Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stories of New(Jew)Age and its corruption

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Stories of New(Jew)Age and its corruption

(This story takes place before I knew Reiki was Christianized heavily where I live, and sadly I took one of these courses. My apologies for my dumb optimism at the time)

I remember when I was first getting into the occult I started reaching out to New Agers and 'occultists' and through them took a class on Reiki. At the time I was new to Satanism and was doing the AoP + AoC every day. And I strongly remember in one of the classes the explanation of how some of these people dealt with problems plaguing them.

Some visualized they were away from their problems, in a 'suit of armor' fighting against it. And others just thought it was 'Karma' and nothing could be done about it. And it was in this same talk I suggested to them the AoC / AoP. Of course out of this the teacher said "That's not right, how will good energy come to you?" And instead suggested a "Filter" of Protection instead of a Aura of Protection. And it just blew me away, how these 'people' were somehow serious about their abilities and actually thought everything was love and light. And that you deserved whatever was coming to you.

The point of this all is I want to start a thread to talk about your guys' experiences with these sorts of 'people'. I know they're everywhere where I am, and it's always drugs this, Wicca that, and 'Coexist'. But maybe it's not in other places?

Well the current new age is heavily xianized. As with all forms of the occult for the most part, which is why we stay away from them. And remember this is for a reason, obviously, that the new age has been horribly corrupted.

Sometimes when looking for people to meet of likemind, I would think to seek them in the new age circle. Bad idea, you think they’d be more open minded to real spirituality but they’re often worse, and I’ve had better luck forming relationships with people without a spiritual background and then slowly showing them. Just like anyone tied to xian energy, they preach love, but really are made up of everything BUT love. If you don’t agree with them, get ready for an attack. Sometimes they’ll initiate these attacks spiritually and now that’s something you have to deal with.

You don't want to give your location away...

As for the 'suit of armour' - that is the "spiritual" suit of armour to withstand Satan's "attacks" against you -

https://www.gotquestions.org/gospel-of-peace.html
Of course, there are variations depending on the version of "the" bibleses.

I have so many stories, and I'm glad this is a topic that has been coming up a lot lately.

In my teenage years, I lived with New Age Xtians that communicated with the enemy frequently. We would have meditation sessions facilitated by a psychic medium that would have this "spirit" or "angel" or whatever it was speak through her. Even during one meditation sessions she claimed the spirit of Jewsus was there. I remember not feeling anything at all, just that that particular event was stupid. Despite the love and light they so desperately wanted to shove up everyone's ass, they made my life a nightmare. I suspect that they knew I was different somehow, and they even warned me about going down a "dark path" in my future. Thankfully, I no longer communicate with these people or any of people associated with them. Although I do have weird dreams involving them at times, from what I suspect are them praying for me.

I also work in a place that sees a lot of these New Age types. They are some of the worst customers to deal with. If they aren't (literal) meth heads and pot heads, they are self-obsessed cunts that treat me and my coworkers like servants. They believe some bracelet they wear gives them the best, most open and enlightened of chakras or that since a psychic said they were a queen in a past life, that they are owed something for simply existing in this life.

The wiccans and pagans aren't as bad, but believe they know everything and any real advice you give them is beneath them even though they are usually grotesquely overweight or sick in some way, mentally or physically, that they could easily fix if they had any real power. In all honestly, of all the people I have dealt with, black women seem to be the must humble and willing to develop spiritually in a real way. A lot of them are still entrenched with xtian beliefs, but it gives me hope people are realizing how useless xtianity is as a practice in general.

The real issue I see with all of these types of people is that they want a quick fix for their problems. They want to burn a candle or put a stone in their pocket and call it a day. They are starving and malnourished and instead of making a balanced meal, they come to buy and live off McNuggets and as a result they make themselves sicker. The type of people I deal with daily requires me to clean and protect myself so much, I've seen some people come in with vortexes of energy attempting to suck out any and all energy in the room. It's sad, because like I sad, I feel as if people are drawn to New Age because they want to be more than what xtianity has taught them, but they are so heavily indoctrinated they can't leave those practices and modes of thinking behind.

I've considered a career change because at times it feels as if I'm on the front lines. Every one of these people are weighed down by awful energies that they claim are "demons" or "bad spirits" and they want to buy something to fix it. At times, I attempt to give them real advice for cleansing their aura or creating an aura of protection, but they just want to buy something. I tell them nothing I sell them will fix their problems, it starts inside themselves. They don't care. They want to buy something. They'd rather buy a quick fix than save their money and get a real fix and that's really the crux of the New Age and really the mindset of a lot of people. Get rich quick, get thin quick, get spiritual quick. New Age is just Spiritual liposuction.

Anyway, I'm venting at this point. But I'm so frustrated with these types of people, more so than probably just your regular every day xtian, and like I already said, I'm so glad they are coming up more often in topics on the forum. They really are vile and should be avoided because they are making direct connections to the enemy and calling it Spiritual liberation.

I think anyone should avoid those new age circles if they want to make friends. It's more dangerous than even going to a church cause many of the new age people are actually connected with the enemy thoughtform directly. Some are actually working directly with the greys reptillians enemy nordics etc

I think if you want friends and can't find other Satanists (maybe talk to the God's they might introduce you to people you can talk to if they know someone that you will work well with) find a pagan group to go to it sounds on the face of it to be safer but I myself haven't done it yet if they again have a yule celebration this year I might go. or Look for someone who is neutral and not to hooked into the enemy or was a Satanist in a past life.

FancyMancy said:
You don't want to give your location away...

As for the 'suit of armour' - that is the "spiritual" suit of armour to withstand Satan's "attacks" against you -

https://www.gotquestions.org/gospel-of-peace.html
Of course, there are variations depending on the version of "the" bibleses.

Of course, that could not only be bad, but potentially deadly to a SS. That's why I'm always vague regarding location, and don't mention country.

As for the 'armor' this person envisioned themselves in, I should have explained better :/ This person specifically worked in a high stress environment and it was more or less a defense(?) for it. I can't entirely remember, but I do remember the group I was in was very deluded and into the whole 'Love for all' type of mindset.

Though I should say the 'teacher' of this group turned almost hostile towards me at the end of our class. Almost like she was afraid of something? lmao Though it was very unwise to be there in the first place.

slyscorpion said:
I think anyone should avoid those new age circles if they want to make friends. It's more dangerous than even going to a church cause many of the new age people are actually connected with the enemy thoughtform directly. Some are actually working directly with the greys reptillians enemy nordics etc

I think if you want friends and can't find other Satanists (maybe talk to the God's they might introduce you to people you can talk to if they know someone that you will work well with) find a pagan group to go to it sounds on the face of it to be safer but I myself haven't done it yet if they again have a yule celebration this year I might go. or Look for someone who is neutral and not to hooked into the enemy or was a Satanist in a past life.

Agreed. Especially regarding those who claim to have opened their chakras, take drugs for their 'spirituality', or gods help you; Those who claim to already be Gods XD

Libra said:
In all honestly, of all the people I have dealt with, black women seem to be the must humble and willing to develop spiritually in a real way. A lot of them are still entrenched with xtian beliefs, but it gives me hope people are realizing how useless xtianity is as a practice in general.
I mostly agree. Most of the black women I meet usually feel very well grounded and realistic. It helps them to connect to deeper understandings and intuition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back