Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions about Yoga Hata

Satanic Path

So, hi everyone, hope you're doing fine. Excuse my mistakes, if there are some. So I'm about to dedicate myself and I'm working as a teacher for those who wish to learn english to find the money needed to buy candles, incense and other important tools. I'm so sorry for not being able to buy the best incense, but I hope the Father won't get offended. Anyway, even if I'm not dedicated yet, I decided to start the beautiful path that will take me to the next level. At first I decided to open all my chakras, because I didn't know that much about Yoga Hata and Yoga Kundalini. But since I failed, I had started focusing more on Yoga Kundalini, but then I found out Yoga Hata, that comes before Kundalini and helps you increase your magic power and open your chakras. I really need to thank all those who wrote these PDFs, because without these I'd be lost.
So here I am now, starting to try all the different exercises of Yoga Hata. I have to confess It's a bit painful, but I hope that practice and determination will make the difference.
Is it a problem if in the first period I can't do inverted asana? I really wish to know how to do them, but it is difficult to me to find the right balance. There are also some other exercise I'm currently not able to do. Will I ever be able to do all of them? Did you manage to do them? I'm sorry to say this, but I have to say I'm a terrible at sports, and this kinda makes me a loser.

Some of the asanas in photos are quite advanced and you DON’T push yourself to do them. Yoga must be done in a relaxed state and there should be no pain. Over time your body will stretch and you can do them in their complete form. Relax while in the asanas. With the inverted ones, some you can prop up against a wall in the beginning.

And don’t stress over the candles and incense too much. You’re putting yourself in danger opening chakras and other spiritual work without being dedicated. The gods are understanding.

Satanic Path said:
So, hi everyone, hope you're doing fine. Excuse my mistakes, if there are some. So I'm about to dedicate myself and I'm working as a teacher for those who wish to learn english to find the money needed to buy candles, incense and other important tools. I'm so sorry for not being able to buy the best incense, but I hope the Father won't get offended. Anyway, even if I'm not dedicated yet, I decided to start the beautiful path that will take me to the next level. At first I decided to open all my chakras, because I didn't know that much about Yoga Hata and Yoga Kundalini. But since I failed, I had started focusing more on Yoga Kundalini, but then I found out Yoga Hata, that comes before Kundalini and helps you increase your magic power and open your chakras. I really need to thank all those who wrote these PDFs, because without these I'd be lost.
So here I am now, starting to try all the different exercises of Yoga Hata. I have to confess It's a bit painful, but I hope that practice and determination will make the difference.
Is it a problem if in the first period I can't do inverted asana? I really wish to know how to do them, but it is difficult to me to find the right balance. There are also some other exercise I'm currently not able to do. Will I ever be able to do all of them? Did you manage to do them? I'm sorry to say this, but I have to say I'm a terrible at sports, and this kinda makes me a loser.

For dedication you only need paper, a pen, candle (if black isn´t availabel use blue or red still satans colors) and a tiny drop off your blood ( you don´t have to use your finger) I would also recomend a fire resist bowl for the burning (or use bathtube or hand washbasin). You could also do the dedication at first in your astral temple and later the real one.

about hatha joga is a good post here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=76139&hilit=asanas+mantras#p76139

about your problems doing them do it the best you can and increase over time.

Everyone starts smal only those who want to stay low are looser ;).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back