Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Satanism Saved my life

ahana666

I'm not very good at writing in English, but I'm going to try to explain myself as best I can.

I was an atheist, and I didn't believe anything spiritual. I had panic attacks every day, and my social skills were nonexistent.
When I was a kid I remember CLEARLY being very very very disturbed by images of jewsus and christianity in general,
I used to stay awake all night with my heart beating very fast because I didn't want to dream christian figures and a weird shadow that used to push me around my house.

I also was beaten up by a priest one time, when I was forced to go to catechism because I never accepted the bible.

Then, I found JoS for the first time in my life. The first thing that I did was to dedicate myself in my Astral Temple, or at least I tried to do it.
Then, even if after I became non-praticant and I stopped meditating the "attacks" stopped.

Then,
I was going through the hardest time of my life, I was really decided to commit suicide, and that's when I found JoS again. I don't remember how I found it. I was very skeptical at first, but then I had some obvious experiences. When I was going to dedicate myself after reading the website, I found incense (no one in my house uses incense) and I found a blue candle too. I still don't know from where they are. I was really excited to dedicate myself, and I was very happy to do that.

After the dedication, my panic attacks stopped. My fear of christianity and jesus stopped. And my life became better.

Then, I found Marchosias. She's my Guardian and She is for sure the best thing that happened in my life. I saw Her one time, in a lucid dream during an attack. She came in my dream and She protected me from a very weird and disturbing " metallic voice " that some people here heard too.

Satan and Satanism are for sure the BEST thing that I will remember for all of my life.

ahana666 said:
I also was beaten up by a priest one time, when I was forced to go to catechism because I never accepted the bible.

When I was 15 years old and did the dedication, I woke up the next morning and was feeling very confused so I went on a walk. I was maybe five minutes from my home when I was approached by two men wanting to show me the ‘truth’ of jewsus. I told them I was with Satan now and for them to move along. The younger of the two men flew into a rage. I was 15 years old but he hurled himself towards me in a violent attack when the older man ran and grabbed him. He starts screaming at me with all the xian love he could muster: “Oh I’ll beat you black and blue! For denying my lord!!!”

This really confused me. I couldn’t understand why the day after I dedicated I was approached by two men trying to turn me to xianity. I thought I made a grave mistake joining Hells army. I was very young. But I never switched sides cause I knew deep inside Satan was the truth. He had his ways of showing me as well.

The point I’m making is, you’re on the path now and all kinds of things are quickly coming into focus and it can be a lot. As you said, you’ve felt the comfort and you’ve felt the truth. Always remember that when the enemy fucks with you, while you’re new. The enemy makes promises all the time. But they’ll never keep them. Satan however, never lies. Glad you’re in our ranks. Good luck!

Your English is excellent. Don't worry too much about it. I understood everything you wrote. ^_^

Marchosias is truly wonderful. She is my chief Guardian Demoness, and has been with me since I dedicated to Satan. She saved my life before, and helped me with my Kundalini Awakening process and with Satan, both kept things from becoming overwhelming or out of control.

ahana666 said:
I'm not very good at writing in English, but I'm going to try to explain myself as best I can.

I was an atheist, and I didn't believe anything spiritual. I had panic attacks every day, and my social skills were nonexistent.
When I was a kid I remember CLEARLY being very very very disturbed by images of jewsus and christianity in general,
I used to stay awake all night with my heart beating very fast because I didn't want to dream christian figures and a weird shadow that used to push me around my house.

Then, I found JoS for the first time in my life. The first thing that I did was to dedicate myself in my Astral Temple, or at least I tried to do it.
Then, even if after I became non-praticant and I stopped meditating the "attacks" stopped.

Then,
I was going through the hardest time of my life, I was really decided to commit suicide, and that's when I found JoS again. I don't remember how I found it. I was very skeptical at first, but then I had some obvious experiences. When I was going to dedicate myself after reading the website, I found incense (no one in my house uses incense) and I found a blue candle too. I still don't know from where they are. I was really excited to dedicate myself, and I was very happy to do that.

After the dedication, my panic attacks stopped. My fear of christianity and jesus stopped. And my life became better.

Then, I found Marchosias. She's my Guardian and She is for sure the best thing that happened in my life. I saw Her one time, in a lucid dream during an attack. She came in my dream and She protected me from a very weird and disturbing " metallic voice " that some people here heard too.

Satan and Satanism are for sure the BEST thing that I will remember for all of my life.

That is Awesome Brother. Welcome to the Family of Satan. You...remind me of me. I was a young teenager who found Satan by the help of a Goddess who might have been Marchosias, I still dont know.

I have had real experiences, so real I have seen Demons as physical to the Level of any real person ive seen in life. There have been Telepathy and You know its real and then it pans out in the real world.

So when you have such experiences, you dont just make ones up. So this Goddess that helped me, she never told me her name and Im not going to guess. I feel like certain Demons ive talked too are not even on the site anyway.

I talked to one last night and he was like im not Azazel, im Bartbazel. Im gonna see if thats on the site.

Just trust Satan. He has brought you to him.

She's amazing .hail marchosias !!!! Just stay satanic fellow satanist .any questions will be answered on here on our jos ministry forums. Love you guys hail satan !!!!

Knight4lilith said:
She's amazing .hail marchosias !!!! Just stay satanic fellow satanist .any questions will be answered on here on our jos ministry forums. Love you guys hail satan !!!!

Instead of stay frosty. Everyone stay Satanic out there! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Aldrick Strickland said:
Knight4lilith said:

Instead of stay frosty. Everyone stay Satanic out there! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

I cannot wait till I become Adept enough to make contact with my Guardian Demon, I know it usually isn't perfect at first and they're not wish granting genies, my favorite phrase. I don't want to embarass myself or to waste their time until I have all my chakras cleaned and astral hearing is opened.

DezFranky said:
they're not wish granting genies, my favorite phrase.
Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are not wish-granting genies. I coined that one, hehe.

Lol look for signs. They come on their time when u need them, but still do what u said its a good thing to do out of respect. So do 40 day PDF . be ready for good things to come. Hail satan !!!!

FancyMancy said:
DezFranky said:
Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are not wish-granting genies. I coined that one, hehe.
But they are genies, they just don't grant wishes. Genie comes from Djinn which comes from the same root as Dæmon. I think you gotta change your phrase a little bit.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
DezFranky said:
But they are genies, they just don't grant wishes. Genie comes from Djinn which comes from the same root as Dæmon. I think you gotta change your phrase a little bit.
Levels of education. Satan is not the devil...but "devil" comes from Devi... If you go into full-length explanations and descriptions, saying one thing but then contradicting that immediately, some people would get confused.

For example, you could say,
Satan is not the devil. (In fact, the word "devil" comes from Devi, which is not about evil and cursing innocent people at all, but we'll just keep it simple for now.)

We shouldn't share an entire technical manual and encyclopaedia about why this, that, and the other for things. Some need simple, clear explanations, who can then learn the extra, more accurate things after the simple things have sunk in.

In short, Satan is not any form of devil at all. There are more technical explanations for words such as "devil" and "Daemon", but just to avoid confusion, since everyone thinks Satan = devil and evil, we'll just leave it as this. For more detailed information as to why Satan is not any form devil nor evil, see X page/thread.

ahana666 said:

Then,

Wow This tells me even an atheist who doesnt believe in spirituality can change.
This helps me though as my Sister is non religious and thinks that spirituality isnt for her. Maybe she can change too though it might take time if you read my post on it i made about my sister. Though i just want to leave her be though i asked Father Satan to guide her. xd

It's so weird that you got incense and a blue candle out of the blue. I dont know how is that possible.

Doing that dedication ritual was the best decision i made.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back