Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The legendary founder of the ancestor town of Rome Aeneas is Satan?

Wotanwarrior

According to the legend after his death he was deified with the name of Sol Indiges and Jupiter Indiges and his feast was the Saturnalia that was celebrated from December 11 to 25, later in the Rome of the third century it was renamed the Sole Invictus.

Senti secondo me va bene pregare satana,meditare e tutto il resto.
Ma non devi pensare che ha fatto tutto!
Questa è una cosa sbagliata;satana ha creato l'umanità ma non puoi dire che ogni cosa di importante che hanno fatto gli umani sia stata fatta da satana.
Comunque la risposta che volevi è no

SommoArcano said:
Not being rude here, but this is the English subforum. If you want people to understand what you write and even reply to you, you should post in English.
Back on topic, most of humanity's traditions have strong roots into our Pagan past, many come from our Gods themselves. So hey, @Wotanwarrior was just pointing out what he found out while doing his own research.
Wotanwarrior said:
(...) was celebrated from December 11 to 25 (...)
I would personally not think that Satan himself could have personally founded Rome. By the legend, the founder is Romulus, the city took its name. By the way it's known that at that time there was no christian, as (((someone))) still had to invent such "religion". Everyone at the time was Pagan, so the founding of Rome might have been wanted by our Gods in some way, unfortunately I do not know more than that. I recall that Jupiter was the main deity in Rome, and that he was equal to Greek's Zeus, which should be Satan.
Hope this helps, even if it is very little.

@wotanwarrior
interesting question, all I know is that according to legend, enea was the son of mars and rea silvia.
these legends often hide allegories.
maybe it was a demigod.
I do not know.
certainly the Roman Empire as every great ancient civilization was influenced by Satan.

think about how you sommoarcano to be so arrogant.
you are a beginner not yet dedicated.
asking if it is more important to play pc or meditate.
And that doesn't have time to clean your aura.
but you have time to be arrogant here on the forum.
I write it in Italian so it's clearer for you and it's nice that someone reads our beautiful language.

Riguardo a te sommo arcano come ti permetti di essere così arrogante.
Sei un principiante che ancora si deve dedicare.
Hai chiesto se è più importante giocare al PC, o meditare. Non hai tempo per pulire la tua aura ma hai tempo per fare l'arrogante qui sul forum.
E scrivi in inglese qui se proprio devi scrivere sennò vai a fare il programma di addestramento come ti è stato suggerito

SS66610888 said:
@wotanwarrior
interesting question, all I know is that according to legend, enea was the son of mars and rea silvia.
maybe it was a demigod.
I do not know.
certainly the Roman Empire as every great ancient civilization was influenced by Satan.

According to legend Aeneas was a demigod and was the son of the goddess Aphrodite / Venus and Anchises and after the Trojan war he traveled to Tire and together with Dido founded Carthage, then later traveled to Italy and founded the city of Lazio which was what later would become Rome, he was deified with the names of Pater Indiges, Sol Indiges and Jupiter Indiges.

There is a coin from ancient Greece in which Aeneas appears and a symbol that looks like a Swastika on the back of the coin.

MACEDON%2C_Aineia._Circa_510-480_BC.jpg

Wotanwarrior said:
SS66610888 said:
@wotanwarrior
maybe it was a demigod.
I do not know.

According to legend Aeneas was a demigod and was the son of the goddess Aphrodite / Venus and Anchises and after the Trojan war he traveled to Tire and together with Dido founded Carthage, then later traveled to Italy and founded the city of Lazio which was what later would become Rome, he was deified with the names of Pater Indiges, Sol Indiges and Jupiter Indiges.

There is a coin from ancient Greece in which Aeneas appears and a symbol that looks like a Swastika on the back of the coin.

MACEDON%2C_Aineia._Circa_510-480_BC.jpg

you are right .
romolo and remo are the sons of mars and rea silvia. I messed up.
rea silvia was a descendant of enea,
so everything is connected.
however, it can be seen that most ancient heroes are demigods.
Also Achilles, hercules on which there is also a sermon if I'm not mistaken.
however the photo of the coins is very interesting

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back