Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One of the enemies tricks I wasn't fully aware of

darkmonkey666

I know this was talked about before they pulled this on me though tried to appear as one of the Gods (Amon Ra) and tried to match his energy and say things in thoughts like I don't like you thoughts and then convince me the God's didn't like me and stuff and give off this cold energy. I don't know how many had this kind of attack but then I got really sad and felt like my friend who Amon Ra is the Gaurdian of would leave me and didn't care about me and I should give up things like that (the same person that was killed with me in the inquisition and I had to watch be burned alive kind of like some rough people forced me to do so before they did the same to me that was the memory I was so traumitized about I knew I was about to die too shortly before they found us hiding out somewhere in this hut like place dressed in catholic like clothes to blend in I remember saying i was sad I couldn't be immortal yet and I knew I had to die etc this was a very realistic vision I got like I was right there)

Hmm this attack wasn't talked about in awhile on here as far as I am aware. This happens I guess when you are just opening up and being able to sense the God's.

The odd part is the enemy entity came in the same way Amon did the other night when he was helping cleanse my aura from something (not sure what and I didn't ask for this so it was really nice) and tried to pretend like it was him in an indirect way

So just be aware if you think one of the God's is here and you are just opening up don't automatically assume it is. The energy will be different in some way that you might mistake like this one was kind of cold angry dark plutonian is the best way I describe (colors purple black kind of sickish green) it in a certain way but the entity whatever it was was trying to block that so I sensed only the positive warm energy the entity was trying to project (I know this wasn't one of our God's I am just saying they tried to match it and mask their real energy I ended up sensing both)

The other thing is the entity will probably not say they are a specific God if you can fully hear them they will just imply it.

Then the entity tried to send negative thoughts about that particular God and one of the people who that God is the Gaurdian of who I care about into my head and project it while the God was there. Making me freak out and get scared that I might anger the God's or something but it was a struggle to void this at the same time.

So yeah it probably did ruin a final Rtr I was trying to do though cause I kept getting distracted and scared.

So just be aware the enemy tries all sorts of crap if something doesn't feel the same or right make sure to ask them to swear to Satan if you can hear them or maybe even call the real God that it is impersonating by connecting to their energy or sigil (that will scare the impostor cause they know they will be destroyed for doing this)

I was confused about this cause I didn't think the enemy could do this at all. So I was wondering why our God's didn't like me at all and sad etc luckily I was talking to someone who said that was an attack.

Our God's have warm energy and are very positive the Real Amon Ra has energy that is very different than this. Also I doubt the God's will distract you when doing a final rtr so just don't fall for this trick.

I feel so much better in knowing it was an attack but I was feeling completely hopeless last night but I am ok.

Note I am not naming any names on here cause I didn't tell this person I was going to post this but I just wanted to share this story anyways (actually both of them on here I remember a dream I had a long time ago too where I was being tied to something and hoisted up while people were screaming angrilly Burn the witch this is the incident that caused me to feel a huge block in my throat chakra)

Yeah definitely don’t invoke anything as well if you’re not sure who it is. The gods have legitimate ways to communicate with us, while developing senses, so it’s important people don’t desperately try and reach out, lest they get fooled and connect with shit they really shouldn’t.

Until one is properly advance, when it comes to entities, DONT INVOKE ANYTHING.

So far (at least in my experience), enemy could replicate the looks of the Gods, but not energy feeling. That is one that always gives them away.

Gods leave you with warm and positive feeling. After the enemy leaves, all there is left is this different energy, that leave you confused and maybe feeling worse than you did before you made contact.

Stay sharp, and don’t allow yourself to be fooled!

Hail Satan! Forever!

This is exactly what the enemy did when they tricked me by pretending to be the gods, these are mental forms created by them and also images that project in your mind, once you know the trick, is easy to distinguish it, the energy feels cold and devoid of feeling and the thoughts they send to your mind are repetitive like a robot.

Larissa666 said:
So far (at least in my experience), enemy could replicate the looks of the Gods, but not energy feeling. That is one that always gives them away.

Gods leave you with warm and positive feeling. After the enemy leaves, all there is left is this different energy, that leave you confused and maybe feeling worse than you did before you made contact.

Stay sharp, and don’t allow yourself to be fooled!

Hail Satan! Forever!

This is so true. After this I focused on Amon Ra's energy and got a very warm caring feeling. The enemy entity wasn't such that I would think it was enemy immediately per say like I said they were trying to mask their energy but still it was just cold unfeeling strange.

Oh and yeah in my minds eye they masked the appearance of the God quite well that's why I was confused.

Well anyways I posted this mainly cause it wasn't talked about in several months at least from what I can see. I would not want someone falling for this trick so I thought I should post about it. It apparently is common for people though who are just starting out in opening senses.

Just be aware that is all. Good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back