Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visualization Training Exercise

This is going to be my last post for a while, cause at this point it seems all I do is complain about every little problem I'm facing, and not deal with them myself...

I'm doing the visualization training exercise from the "Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual.pdf" I'll focus on the image for the duration the exercise instructs me to and when I close my eyes and keep it in my mind, it only stays there for 2-3 seconds to which it disappears. I can bring it back for the same amount of time the 2nd time but by the 3rd time its impossible to get it back. Yet the exercise says to keep focusing on the image in the mind for 3-4 minutes which is impossible for me since it keeps disappearing every 2-3 seconds, and is impossible to bring the image back.

I just wanna know if there is some advice that can aid me in keeping the image visible for longer before disappearing, like foods I should eat, mental exercises that kind of thing. I'm currently trying to get back into Lucid Dreaming since it was a big help for me in my early years.

Why do I have a feel you are having something that is blocking you. Like a hang- up, some fears, frustration.
I will say this to you right now, you don't have to be a perfect SS, you don't need to compete, to look at the others all the time or to always seek for their approval.

You don't need to feel like shit every time you fail at something or need some help.
-Oh this one is better than me or that one is even better, oh I'm such a failure can't master even most basic stuff-

Things take time sometimes and you need patience. You gotta go easy on yourself sometimes, with magic you must be relaxed. Try to see do you have any hang-ups, fears, guilt or frustration blocking you. Practice more, do more void, strenghten your mind. Don't feel bad about it.

I learned astral projection only when I actually had no idea what was I doing and when I stopped trying really. Took me years to even master some of the most basic things. It was super hard to fall in trance. I wonder why. Thoughtforms..anxiety.

I remember how I spent hours at trying to leave my body until my guardians didn't explained to me how I'm sending energy everywhere and how I just need to relax and to become aware of it. Of how I just need to feel the astral because I was there already in a way, just open your eyes, look around, move, feel the energy and roam around..

I'm practicing visualisation since I was a kid, I had a good imagination, was creative, I would freeze some scenes in my head and would draw them. Every time I was nervous I would start losing my pictures, I had to practice a lot but being frustrated about anything would ruin the way I see it.

Visualisation and similar might be hard for some people but stay relaxed. Try yoga before, cleaning or just do something that relaxes you. Also try not to practice it when tired.

Void meditation is the answer, but not just casually, you have to have the intent, know and understand that being concentrated on everything you do is important, only then you will put effort into void meditation and master it.

That’s real easy. Just keep doing it over and over. If someone wishes to be a better writer it doesn’t make sense for them to go make a sandwich, but to instead go write. If I want to run a mile, but can’t, I should run more.

However, I could do other things along with running to help with it, like work on my leg muscles and breathing. So what should you do along with continued visualization exercises to help? Let’s look at options, first we know our sixth chakra rules astral sight and visualization as well as the clairvoyance points. Let’s start there. Let’s work to empower those, clear them of blockages and use them frequently. Do this and work on your visualization and you will see success in time. Keep at it.

Also relax while doing this. Visualization should happen easily. Like if someone says ‘snake’, what happens? An image of a snake enters your mind. This happens automatically. This is the key to visualization. Just let it happen.

Along with what the others insisted be persistent ,patient and consistent in your meditation journey.

As Eric13 explained, you need to practice. Were you able to ride a bike without support wheels immediately or did it take you practice and many falls?

Keep practicing and also focus on strengthening the chakras that deal with visualisation: the astral eyes, the manas chakra, the pineal gland and the crown chakra, as well as the solar plexus chakra.

This way you both strengthen the muscles (empowering chakras) and you learn to coordinate them to develop the desired skill (visualisation exercises).

I do believe I have something holding me back however I dont know what would be the cause of my hangup, fear or frustration. You're right I've been trying to meditate and advance expecting immediate results and thinking that I'm weak cause I dont feel said feelings or effects that advanced or intermediate practitioners would feel. I have been doing yoga, I can hold some of the positions for a few seconds to a minute longer than before, and yes most of time I concentrate on an image I always do it tired so I'll learn to do when I'm more active and awake.

I do agree that I havent been putting full intention on void meditation, so I'll take your advice and be more serious about void meditation :smile:

Visualization use to really easy for me too when I was younger, but over the years I lost the ability due to drugs, so I have to start from square one again. I've been thinking about opening my 3rd eye, sixth chakra and clairvoyance points for a long time now, its just that I havent been sticking to a serious "Aura Cleaning" routine cause of my visualization. When I do visualization training again which will be right after I post this reply, I'll learn to relax and not try too hard...Sort of like relax like a sloth :smile:

Thank you Jack, I'll be more patient and consistent in my meditation. I'm already pretty consistent with Hatha Yoga, just need to do the same for Kundalini Yoga and meditation in general :smile:

I agree with your observation, it took more than a few tries to be able to ride a bike without no training wheels(I do apologize if I used the wrong word to describe your sentence)

I've been thinking about just solely cleaning my chakras and leaving the aura so I can open my chakras, well the ones that govern visualization. However I think that'll cause more harm than good, even opening chakras with a dirty aura is said to be bad as to which it can cause further problems.

So today, I was listening to white noise music for a few hours, and reading about Lucid Dreaming. I only had a few thoughts, I never listened to any music since it becomes increasingly difficult to clear my mind of any thoughts. So I paused the music put on my ear muffs which help me focus better and went and laid down. Started doing breathing naturally just listening and feeling the breath enter my nose and flow back out. However I just couldnt get rid of those few thoughts, so I did what someone else on a different topic suggested.

I tried my best to visualize a blackhole and any intruding thought I imagined it being sucked into this black hole, after a few minutes I had virtually no thoughts whatsoever albeit one thought, but this felt a lot further away as if it was miles away but I could still hear it....So I didnt pay much attention to the thought and concentrated on my body. I focused on my entire body, and from an article I read from a Lucid Dreaming site, it mentioned to visualize your hand melting into the furniture. So I did just that I visualized my entire body melting into my bed, and its like I could feel it melting into the bed. After 2 minutes I could no longer feel my body and my mind was now completely devoid of any thoughts. Problem is I messed up my breathing, and was seemingly stuck in a limbo state of a trance(semi-consciousness, I'll call it) and (consciousness) so I couldnt relax my body enough to where it felt heavy like what usually happens when I'm in this state.

So I stayed in this state for a few minutes devoid of any thoughts, desperately trying to get to the trance state. After that I got up and there was still no thoughts in my head and this felt like it went on for a few more minutes completely devoid of any intruding thoughts. So I was sitting in my chair just relaxing reading the Clairvoyance points page, I closed my eyes looked at where I think my 3rd eye was and started doing the working, I imagined my 3rd eye full of light and sending energy down to my first eye then my second eye after that I kept trying to intensify each chakra point with each exhale. I did it about 8 breaths, then I stopped and opened my eyes. But when I stopped I was feeling something near my forehead area but very slightly, I just wonder what would happen if I had of stayed in the meditation and kept working on it, I only stopped cause my aura is very dirty and didnt wanna cause more problems with my 3rd eye and 2 chakra points I was meditating on...

So maybe I still do have a knack for visualization I just need a little more practice with it and hopefully I be better in no time. I do apologize for the long post, but this happened today and I wanted to share it with you all.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back