Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some guidance

RoseWolf

What would happen if i told my sister that I'm a Satanist ?

She is intelligent and open minded. She knows everything about the Jews and the truth about Hitler from doing her own research.
She is also non religious and believes Jesus and god is fictitious. She knows that bible was written by Jews to control and enslave Humanity.
She really hates Jews as much as i do.

She doesnt know much about Satanism and Satanists so i taught alittle bit and led to JoyofSatan.org and exposingchristianity.com and she read the pages.
She also doesnt believe in the crap about sacrificing to Satan.

She says she tried meditation and yoga to improve her but she says it doesnt work for her. She thinks spirituality isnt for her.

I've told her that i was Pagan when i was 15 years old. And i was Pagan before I came to Satanism. She still believes i am.

She is someone i trust and we are close.

Would it be a bad idea?
I am guiding her more to the truth and she teaches me more on her research on Jews as well. Some things i didnt know about.

And can you be too old to meditate and reach Godhead ? I dont want to mention her age here out of privacy.

I also asked Father Satan to guide her too.

RoseWolf said:
What would happen if i told my sister that I'm a Satanist ?

She is intelligent and open minded. She knows everything about the Jews and the truth about Hitler from doing her own research.
She is also non religious and believes Jesus and god is fictitious. She knows that bible was written by Jews to control and enslave Humanity.
She really hates Jews as much as i do.

She doesnt know much about Satanism and Satanists so i taught alittle bit and led to JoyofSatan.org and exposingchristianity.com and she read the pages.
She also doesnt believe in the crap about sacrificing to Satan.

She says she tried meditation and yoga to improve her but she says it doesnt work for her. She thinks spirituality isnt for her.

I've told her that i was Pagan when i was 15 years old. And i was Pagan before I came to Satanism. She still believes i am.

She is someone i trust and we are close.

Would it be a bad idea?
I am guiding her more to the truth and she teaches me more on her research on Jews as well. Some things i didnt know about.

And can you be too old to meditate and reach Godhead ? I dont want to mention her age here out of privacy.

I also asked Father Satan to guide her too.
Before you tell her you are a satanist keep making her meditate, do yoga, etc. There is no such thing as too old to meditate! She hates the jews and knows the truth about Hitler ? She readed the JoS? Then it is easier, and instead of doing the meditation for advanced individuals as the first ones she should be trying to get to feel the energy, doing energy breathing, getting into a trance and so on, after some time she ll naturally feel the energy when getting into a trance. Persistence is needed. No matter what one should keep practicing untill he gets results. If you go to a gym do you expect to have six packs after the first week? The answer is no. Same with meditations. Afterwards seeing results she will naturally keep advancing, and after she has results and starts realizing it is real with her knowledge about the jews, and the hatred towards them she ll surely dedicate. Or that's what I think ;)

From what you said ask , hey I came across this what do you think? Then say how your a satanist if it goes well if she accepts our info.

It's always a huge risk to tell anyone you are a Satanist, no matter how much you trust someone or how well you know someone. Even people closest to you can crack under very little pressure to protect their own goals and self-interests.

She sounds very reasonable, but I feel as if people meant to be on this path come to it on their own accords, if that's what you wish her to do. I mean, you have already shown her the pages. What was her reaction to them? What was the discussion around them? In all reality, she probably already knows it is something you believe in if it was something you felt important to show her, someone who is not spiritual. That's not exactly subtle. If I said, hey look at this website about how amazing Hitler is contrary to all the lies in the media, that is enough to show anyone that I believe that, wouldn't you agree? Especially if I didn't give any opinion on it to gauge the person's reaction. That's an obvious tell.

And no, you cannot be too old to reach Godhead. With meditation towards that goal and extensive chakra work, your body will eventually return to its prime despite age.

Are you worried that you will lose your sister if she does not follow the same path as you? It can happen and part of learning and growing on this path is accepting that a lot of people in our life will not always be there whether it is from heavy xtian indoctrination or because they don't have any desire to join us, even if we inform them. It sounds like she may be in the latter category with her current disregard to Spirituality. It's tempting to save everyone you love and "take them with you" but it's not realistic. People have their own wills, independent of ours. We can hope to guide them, but that's really it and it seems as if you have already done that.

Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you have considered all the consequences.

Whether one is too old to reach god hood in their lifetime shouldn’t stop them from meditating. It’ll only benefit the current life and surely the next.

As to whether to tell your sister, that can be a slippery slope, even if trusted. Me and my sister are really close. I told her many years ago of my beliefs. Recently she turned to jewsus. She became afraid for me and told relatives I was a Satanist. Thankfully no one believed her and thought she was being hysterical. But at the same time my sister, and I love her dearly and adore her, is not all that bright so I never told her of my beliefs thinking she would adopt them as well. Sounds different in your case.

So if your sister is wise to the issues and you think this path would suit her, then sounds like the type of person you SHOULD tell. That’s who we’re looking for. Jew wise, Hitler wise, spiritually inclined people. You said she wasn’t all that into the spiritual side, but you should explain, it takes time for results. It’s a deep fix, not superficial, and dross needs to be cleared. She was open to it once, with more understanding, she’ll likely be open again. You said you trust her, that sounds like all the answer you need, imo.

But think what will happen if she reacts poorly? Do you think a poor reaction will really hurt you?

You have to decide this on your own.
Nobody knows, where you live, with who you live, what your relationship to your sister is, how mich influence she has in your life etc.

Just adding my own experience, I admired my cousin, we were more like brothers, esch of us liked the other very much. We did everything together, had a very similar mindset. Then I told him about JoS and that I am a Satanist. BIG REGRET. However, shortly after I told him about, maybe the same day, my mother told me that his grandma is jewish. And I was like oh my shit, what have I done.

And yea after a few days, maybe 2-3 we met (he red some of the JoS Webpages) and he basically reacted like a jew would.

He doesn’t hate me, I don’t hate him.
I just do not do anything with him now. Reason, if he doesn’t respect Father Satan, I do not want to be around him.

But yeah, he is a jew. It will be a different story with your sister I guess.

My point is, this kind of stuff can destroy relationships... on the other hand.. It can really empower relationships aswell. But the mist important thing here is your own safety

NinRick said:
You have to decide this on your own.
Nobody knows, where you live, with who you live, what your relationship to your sister is, how mich influence she has in your life etc.

Just adding my own experience, I admired my cousin, we were more like brothers, esch of us liked the other very much. We did everything together, had a very similar mindset. Then I told him about JoS and that I am a Satanist. BIG REGRET. However, shortly after I told him about, maybe the same day, my mother told me that his grandma is jewish. And I was like oh my shit, what have I done.

And yea after a few days, maybe 2-3 we met (he red some of the JoS Webpages) and he basically reacted like a jew would.

He doesn’t hate me, I don’t hate him.
I just do not do anything with him now. Reason, if he doesn’t respect Father Satan, I do not want to be around him.

But yeah, he is a jew. It will be a different story with your sister I guess.

My point is, this kind of stuff can destroy relationships... on the other hand.. It can really empower relationships aswell. But the mist important thing here is your own safety
You don’t hate him? Lol! He’s a jew!

I decided im not going to tell her too soon. I want to rather guide her. I think it would be better to wait until she's open to Spirituality and meditation.
And to see how she thinks of everything.

She says when she tried meditation and yoga, it didnt work for her because she felt anxious and stressed while doing it because she struggles to sit still and relax. Thats when she thought it isnt for her.
I said to her that it's ok and not all things work out for us. Just need to find whats works best for you. As i didn't want to argue and keep an open mind. So how can i introduce her to meditation and help her ?

I even discuss Satan with her. She doesnt show any hate or disgust. She keeps an open mind. She just respects others beliefs and doesnt argue. She says it's true that the Bible accusations of Satan is false.

She thought Satan was a beautiful Angel. So i send some screenshots on Angels in exposingchristianity.com
She thought it was interesting and made sense to her and she wanted me to keep sending her those.

Sure i would love to have a beginner Satanist sister and guide someone. Makes me feel like a mom xD

But if she does decide to not want to accept everything on JoyofSatan
Then i cant force her to
And I'll leave her alone
Because she did say she thinks spirituality isnt for her. i didnt ask why yet.

Though she read that site, doesnt mean she'll believe everything on it as truth.
Because she didnt know how to view Satan. She thought anyone with wings are Angels.
I just told her that he is a spiritual being and she read about Angels on exposingchristianity.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back