Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I finished the 40 day meditation program. should i try to raise my kundalini now?

Harry said:
If no, so what should i do next?

Congratulations, you are now qualified for the beginner section :)

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

There should be a big focus on cleansing right now the blockages in the soul and empowering. Rtrs too.

Funny question. To raise the Kundalini if one was to meditate diligently it could take more or less 10 years, it depends on the individual. Trying to raise it fast and without a sane consciousness would be devastating but if you’re with the Gods that won’t happen anyway as they look out for us(doesen’t mean you have to act stupid though).

You’re gonna have to create a meditation routine now, don’t look at premade ones or those which make you supposedly “advance fast” because they would just be detrimental to you.
Protection and cleaning should be Num.1 priority now, if I could go back when I was new I would place all my meditation emphasis on cleaning my soul, as it could take years depending on how dirty and how much negative karma your soul has accumulated over this and past lifetimes.
You can use the search function on the forum to look for aura of protection workings you could do. And remember Hatha yoga, that is very important.

Harry said:
If no, so what should i do next?

The Kundalini will rise by itself when your body and soul are ready, there is no specific meditation that is rising the Kundalini, but the advancement of the entire soul is contributing to this, firstly than you have to open all the chakras and the Sushumma channels as "wide" as possible for the snake to raise safely, and secondly for you to be able to handle that energy.

What you shoud do now from my side is:
- Do at least once per day the aura cleaning and protection meditations
- Meditate daily on all the main chakras
- Meditate daily on the aura
- Hatha and Kundalini Yoga daily - you don't have to do 108x where is required if you are new, you can do 36 or 55 or whatever according also to your free time, same on Hatha Yoga instead of 1 minute where required you can start with 30 seconds.
- Meditate daily on the soul - basically concentrate on your inner/inside and vibrate a power word or inspire energy in or Raum meditation etc. while visualizing your entire being glowing in white-gold energy
- Meditate daily on your astral senses (astral projection, clairvoyance, clairaudience)
- last but definitely not the least, free your soul from karmic problems and all the negative and hostile resentments that sticked to your soul during the lifetimes, problems like money lack, anger on certain persons etc.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92&p=331
If I remember right, it has been said that the Kundalini cannot raise properly if you got major problems embedded in your soul and not dealt with. This would be to negative complications.

Beside this, you should really focus on the following 6 mounths program to prepare your soul for more advanced meditations.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150823040848/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

Another way is to follow the Astaroth's Eight-Fold Path on spiritual advancement
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Now is up to you to decide what fits better for you and your time. The last advice that I give you is to never skip meditations, if you set yourself to do 100 vibrations in the soul for whatever meditation or area, if there is one day when you are completely tired or have no time to meditate, for one day do 9 or 18 reps instead of 100, is definitely better than nothing/skipping the entire meditation. 9/18 reps should take no more than 3-4 minutes. Though keep in mind that it's only for one day when is neccesary and don't do this everyday if you have time and energy for it. The above is just an example anyway, 100 reps is too much for you for the beggining, better really start with 9 reps for any vibration you will do to get used to the energy and increase gradually. With the time you will discover where you are weaker / or need to put more energy and attention in, so you will feel when to change meditations or add new ones in order to empower yourself in all areas of the soul.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

That's not how it works. You need to clean and open up your central canal with yoga and specifically kundalini yoga. You need to empower your chakras and the basis to the point that they can handle the ascending kundalini force. More importantly you need the guidance of a God to progress otherwise itd be very very dangerous. Work on your astral senses, and develop a strong aura of protection. Do the RTR everyday as it open up and clean the Chakras and the central canal.

No lol sorry this is funny. It doesn't go from point a and just beginning to very advanced stuff. You kind of have to work your way up. Do yoga every day too that is fine.

You need to work on cleansing your soul of anything repressed from this and other lives first before even thinking of awakening and raising the Kundalini or your fucked pretty much as you can have some very bad experiences cause a raise in power empowers everything even the dirt you have. That is why some new agers who might somewhat activate this end up dead or in the mental hospital. You need to be balanced and clean.

I'd check all the beginning meditations and work on that stuff first you can't have mastered all that.

I am not at the point of being near raising the Kundalini and I am an older soul so idk how long this takes but you can't just go from beginner to a God the next day.

Keep at it and someday you will be there however long this takes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back