Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forgiveness

666mt

Christians aks their priest for forgivness, Buddhist shave their heads what about us who do we go to for forgiveness?

Yourself. Your deeds show who you are, or in other words - actions speaks louder than words. If you do feel, genuinely, that you need to seek forgiveness, then from the person whom you have offended. You don't need to seek false forgiveness out of a false sense of false duty every Sunday from a person who can't possibly absolve you of your "sin" after you have offended someone else.

If you have offended a Daemon or Daemoness, for example, then... well... Gods/Goddesses help you and the best of luck! Making it up to the offendee, I would expect which would be on their terms, not on yours, would, if they decide, be sufficient - as long as it is to their satisfaction, of course. This person could then take advantage of you. It is also important to know that being sorry too much leads to you being weak and cursed easily, so you have to decide if you are to be sorry for a misdeed or not, if it has offended someone or not.

Be careful about being arrogant and/or meek, over-confident and/or a pushover, having superiority syndrome and/or inferiority syndrome. As a Spiritual Satanist, you are superior, but you don't have to be a stupid bitch about it. As a Spiritual Satanist, you can understand things more so have more sensitivity to matters and problems, but you don't need to be a little weakling about things.

You forgive yourself, learn from what you've done, and move on. You're "forgiven" when you mess up by becoming better, proving you're trying, and preventing the same mistake from happening again.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17765&p=66584&hilit=Guilt+maxine#p66584

We don’t ask forgiveness, that’s a disgusting xian mindset, and this right here is not reverse xianity, we don’t just do the opposite of what xians do.

I was waiting for HPS Maxine's threads to be shared. To those who did and who would have -

FancyMancy smashes a sledgehammer onto your foot and wacks you in your face with a brick. I'm not sorry. Stop crying, bitch.

People take things too literally and to extremes. That arrogant, conceited, or hubristic attitude is the fundamentalist attitude and actions of You-Know-Whos. Next, we'll be having members buying venemous snakes and sticking them in their undies and teaching them to crawl up their spines. For those who don't realise, I am referring to the snake-handlers' literal take, but in a Spiritual Satanic Kundalini ascension context.

You don't ask for forgiveness to be honest that really does not do anything. If you did something wrong show you have changed and work to make steps to correct it if that is even possible. Words really don't mean anything in the way most of the xtians do this. They ask forgiveness then go out sometimes the same day and do what they did again. So it means nothing. If you think you did something wrong don't just feel sorry about it that invites curses onto you like Maxine said. Work to correct your actions and be a better person send the individual you wronged positive energy if you can't do anything else to make it right (I think that includes animals too if you ever had an xtian mindset about those before now) and then work to never do it again and be a better person. There is no need for forgiveness that is xtian and means not much.

"I used to pray to ask god to give me a new bicycle, but my mother told me god doesn't work like that. So I went and stole another kid's bicycle, and asked for forgiveness instead. That's being a real christian."
I think George Carlin said this

What are you doing wrong that is making you feel guilty and making you want to ask for forgiveness? If you don't do anything bad, you don't need any forgiveness. So just don't do anything bad, and you're perfect.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"I used to pray to ask god to give me a new bicycle, but my mother told me god doesn't work like that. So I went and stole another kid's bicycle, and asked for forgiveness instead. That's being a real christian."

What are you doing wrong that is making you feel guilty and making you want to ask for forgiveness? If you don't do anything bad, you don't need any forgiveness. So just don't do anything bad, and you're perfect.

We always gotta be sorry. Which opens you up to the enemy curses even more.

My reply to your forgiveness.

https://youtu.be/ZOkHxdEQ6Lg

That's it I'm watching George Carlin. I've been hearing about him since a bit before the new Dave Chappell stand up and now he's being mentioned here. I hear it's great stuff.

hailourtruegod said:

That's it I'm watching George Carlin. I've been hearing about him since a bit before the new Dave Chappell stand up and now he's being mentioned here. I hear it's great stuff.

You....yYou....you dont know george carlin. Holds you still. You poor poor child. How have you made it this far?

Aldrick Strickland said:
hailourtruegod said:

You....yYou....you dont know george carlin. Holds you still. You poor poor child. How have you made it this far?
maxresdefault.jpg

Aldrick Strickland said:
hailourtruegod said:

maxresdefault.jpg

^ ^

He knows what I'm talkin about.

Aldrick Strickland said:
hailourtruegod said:

maxresdefault.jpg
B2QFFg2.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back