-ora-di-portare-israele-in-europa-279833/

Larissa666 said:
I don’t know how accurate is machine translated version of this page. Can you summarize this, for us non Italian speaking members?
Sure. Bibi is lying about anti-Semitism. He's saying that anti-Semitism is not just about Jews, it's about everyone. He says it's racist. He denounces European states for anti-Semitism and calls on the governments of European countries; Germany, France and others to take action against anti-Semitism. He said that Israel will fight the issue of anti-Semitism by all means. He also said that European countries are not safe for Jews because of anti-Semitism. He said that Jews cannot live in safety in Europe, but they demand protection from Europe. They want to use Europe like the USA to protect them and to fight for them. Another piece of news I did not post was about the US stopping Iran, not helping Syria against the Turkish attack. Because Iran's alliance with Syria is dangerous for Israel. The Jews want to use European countries like the USA to fight for them and protect them. How they used England, the USA and others in World War II. They trick the kind countries into fighting among themselves for their goals. I can't stand them.

Master Darkness said:
Larissa666 said:
I don’t know how accurate is machine translated version of this page. Can you summarize this, for us non Italian speaking members?
Sure. Bibi is lying about anti-Semitism. He's saying that anti-Semitism is not just about Jews, it's about everyone. He says it's racist. He denounces European states for anti-Semitism and calls on the governments of European countries; Germany, France and others to take action against anti-Semitism. He said that Israel will fight the issue of anti-Semitism by all means. He also said that European countries are not safe for Jews because of anti-Semitism. He said that Jews cannot live in safety in Europe, but they demand protection from Europe. They want to use Europe like the USA to protect them and to fight for them. Another piece of news I did not post was about the US stopping Iran, not helping Syria against the Turkish attack. Because Iran's alliance with Syria is dangerous for Israel. The Jews want to use European countries like the USA to fight for them and protect them. How they used England, the USA and others in World War II. They trick the kind countries into fighting among themselves for their goals. I can't stand them.
Basically the parassite are not happy with the already many privileges that they already have in all the European country and they want more...what a race of parassites...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back