Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trifecta Conjunction

Aldrick Strickland

The last time Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto were conjunct in Capricorn was in 1894 BCE. It happens again in 2020.

In late fall of the year 1894 BCE, Saturn had just transited Pluto at the end of Capricorn, and Jupiter was aproaching to do the same. Saturn left the sign before Jupiters transit of Pluto, and there were no retrograde periods to bring them back together. At this time, the ancient city of Babylon was established by Sumu Abum, an Amorite King. The city was small and insignificant, but within a few short generations it grew. By the sixth dynasty, less then 100 years later, the King Hammurabi codefied a series of simple rules and regulations inspired by Samash the Sun god, by adopting previously existing edicts into new socio-economic realities. These regulations inspired by divinity were etched in stone, and have influenced all modern law to this day.

Unlike the triple conjunction that birthed Babylonia, which lasted only a few months, the coming trifecta in Capricorn will last almost an entire year. Jupiter enters Capricorn on December 3rd. In mid March 2020, when Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are all within 10 degrees, Mars and the Moon will join the super stellium. Saturn will cross into Aquarius soon after, but retrogrades will pull all three back together in Capricorn for the summer. In October, all three will again be moving direct, but now within 6 degrees. The triple conjunction persists until mid December when Jupiter and Saturn move into Aquarius.

Are we prepared to rewrite the laws of our society to better suit our ever changing socio-economic and polticial realities? To Bring back the laws of Shamash/Azazel.

Then this might, or perhaps must, also mean the end of the European jewnion. Maybe these continuous delays were deliberate (of course :roll:) but for other, more subtle, occult/hidden reasons.

Totally I can't wait for that. Saturn in Aquarius I think is good too it's said to bring changes to things. So that adds a little power to this before it retrogrades back. Then Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius the next year. This all may even help me advance spiritually cause of where it lands in my personal chart. Anyways so in 2021 with Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius that could touch off changes in religion as practiced by people as well. So you know this could be the major downfall for the enemy programs as Jupiter normally rules religious matters. Saturn is the structure that holds toghether society as well so changes to the structure might mean the start of the downfall or the downfall of the enemy. Not to mention we have a little help with Yom Kippur next year as Mars will be Retrograde in Aries so this means it helps us a lot in deflecting it back to them. So next year's Yom Kippur battle if the Jews even survive that long (trying to be optimistic) will be even more devastating for them even if we didn't put as much effort into it which trust me we will.

Then in 2024 next Pluto goes into Aquarius for a bit then retrogrades later back into capricorn. This marks a major downfall for the enemy too notice however things are in a similar cycle to world war 2 with the signs but in even better signs for us. Uranus will still be in Taurus for awhile I believe this is good for race awakening and turning back to our roots. In 2025 Neptune Goes into Aries then Uranus in Gemini which personally I like given that it focused on the areas I liked I heard back then. Uranus in Gemini will be devastating to any attempts of the enemy to censor things.

Let's keep going we can do this. These are some really cool astrological allignments coming up. This spells the end for the Jews for sure as long as you keep doing the final Rtr once or more daily and spreading the truth online and if you ever feel you have a safe chance to somwhere else (use your intuition) like tracts or talking to a very open friend or partner or something when it won't cause problems.

We keep fighting we are sure to do this. We will end all suffering on Earth and bring in the New age of Mankind. Like I said the Mayans even said that (search back through my posts I have links in that post to where they did too)

I am super excited and ready for victory how about you are you psyched.

Hail Satan

slyscorpion said:
Totally I can't wait for that. Saturn in Aquarius I think is good too it's said to bring changes to things. So that adds a little power to this before it retrogrades back. Then Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius the next year. This all may even help me advance spiritually cause of where it lands in my personal chart. Anyways so in 2021 with Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius that could touch off changes in religion as practiced by people as well. So you know this could be the major downfall for the enemy programs as Jupiter normally rules religious matters. Saturn is the structure that holds toghether society as well so changes to the structure might mean the start of the downfall or the downfall of the enemy. Not to mention we have a little help with Yom Kippur next year as Mars will be Retrograde in Aries so this means it helps us a lot in deflecting it back to them. So next year's Yom Kippur battle if the Jews even survive that long (trying to be optimistic) will be even more devastating for them even if we didn't put as much effort into it which trust me we will.

Then in 2024 next Pluto goes into Aquarius for a bit then retrogrades later back into capricorn. This marks a major downfall for the enemy too notice however things are in a similar cycle to world war 2 with the signs but in even better signs for us. Uranus will still be in Taurus for awhile I believe this is good for race awakening and turning back to our roots. In 2025 Neptune Goes into Aries then Uranus in Gemini which personally I like given that it focused on the areas I liked I heard back then. Uranus in Gemini will be devastating to any attempts of the enemy to censor things.

Let's keep going we can do this. These are some really cool astrological allignments coming up. This spells the end for the Jews for sure as long as you keep doing the final Rtr once or more daily and spreading the truth online and if you ever feel you have a safe chance to somwhere else (use your intuition) like tracts or talking to a very open friend or partner or something when it won't cause problems.

We keep fighting we are sure to do this. We will end all suffering on Earth and bring in the New age of Mankind. Like I said the Mayans even said that (search back through my posts I have links in that post to where they did too)

Hail Satan

I think once Saturn stops raping me, I will enjoy things again. Right now, its hard to enjoy anything.

Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Satan

I think once Saturn stops raping me, I will enjoy things again. Right now, its hard to enjoy anything.

Do yoga daily then for sure make sure your vibration is higher. This causes Saturn not to have a negative effect on people. I think maybe you had or have some negative unhealthy habits or something your energy shows this. So maybe increase your meditations a little or cleansing or a freeing the soul working.

If your vibration is higher Saturn will not effect you in as negative a way even if you were to do the working with it like some people mentioned before.

Saturn can rule great power or wealth or a strong solid reputation. Hp Hoodedcobra said it also rules kingship https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20477 so if you want to have influience on people too Saturn can help. It is good for buisness things especially in Capricorn. (Unrelated to this but if you are looking for money as in an established person who has responsibility of some kind I sensed It may even be good to do a money working starting with the sun or moon at 0 Capricorn or Conjunct Saturn waxing I did that on the eclipse and had great results with it moon was Conjunct Saturn) So maybe if you think it might help and you feel Saturn's energies on you try to program them to attract one of the positive things like this you want.

So raise your vibration and transmute it to positive don't just sit around and get raped by it as you say. Sun Square once sun Moves into Scorpio or Sagittarius and Jupiter Square will help too btw or doing cleansing.

Think positive Saturn is not all bad. Part of it also is you seem to be going about this with the wrong mindset. Use this to your advantage somehow.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Satan

Do yoga daily then for sure make sure your vibration is higher. This causes Saturn not to have a negative effect on people. I think maybe you had or have some negative unhealthy habits or something your energy shows this. So maybe increase your meditations a little or cleansing or a freeing the soul working.

If your vibration is higher Saturn will not effect you in as negative a way even if you were to do the working with it like some people mentioned before.

Saturn can rule great power or wealth or a strong solid reputation. Hp Hoodedcobra said it also rules kingship https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20477 so if you want to have influience on people too Saturn can help. It is good for buisness things especially in Capricorn. (Unrelated to this but if you are looking for money as in an established person who has responsibility of some kind I sensed It may even be good to do a money working starting with the sun or moon at 0 Capricorn or Conjunct Saturn waxing I did that on the eclipse and had great results with it moon was Conjunct Saturn) So maybe if you think it might help and you feel Saturn's energies on you try to program them to attract one of the positive things like this you want.

So raise your vibration and transmute it to positive don't just sit around and get raped by it as you say. Sun Square once sun Moves into Scorpio or Sagittarius and Jupiter Square will help too btw or doing cleansing.

Think positive Saturn is not all bad. Part of it also is you seem to be going about this with the wrong mindset. Use this to your advantage somehow.

I started a sun square in aries and in leo. And missed a day right before the end. Just forgot. Ive been sitting here waiting for it to get out of Libra.

The sun square would start to help too. Pisses me off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back