Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void of course moon and court case

With the void moon, things don’t work out the way they should. It’s mentioned by Maxine, criminals can get away with things during these times. With custody the most fit parent, for instance, might not win. For things to go the just way, avoid a void moon. If you don’t want them to go the just way, the void moon is ideal.

But it doesn't mean something bad will happen, it's nothing to be scared about. Just means that unexpected things could happen. Good or bad or both.

Well the parent that brain washes there kid into believing that if they dress up for Halloween that they will burn in Hell the parent that wont let the child get medical attention or Even celebrate there birthday cause they are Jewova witless is the one that won the case. It was a unfair trail First it wasnt the judge that was scheduled and when my fiance talked to the bailiff he said she didn't have court today. Something isn't right. She can appeal the case but we need an attorny for tha not sure how to afford that either she now has to pay almost $400 a month to this guy and she barely makes enough right now to cover Bill's.

Truth_shall_be_known said:
Well the parent that brain washes there kid into believing that if they dress up for Halloween that they will burn in Hell the parent that wont let the child get medical attention or Even celebrate there birthday cause they are Jewova witless is the one that won the case. It was a unfair trail First it wasnt the judge that was scheduled and when my fiance talked to the bailiff he said she didn't have court today. Something isn't right. She can appeal the case but we need an attorny for tha not sure how to afford that either she now has to pay almost $400 a month to this guy and she barely makes enough right now to cover Bill's.
Do a working. This isn’t okay. But this is the shit that happens during void moons, but things can be turned around here, you said an appeal is possible. Time it right and do a working. Then avoid the void moon for future proceedings.

Sometimes you can find attorneys to be paid only after a won case. This buys time.

Wow yall are awesome thank you so much for the advice. I'm so glad I am part of this Satanic family under the greatest father of all Satan.

Guess the next step is to start a working. To do a working to help appeal a case and have it turned around would I start it during a waxing moon? Or waning moon if I'm trying to destroy the case? if I can in such a short time I want to try and do the working at the perfect time if possible. I know I can use the color purple to influence authority.

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Possibly do a Jupiter square. That can be done soon and repetitively for a while if needed.

Here’s what it says for Jupiter square on the jos: Ritual/Magickal Rulerships for Jupiter:
Spirituality, good luck and fortune, long distance travel, higher education, philosophy, prosperity, optimism, expansion, benevolence, sports, recreation, the outdoors, abundance, happiness, good timing, wealth, weight gain, law, foreigners, foreign cultures and lands, indulgence, pleasure

Notice it says law. As well as good luck, optimism. Things going your way.

Eric13 said:
Possibly do a Jupiter square. That can be done soon and repetitively for a while if needed.

Here’s what it says for Jupiter square on the jos: Ritual/Magickal Rulerships for Jupiter:
Spirituality, good luck and fortune, long distance travel, higher education, philosophy, prosperity, optimism, expansion, benevolence, sports, recreation, the outdoors, abundance, happiness, good timing, wealth, weight gain, law, foreigners, foreign cultures and lands, indulgence, pleasure

I suggest doing along the Jupiter Square another working (with a rune or a sanskrit mantra like Satanas) so if the Jupiter Square has to be stopped because you did something wrong then at least you have the other working.

luis said:
Eric13 said:

I suggest doing along the Jupiter Square another working (with a rune or a sanskrit mantra like Satanas) so if the Jupiter Square has to be stopped because you did something wrong then at least you have the other working.

Holy shit, I'm glad I caught this now before dec rolled around... I definitly could use the good luck
thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back