Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something Scary happened in my sister's dream

MercuryWisdom

Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters . Something happened today my sister had a dream in which she said (My sister is not a satanist)
She told she dreamt that the house was haunted and weird and scary stuff happened in the house she told this is where it gets weird she told something scary happened in the balcony I was shocked that is the place where I do my RTRs and chakra openings then she said especially the place under the air conditioner that is exactly the place where I do my RTRs and chakra openings then I realised it. It is either my sister has good astral vision and she could see the enemy thoughtforms, angels and those vile creatures or she had an enemy attack in which the enemy imbedded those dreams into her. Either way how can I protect my house and family from the vile enemy? Any help and notes will be much appreciated. Thank you very much my brothers and sisters for listening to me.

Something to note the scary thing wasn't the enemy it was getting caught by my sister because she is suspicious now. It made it all harder on me.

The enemy is just harassing you through her, literally just ignore it.

As for your sister, the Gods will protect her if you care about her.

The enemy is just trying to scare you away from doing RtRs, makes you wonder how much the RtRs are hurting them.

Maybe you could introduce her to Satanism and help her build a strong aura of protection.

Jack said:
Maybe you could introduce her to Satanism and help her build a strong aura of protection.
I think this is a bad idea...the OP could be in danger if the sister tell something to his family. This is something that you would do only if you know 100% that she would be right with Satanism.

Coraxo said:
The enemy is just harassing you through her, literally just ignore it.

As for your sister, the Gods will protect her if you care about her.

The enemy is just trying to scare you away from doing RtRs, makes you wonder how much the RtRs are hurting them.
Yes the gods will protect her. I can't believe how much the enemy has taken hits that they made my sister see the exact place I do RTRs but they corrupted it with hauntings. Stupid enemy now I know I am destroying them and I will continue to destroy them further.

Hail Satan forever

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tell Satan, ask him for help. And you can use Berkano rune to protect her, like it says on the Satanic Baptism page.
I have talked with father and I used the prayer for protection on the rituals page on jos. I felt so much positive energy afterwards.

mercury_wisdom said:
Something to note the scary thing wasn't the enemy it was getting caught by my sister because she is suspicious now. It made it all harder on me.

Dude the enemy is doing the same with me right now using my family members to attack me and try to make it harder on me too.

Btw My family members don’t know that i do the RTR or even meditate which makes me confirm that the attacks are from the enemy.

But they all failed.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

In an islam state this is not the best idea to do xD
Whoah. That infact could be suicidal

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back