Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many days to wait before redoing a Munka working?

hailourtruegod

How many days should I wait to redo a working after I'm done with it? Is it a full day enough or should I wait a little longer?

I know it's good to let the energies do it's thing and not spam it so much but I did mess this one up by skipping a day but I did it twice the next day so I would like to redo it. I have been continuing it so far to get whatever I can out of it.

Wait for the next appropriate day to start it.
Hint: check the calendar.

hailourtruegod said:
How many days should I wait to redo a working after I'm done with it? Is it a full day enough or should I wait a little longer?

I know it's good to let the energies do it's thing and not spam it so much but I did mess this one up by skipping a day but I did it twice the next day so I would like to redo it. I have been continuing it so far to get whatever I can out of it.
I think if you wait 3 days (start it on the 3rd one) then it should be sufficient to have it "count" as a newly started working rather than a continuation of the old one but just with a missed day.
So say you'd finish it today (Tuesday), you would wait through Wednesday and Thursday, and start the new one on Friday. :)

I do plan on starting it again later this month. The SS calendar gives a good day to start a working to remove health issues. I started the current one last month where it was good to do it too. I just want to continue the current one until the next day when it's good to do it again to get any benefits out of it even tho i skipped one day but I was just wondering how many days I should stop before starting the new one this later this month. I hope that makes sense lol. I think I'll just go ahead and stop the current one since the next day to redo it isn't too far away. Thanks for the replies everyone. Helpful as always :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back