Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Changing AC Affirmation to: I send this negative energy to the cursing jews.

Fuchs

If we would do this all, would this benefit our cause to roast them futher. We would also target the most important enemys.
Through out the day we can get some negative energy from some people, but the people who deserve all negative energy are the kikes, better we send huges blows to them then hurt some random people back.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Do whatever you want, but also remember justice is important and is the purpose of sending negative energy back to those who send it to you, no matter the way they send it. It’s not okay to let others get away with things, even if they’re not jews. If someone wrongs me, they wrong themselves. And that’s the way it should be. Jew or no jew, I can’t be played. And neither should any of you.

Yes you can send the energy wherever or to whomever you want with affirmation and/or visualization but the intent is kind of what matters.

It might benefit us. Or you can send all the energy to someone you yourself want to curse for whatever reason.

Fuchs said:
I think that this is - proportionally speaking - not worth it. The reason why the RC's affirmation is structured like this, is because it covers all fronts in terms of hostile attacks. Think for example if there is a group of deluded gentiles attacking you, or the groups in general. Because they are gentiles, they would get off completely scot-free with no bad energies being returned to them. They would just continue cursing and cursing for as long as they feel like. However, with the current affirmation we are using, those curses are thrown back at them full force, and they will very quickly feel discouraged and stop the attacks (or if they are very deluded, continue the attacks until they have destroyed themselves).

This aspect of the affirmation is like a failsave in a way. Anybody who decides to attack you, will have that attack returned to them. So nobody in their right mind would want to attack you in the first place. Only the jews do, along with some heavily deluded gentiles. The affirmation is designed in such a way that anyone who curses you continuously, will eventually destroy themselves. This passively deals with any enemies you may have spiritually, whether you know they exist or not. It's beautiful. :)

Fuchs said:
If we would do this all, would this benefit our cause to roast them futher. We would also target the most important enemys.
Through out the day we can get some negative energy from some people, but the people who deserve all negative energy are the kikes, better we send huges blows to them then hurt some random people back.

What are your thoughts on this ?

The final RTR is destroying them in every way. so let’s focus on the RTR

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
I think that this is - proportionally speaking - not worth it. The reason why the RC's affirmation is structured like this, is because it covers all fronts in terms of hostile attacks. Think for example if there is a group of deluded gentiles attacking you, or the groups in general. Because they are gentiles, they would get off completely scot-free with no bad energies being returned to them. They would just continue cursing and cursing for as long as they feel like. However, with the current affirmation we are using, those curses are thrown back at them full force, and they will very quickly feel discouraged and stop the attacks (or if they are very deluded, continue the attacks until they have destroyed themselves).

This aspect of the affirmation is like a failsave in a way. Anybody who decides to attack you, will have that attack returned to them. So nobody in their right mind would want to attack you in the first place. Only the jews do, along with some heavily deluded gentiles. The affirmation is designed in such a way that anyone who curses you continuously, will eventually destroy themselves. This passively deals with any enemies you may have spiritually, whether you know they exist or not. It's beautiful. :)

If for some reason you don´t want to return the negative energy to some people because you care about them, this affirmation would still be a good one. That's not a statement to hold out the one cheek. Rather a safety precaution. so that not one day beloved ones drop death. Thx for your time Shael.

Fuchs said:
If for some reason you don´t want to return the negative energy to some people because you care about them, this affirmation would still be a good one. That's not a statement to hold out the one cheek. Rather a safety precaution. so that not one day beloved ones drop death. Thx for your time Shael.
I wouldnt worry about this. They would have to relentlessly attack and curse you, even despite feeling like shit from doing it, and repeat this over and over before anything serious like this could ever happen. It would take an extreme hatred and/or self-destructive character in order for someone to actually die from this or get seriously harmed from it. Most of these casual instances will just end up with these people getting some bad luck, some depressive feels, and generally not feeling like doing harm to you again. The affirmation on the JoS is very well thought out, so don't worry too much about it. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back