Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My kundalini experience ( plus looking for guidance)

cloud444

Just want to tell my story here, unsure if im in the right place and more then likely most of you will probably not believe me which is fine. I am going to explain it in very short form. A couple years ago I had a really bad head injury which I developed a minor type of epilepsy in my hippocampus. I had extremely bad depersonalization, I felt like I was in a dream all day and could not focus it was hell. When western medicine had nothing left for me I decided I would start doing meditation and deep breathing ( very stupid) , unbeknownst of some of the effects. I also started doing the Tibetan rites, thinking that this would help speed up the healing in my body which it did but not quite as desired. During meditation over the year I would go into deeper and deeper states, thinking it would help where I would get into a deep silence one day I felt something swirl around in the bottom of my spine but I didn't think anything of it. I kept doing my extreme deep breathing at nights and kept going about my exercise. Then it happened, I had a dream of a black snake crawling on my arm, I was sitting in a classroom and the snake came up and bit me on my hand which I will never forget. The next day I felt something swirling up like a snake from my spine, I had a huge ass erection too I felt so sexually aroused, after the snake rose I masturbated a couple times to keep it down because I didn't know wtf was going on, I was also blasted with prana and being lit up like a Christmas tree. It took me 3 months to fully ground the energy. Lights in my house were flickering, astral entities were grabbing me, I hallucinated a tiny bit , and I forget what else happened because I was in such a stressed out state. Somehow the head injury lead me down this path like it was meant to happen. Fast forward till now I have talked to tons of new age nut jobs, people in Chinese medicine, so called life coaches that deal with kundalini and many more. The problem is really that my body was not ready to hold in this influx of energy as I was much too yin so to speak. Now I have been doing infrared sauna therapy, I went to a chiropractor , started eating healthy and remineralizing the body, also drinking spring water and getting ready to up my voltage to handle this energy. I am extremely fearful and as long as I masturbate or orgasm once a week all is fine. But I have extremely low Jing/ kidney energy/ adrenal fatigue or whatever you want to call it. Here lies my dilemma now. If I masturbate once a week all stays the same, I can keep preparing my body, IF I DONT orgasm I will start to have nightmares of snakes again and bliss flying around on my spine and it tries to raise again. I have even had snake skin show up in my parents god dam new house as some sort of synchronicity. SNAKES everywhere. I am not trying to be one of these new agers who think they have done yoga once and have this energy but this is how I have perceived my reality. So now I dont know what to do because my body is extremely tired/ adrenal fatigue and I am fearful and not ready for it to raise again until I am fully prepared. If this makes sense to anyone or if anyone here believes me I am grateful to talk to someone who Is very knowledgeable about this topic. If you dont believe me thats fine too, this is not just some energy flying up my spine or repressed energy I really believe this is the real thing and its just my souls time.

Greetings. To me your experience appears to be believable.

Experiences like yours, read online, led me to write a specific post about this in New Age people. Unfortunately, that is true, most people do not even know what to do with this. I have pinpointed that this is not only because many 'masters' are just liars or have no idea or experience, but also, because many of these things are purposefully kept from the public. Even worse, some of these people do work to regress or to confuse.

You are experiencing adrenal fatigue because your body and your general astral body cannot deal with the surges of energy. You experience an energetically high from the serpent, but your own conduit appears to be weak, which is causing a clash between the two, and therefore the problems. In your case, you appear to experience rather the first and rather explosive types of sexual energies of the serpent, which can be quite similar, and also, quite troubling. When these go down, you experience a drop down, because you are not strong to handle the energies yet.

Certain breathing exercises can help you in your current state, the Ujjaji can tame down the wave of energy, and cool you down, if you are experiencing a rising of it.

As for your progress to meditate with a head injury, this does not appear to be very positive, and this may make matters of perception more complicated. The fact this happened from an injury is not a very good omen at all. You are not the first case that had something similar happen, and to be totally honest, it will be all a maze until you manage to meditate properly and accept help from the Ancient Gods. Injuries can cause this as a warped form of manifestation of energies, which is not good at all.

I would suggest dedicating to Satan if you are truly interested in advancing in all of this. Alternatively, if you just want it to 'stop', maybe, it might stop by you stopping to meditate for a while, which if things feel totally out of control, it's what you should be doing. Unless proper rectification of the soul is done with cleaning and Hatha Yoga, you will experience turmoil from all of this, and the more you advance, the more you will experience turmoil and inability to deal with all of this.

The Kundalini and all of these forces are to be roused in a way that is helpful and healthy, and what you experience is radical and not positive. This is because you have not followed a constructed path.

For this to happen and one to maintain health and sanity, and balance, one needs to follow a meditation program to empower and clean the soul, first. It's not too late now either, so consider to do this now.

Despite of your choice or if you want to be a Satanist, I advise you read here and teach yourself and gather the knowledge therein.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I do not think in any, way, shape, or form your ready for Kundalini of any kind except perhaps simple uses of kundalini like K-Yoga. In simplest terms using kundalini upbringing of energy but not activation certainly not raising.

The fact that HP.Cobra replied and said your activation is from an injury is a serious issue. Your kundalini was prematurely activated and in a bad manner through trauma. The fact of the matter is the only trauma your body should sustain is muscular growth from exercise and yoga not through your head being impacted and causing potential permanent damage.

Your actually kinda lucky you were never "attacked" by mainstream Doctors and whatnot. It seems that you knew instinctively where to find help and that is good but unfortunately much negativity and corruption occurs especially with the, not to belittle, but "spiritual tool" called the kundalini that deals with such a massive development.

cloud444 said:
I felt like I was in a dream all day and could not focus it was hell.

Although I never suffered injury I did suffer a mental health issue a number of years ago and to tell you that sounded like how I was in a dream. I can't really replicate dream-like qualities but non-the less at times of my mental health issue occurring the closest thing was a dream for example walking around the entire block blacked out like my dreams then regaining consciousness. I have mentioned before my issues with mental health but I never thought about mentioning it the way you stated.

cloud444 said:
unsure if im in the right place and more then likely most of you will probably not believe me which is fine

Oh I can assure you, despite being considered the fringes of the internet. This is the right place to come to.

With that said "It sounds to me like your a person who kinda had a scenario similar to Gopi Krishna."

Basically he did basic meditations nothing extreme really and from that popped the kundalini.

In basic terms what you did was you applied so much focus and sensing and then you dove deeper and deeper into altered states perhaps reaching levels of deep alpha, theta areas and you basically focused so single-mindedly that you made it activate. Now the funny part is you never worked on anything with the chakras no mantras no nothing. But you DID do something which is focus on sensations.

Funny enough in today's meditations focusing on a chakra as an example is an example of working on charka. Despite not pumping mantras non-the less the person is activating the chakra to the point it begins to reactivate or it activates and starts working for the first time in a long time. Some people are spiritually inclined and COULD in theory work without mantras just simple focus.

TL;DR: You single-mindedly focused in an altered and altering state of consciousness. Doing basic pranayama and basic visualization and when sensations occurred you focused so much on them it activated something. Just through simple focus.

cloud444 said:
Just want to tell my story here, unsure if im in the right place and more then likely most of you will probably not believe me which is fine.
Actually you do believe that people will believe you, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for guidance here, which is the best place to ask as (maybe) everybody here is spiritually working to advance on the ancient path of our Gods.

I heard about people going crazy after trying to rise their Kundalini when their bodies and souls were not ready at all, so even what you experienced doesn't seem to be huge deal of energy from my point of view, but felt like this for you because you didn't practice power meditation using vibration and white-gold energy to empower your soul and get it used to higher and higher intensities of energy. I guess in the other reply you found what you was looking for, so keeping the story short, that's the place to spiritually advance *correctly*. Dedicating yourself to Satan and the ancient Gods will also mean, aside meditating properly, that you'll be protected from the astral entities that attacked you. All they can do to us (we, satanists) is cheap psychological games to scare us and prevent us to advance.

Also there are articles on Joy of Satan website about satanic healing and how you can use energy to heal your body.

Thank you to all that replied here. I am very well aware I am nowhere near ready for this, but unfortunately as I have tried for over a year, I have quit all spiritual stuff. I don't do meditation, deep breathing or anything. The only factor in this is if I orgasm once a week it stays away, but if I dont I will start to have nightmares of snakes again and I can feel bliss at the bottom of my spine and it tries coming up again. You will probably say well why don't you keep masturbating then and keep it down. But every time I DO I get extreme extreme extreme lower back pain to the point im bed ridden and in agony for a couple days until it builds back up somewhat. In Chinese medicine its adrenal fatigue/ low kidney energy. So in my case I feel like im stuck on this path, once this is opened it doesn't seem to want to close. On the website I am assuming this is more the left hand path of things of ascending and becoming a god ourselves? I really dont like the idea of right hand path and merging myself with the all. I have had many spiritual teachers tell me I have to give up my ego, dreams desires and goals and do what kundalini tells me from now on, but that never resonated with me. I dont want to lose my goals and dreams, I understand kundalini will change me but I still want to participate in the physical realm and be the best I can be. I want money to travel and enjoy my life , yet now I am somehow on this path. I have been through intesnse suffering for years so I am all in for it now. I am used to pain and suffering so I am willing to do any extreme measures to fixing my body. I am totally dissociated from myself, up in the clouds, my body has just become a tool for using different treatments to get back together. I have done acupuncture, energy healing, chiropractors, neurofeedback ( retraining the brain for sleep, and anxiety) I will do whatever it takes to enjoy my life. I just hope im on the right path as there is so many. So thank you for answering me. I guess I will prepare my body and soul for this in whatever measures I have to take because somehow my life lead me here and now there is no stopping it ( in my reality perspective anyway)

You have so many falsified conceptions about the Kundalini from years of reading garbage, that it is impossible from me due to time limitations to help you on that one in this way.

You need to study our website first and foremost.

You will not "lose yourself" with Kundalini. You will not have to meditate endlessly like a hermit. You will not lose your "Individuality". You will not have to go celibate or go into a permanent sex raging mania. You will not have to follow a strict diet. You will not have to assimilate and make yourself permanently disappear into anything. You will not have agony, or intense fires, or supreme pain, as some books in India do describe.

Any suffering you experience now is due to improper and accidental stimulation. I have no idea what you have done before to 'alleviate' this which may have made it even worse. It may be hand to believe this, but yes, there is nothing painful or disastrous in regards to kundalini.

Lastly, no externalities will really help you, but only give temporary relief.

The only thing that can and will relieve the situation is to build the foundation for this energy to run properly, ie, to meditate.

Your disbelief will not be solved by me telling you anything, but only if you just practice in the end of your own. Start with cleaning meditations listed in the Joy of Satan website. Occasionally feel free to come here and ask further questions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You have so many falsified conceptions about the Kundalini from years of reading garbage, that it is impossible from me due to time limitations to help you on that one in this way.

You need to study our website first and foremost.

You will not "lose yourself" with Kundalini. You will not have to meditate endlessly like a hermit. You will not lose your "Individuality". You will not have to go celibate or go into a permanent sex raging mania. You will not have to follow a strict diet. You will not have to assimilate and make yourself permanently disappear into anything. You will not have agony, or intense fires, or supreme pain, as some books in India do describe.

Any suffering you experience now is due to improper and accidental stimulation. I have no idea what you have done before to 'alleviate' this which may have made it even worse. It may be hand to believe this, but yes, there is nothing painful or disastrous in regards to kundalini.

Lastly, no externalities will really help you, but only give temporary relief.

The only thing that can and will relieve the situation is to build the foundation for this energy to run properly, ie, to meditate.

Your disbelief will not be solved by me telling you anything, but only if you just practice in the end of your own. Start with cleaning meditations listed in the Joy of Satan website. Occasionally feel free to come here and ask further questions.
Should this person start kundalini yoga to clear up the central canal so that the energy would flow freely ?

cloud444 said:
...and do what kundalini tells me from now on, but that never resonated with me.

This is something I never understood.

@HP.Cobra: Mind explaining some ignorance I have on Kundalini.

It's been mentioned various times the Kundalini is not a dragon or snake it just makes the sensation of that. It has consciousness but it's more like water in other words it's energy that is of a specific type particularly what we would call "Sakini" energy or more precisely divine shakti energy. Despite being able to use shakti-energy by meditating and using the feminine side of the soul., this is at a much higher and more dangerous level if done incorrectly. Kinda like how Shakti-feminine side of the soul is a recipe for mental illness if meditation is done incorrectly.

Like I read recently the Shakti-feminine-lilith side of the soul is the source of both meditational wonders and bliss or mental health crisis.

But why do people state "talking kundalini". And then there is the whole thing xtians rant about "talking snakes". I mean is it exactly talking like a human conversation or is more of a telepathic surge of understanding.

What exactly do people mean "do what kundalini "tells" me"? "tells"?

Yes if anyone thinks they have an idea what I should do next would be helpful. I am reading the forums and the website. But as of right now I am having nightmares of snakes again and it seems the energy is trying to raise. I am assuming doing yoga is next? I have also heard doing qi gong is a good way to prepare for the energy.

cloud444 said:
Yes if anyone thinks they have an idea what I should do next would be helpful. I am reading the forums and the website. But as of right now I am having nightmares of snakes again and it seems the energy is trying to raise. I am assuming doing yoga is next? I have also heard doing qi gong is a good way to prepare for the energy.

I believe you are past the point where the energy can be stuck down now. Therefore you should progress and see how you are going to manage it. One way to discharge is to masturbate or do other things and try to not focus on it.

Hatha and Cleaning should be your first focus now.

To progress, the Pagan Gods can and will help you. They are not empty and useless like Buddhist and related circus stuff. They help seriously by guidance.

I'm debating if i should tell you this or not, regardless, the reality is, the truth can be detrimental or hurt depending on how you take it(so perhaps people should be careful what they ask for), but since you really seem to be trying to figure this out i'll tell you, read further if this is what you want, how you take it is not my problem.

Your 'experience' is not kundalini related, people really do need to get of the 'muh kundalini', sexual energy and these sort of things are inherently linked to the kundalini yes, but as for you having a kundalini rising, unlikely.
It's like some people feel a tingle or sensation along their spine and they assume it's the kundalini right away, unlikely.
it's still possible it might be the case but i am sure this is not it.

As for your 'experience',
Your erection and arousal most likely came from something attached to you, Men who have a succubus or such experience this, as i have. Depending on how connected you're to this entity the more intense and quicker the sexual arousal will be, this also goes both ways as sexual arousal and erections can also be removed externally.
sex on a spiritual level feels very real and very intense, a touch is just like a touch that you'd feel in real life.
Depending on how open you are, sexual orgasms on a spiritual level is very intense, much more than a regular one, this depends on how open you are and how much of a connection you have to your 'partner', the stronger the connection the most intense the feelings.

As for your dealings with 'snakes' well these can just be thoughtforms, and yes these things can feel real, the more connected you are to something the more it can affect you.

Now what it is that is affecting you sexually like this, there're a lot of possibilities, some relationships can last more than 1 lifetime or this could just be a random spirit or something, if it's beneficial or negative well that's for you to find out.

Just remember sexual energy is very potent, if you're not making use of it, then someone else may be, regardless, energy takes the path of least resistance so if no one makes use of it, it will still manifest in some way be it positive or negative so it best you utilize this.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

If you want my opinion on this, it just seem like you're being coerced via those experiences to release your sexual energy.

Anyway since you're new here,
start reading.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NEWPEOPLE.html

cloud444 said:

You should really go to Satan and dedicate your soul. Well only if you really want to be one of Satan‘s people. Nobody here can really help you (we can only give you advice, especially the HPs), however Satan and our Gods can help you. Speaking from experience here. They are the most beautiful beings, in all ways. Well at least for us Dedicated Satanists. I do not know how they treat outsiders.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

Rook said:
I'm debating if i should tell you this or not, regardless, the reality is, the truth can be detrimental or hurt depending on how you take it(so perhaps people should be careful what they ask for), but since you really seem to be trying to figure this out i'll tell you, read further if this is what you want, how you take it is not my problem.

Your 'experience' is not kundalini related, people really do need to get of the 'muh kundalini', sexual energy and these sort of things are inherently linked to the kundalini yes, but as for you having a kundalini rising, unlikely.
It's like some people feel a tingle or sensation along their spine and they assume it's the kundalini right away, unlikely.
it's still possible it might be the case but i am sure this is not it.

As for your 'experience',
Your erection and arousal most likely came from something attached to you, Men who have a succubus or such experience this, as i have. Depending on how connected you're to this entity the more intense and quicker the sexual arousal will be, this also goes both ways as sexual arousal and erections can also be removed externally.
sex on a spiritual level feels very real and very intense, a touch is just like a touch that you'd feel in real life.
Depending on how open you are, sexual orgasms on a spiritual level is very intense, much more than a regular one, this depends on how open you are and how much of a connection you have to your 'partner', the stronger the connection the most intense the feelings.

As for your dealings with 'snakes' well these can just be thoughtforms, and yes these things can feel real, the more connected you are to something the more it can affect you.

Now what it is that is affecting you sexually like this, there're a lot of possibilities, some relationships can last more than 1 lifetime or this could just be a random spirit or something, if it's beneficial or negative well that's for you to find out.

Just remember sexual energy is very potent, if you're not making use of it, then someone else may be, regardless, energy takes the path of least resistance so if no one makes use of it, it will still manifest in some way be it positive or negative so it best you utilize this.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

If you want my opinion on this, it just seem like you're being coerced via those experiences to release your sexual energy.

Anyway since you're new here,
start reading.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NEWPEOPLE.html

Let me ask you, have you experienced your kundalini yet?

No offence to rook but I knew some people wouldn't believe me, I wasn't talking about just some tingle or bliss up my spine. I was talking about something literally raising like a snake up through my chakras and feeling a massive increase in energy exploding through my body for days exactly like what happened to that Krishna guy. I know you think im some new ager thinking its kundalini. But I know this is the real deal and I dont really care if you believe me or not. I went to numerous energy healers as well that told me it was as well. Regardless whether I " do " have it or not I dont think there is anyway I could convince you I had it anyway. So im just going to go about my business and be prepared for this influx of energy the next time its ready to raise. I will definitely be dedicating myself to this path now thanks for all who answered here

I would go more indepth but I will keep it brief for your safety also.

Do not assume this is some sort of late gone stage with this. This is if anything a beginner stage in the progress of this or learning how to go.

And yes, I do believe it is your sexual energy mostly and only after the Kundalini gets triggered which is viable in all ways. It is that also.

I believe your experience is legitimate. Plus, other than acting like an idiot, which is what people do typically with these things, you show a degree of sensibility.

This is to be respected and not a competition of idiocy. I wish you great luck in the path.

cloud444 said:
No offence to rook but I knew some people wouldn't believe me, I wasn't talking about just some tingle or bliss up my spine. I was talking about something literally raising like a snake up through my chakras and feeling a massive increase in energy exploding through my body for days exactly like what happened to that Krishna guy. I know you think im some new ager thinking its kundalini. But I know this is the real deal and I dont really care if you believe me or not. I went to numerous energy healers as well that told me it was as well. Regardless whether I " do " have it or not I dont think there is anyway I could convince you I had it anyway. So im just going to go about my business and be prepared for this influx of energy the next time its ready to raise. I will definitely be dedicating myself to this path now thanks for all who answered here

cloud444 said:
Where was it implied that i didn't believe you? you asked about your experience and i told you what it is, it's simple as that.

Thanks , I definitely understand that this is very early stage of this, like an initial raising. I have talked to many more people far ahead of me for now. Its just a delicate time for me trying to figure out EXACTLY where and what I need to do now. I know I have to prepare my body and soul for this but I wish there was some way to kind of diagnose where it is now and what is the simplest meditation or yoga I should do as to not stir it up violently again. I know the first time was from the (unwise) extreme deep breathing. So hopefully I can figure out a more smooth approach. I have been reading the website. Also what do you think of qi gong and preparing for this? I know there is many different exercises in that system to help prepare for the energy. Is satanism preparing mostly just meditations?

cloud444 said:
Not really rook you just made a lot of assumptions and guessing .
This is the norm with Rook. Don't take his posts too seriously. He is an angry man :lol:

cloud444 said:
Thanks , I definitely understand that this is very early stage of this, like an initial raising. I have talked to many more people far ahead of me for now. Its just a delicate time for me trying to figure out EXACTLY where and what I need to do now. I know I have to prepare my body and soul for this but I wish there was some way to kind of diagnose where it is now and what is the simplest meditation or yoga I should do as to not stir it up violently again. I know the first time was from the (unwise) extreme deep breathing. So hopefully I can figure out a more smooth approach. I have been reading the website. Also what do you think of qi gong and preparing for this? I know there is many different exercises in that system to help prepare for the energy. Is satanism preparing mostly just meditations?

I think I had something similar as you had, not sure tho but, all I know it all started happening. No one is sure what is going on with me really, no matter how much I'm trying to find out what is really going on with me I can't figure some things out, but I did felt it raising a bit, so I guess that's it huh. I keep having one weird thing after another. But hey, answers usually come when you expect them the least. Let the Gods guide you, ask them, they should know. I know Gods are trying to give me my answers slowly.

And you know what. Never let others define who and what you are and don't let them delude you. Often people come and try to push their whatever random bullshit on you, but try to be honest with yourself and look for the answers in yourself and let the Gods help you to find out more. Don't panic too, it will be okay. The more afraid you are the harder it all is.

cloud444 said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
Asanas + Mantras (hatha joga)

cloud444 said:
ou will probably say well why don't you keep masturbating then and keep it down. But every time I DO I get extreme extreme extreme lower back pain to the point im bed ridden and in agony for a couple days until it builds back up somewhat. In Chinese medicine its adrenal fatigue/ low kidney energy.

I would do many reps of the 6th exercise out of the 8 Pieces of Brocades. It is a TCM exercise to directly strengthen the kidneys that has aided me in the past. Additionally, doing aura cleaning while lying in bed, as well as Yogic Breathing to build energy, should certainly help. Try this to get yourself out of bed. It sounds like you need as much of energy boost as possible, so please try these suggestions, as well as all the others.

If you haven't done so already, I would highly suggest dedicating yourself. This will likely also prove beneficial in stopping some of the weird dreams and occurences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back