Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clarity about LGB

Lord Gray

First of all, I would like to point out that this is just my opinion. And of course a special sermon from the High Priests is necessary to clarify this case ruined by the Jews. LGB=> lesbians, gays, bisexuals. These are very natural things. The ruin on the part of the Jews is the T...transsexuals: something not only wrong but also meaningless. Jews invented this fourth artificial category to usurp and ruin unconscious gays and lesbians. Let me give you an example:
We have a gay who feels very feminine, and with the global medieval ignorance that there is, we can understand how confused and unaware he can be. Now the Jew comes into play: and he says, do you feel feminine? Are you dreaming of being a woman? Do you want me to surgically cut you out and make your breasts and ass grow with hormones? It will change your life, trust me. So the Jew hits 3 in 1. Humiliated the third sex, robbed a person and ruined a person's life and existence.
The Jews invented and manage this false sexual orientation (transsexuality) for the reasons above. And they also invented paedophilia as a natural sexual orientation...this concerns only one reason: to hurt non-Jewish children.
I wanted to open this discussion because it is unbearable the false, wrong and destructive thing (transsexuality). I want your opinion guys.

This has been discussed a lot in the forums. I think pretty recently there was a talk on transsexuals, or I think maybe a member that had did or was considering it? I'm not to sure if an HP has discussed it directly in a sermon, but if you use the search function under quick links in the forum, you can just type in some keywords, like transsexual or LGBT, to find any info you are looking for.

You are right though. I feel that, even if they feel the only way they can be happy is by transitioning, they have to admit that that they have an illness. They have severe body dysphoria, more than likely for the reasons you have stated. If I am a man and I feel overly feminine, society tells me that is wrong, so I must be a woman to be normal and accepted. Corrupted expectations within society are the source of pretty much all "mental illnesses" today. The enemy wants us to be sick and view ourselves as sick and people that experience these feelings and want to transition are an easily destroyed target.

Master Darkness said:
First of all, I would like to point out that this is just my opinion. And of course a special sermon from the High Priests is necessary to clarify this case ruined by the Jews. LGB=> lesbians, gays, bisexuals. These are very natural things. The ruin on the part of the Jews is the T...transsexuals: something not only wrong but also meaningless. Jews invented this fourth artificial category to usurp and ruin unconscious gays and lesbians. Let me give you an example:
We have a gay who feels very feminine, and with the global medieval ignorance that there is, we can understand how confused and unaware he can be. Now the Jew comes into play: and he says, do you feel feminine? Are you dreaming of being a woman? Do you want me to surgically cut you out and make your breasts and ass grow with hormones? It will change your life, trust me. So the Jew hits 3 in 1. Humiliated the third sex, robbed a person and ruined a person's life and existence.
The Jews invented and manage this false sexual orientation (transsexuality) for the reasons above. And they also invented paedophilia as a natural sexual orientation...this concerns only one reason: to hurt non-Jewish children.
I wanted to open this discussion because it is unbearable the false, wrong and destructive thing (transsexuality). I want your opinion guys.

I don´t think paedophilia is considered a normal sexual orientation it´s still a mental disorder. But about transsexuality I chare your opinion.

Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

I don´t think paedophilia is considered a normal sexual orientation it´s still a mental disorder. But about transsexuality I chare your opinion.
Paedophilia is too obvious a crime. But the Jews are still trying. Falsifying medical evidence, etc., to make it pass as a normal and natural thing. Jews support and promote their crimes by making them pass off as good things by using deception and misinformation, and then when things go to shit, they shift the blame to their opponents.

Libra said:
This has been discussed a lot in the forums. I think pretty recently there was a talk on transsexuals, or I think maybe a member that had did or was considering it? I'm not to sure if an HP has discussed it directly in a sermon, but if you use the search function under quick links in the forum, you can just type in some keywords, like transsexual or LGBT, to find any info you are looking for.

You are right though. I feel that, even if they feel the only way they can be happy is by transitioning, they have to admit that that they have an illness. They have severe body dysphoria, more than likely for the reasons you have stated. If I am a man and I feel overly feminine, society tells me that is wrong, so I must be a woman to be normal and accepted. Corrupted expectations within society are the source of pretty much all "mental illnesses" today. The enemy wants us to be sick and view ourselves as sick and people that experience these feelings and want to transition are an easily destroyed target.
I hate these weak enemies. The only thing these enemies can be compared with is viruses. I would have preferred them to be warriors and would have liked to fight more. Instead, they are weak, corrosive and disgusting like viruses. Obviously they are dangerous, just like viruses. These enemies are the worst enemies you can have. Obviously viruses should not be underestimated, because once infiltrated, they are deadly.

Master Darkness said:
You are correct in reaching these conclusions. The medical literature and the identity of transgenderism was created by Jewish pedophiles and that have been forwarded by Jewish medical and media industries. Search my posts and you'll find much information. I remember I provided links to a former transgender person who was a NASA scientist and discovered late that transgender are going through a variety of mental disorders and that Jews are manipulating them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back