Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Yom Kippur advice please

darkmonkey666

Fuck the Jews I know they had something to do with this because of the Date the letter was placed in my mailbox.

So anyways I get notice that I have to vacate from the apartment I am in at the end of the lease and they won't renew it. They gave no reason for this and I had not done anything at all against the lease the whole time I was here nor did I even have any complaints at any recent time. The real reason for this is that my sink drain backed up into another apartments sink drain back in spring cause it got clogged (during Passover literally I might add I remember because of the energy so this makes it even more suspicious the timing) and the apartment manager was like I am going to talk to your dad about that and have a meeting. I said why do I have to get my family involved in anything I am independent since my dad co-signed I argued a bit that this was dumb. Then she said it's either that or you will be told to leave at the next problem. So I said ok you can talk to him id rather that. So anyways her energy is strongly enemy kind of I notice. I am not sure who the Jew is that owns this place or something but I am sure there is one given the timing of this letter.

Anyways so there was no complaints or visits to my apartment the whole year before or after that I am aware of. So today I get a letter in the mailbox for my apartment that my lease will not be renewed in December. I must vacate the property on December 31st or they will take legal action and force me and my stuff out and it will be on my record. They also noted in the letter that the decision is final and "they will not entertain any verbal communication about it at all" or explain why they are doing this. I have to send a letter in writing to her.

They gave the reason for this as simply a "buisness decision"

This kind of makes me mad. I mean I am not worried yet at all. However my credit is low from past problem with drugs about 4 years ago and not to the point id be able to easily rent anything.

However the thing is i need advice I am not sure I am open enough to hear the God's with my astral senses. However I need an answer from the Gods on what I am supposed to do. If someone can Contact Bael about the situation that might help. He is the Demon who has been around me the most or how do I get an answer from him or any other Demon. I need advice on what I am supposed to do.

Also about black Magick how can I punish the people that are behind this. By far I am not the only one this kind of thing has happened too. They kicked a person out of this very same apartment 3 months before I moved in for walking too loudly on the floor at late hours of the night literally I am not making this up. it is quite often that someone moves in and out of here.

Any advice on this oh and this is Yom Kippur so I know Jews somehow have a say in things like this. It's a very odd date for them to pick.

Honestly I suspect since no one has talked to me about anything at all recently one of the managers came in here to do something like a maintenance thing while I was at work recently and saw one of my point down pentagrams I have printed out on paper in my bedroom lined up against the wall by the bed to make positive energy.

I can't prove it though or I could get her for discrimination she knows that so would probably deny it even if it was the case.

Sounds to me like an astrological event and not necessarily an event related to the enemy. Companies do this type of stuff,such as when a house is going to be renovated or turned into something else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sounds to me like an astrological event and not necessarily an event related to the enemy. Companies do this type of stuff,such as when a house is going to be renovated or turned into something else.

Ok I won't worry I was a little worried I should be fine somehow all the bad stuff is removed from my credit report. I just blamed the enemy cause of the day it happened that is all but there is a transit to my Natal Saturn exact by degree right now that might do this (don't want to reveal too much) so you are probably right

I just freaked out a little that is all cause I would not want to end up on the streets in the winter but it does not at all look like that will happen I am trying to stay calm.

Oh and Bael did come to me last night anyways the energy was very intense and I felt all sorts of tingling in my body I think he tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear anything. My astral senses are still blocked. In fact I still feel an energy buzz somewhat from that.

I am kind of dissapointed I could not converse I feel he is understanding though.

With our God's does it waste their time if you can't hear them. I hope I didn't dissapoint him but it's only been a little over a year since I quit drugs and I still have some energy to clean to get my senses open or even back fully to where they were i can feel energy though.

slyscorpion said:
With our God's does it waste their time if you can't hear them.
No. It only wastes their time if you refuse to attempt to hear them. As long as you are genuinely trying, and staying open, you are fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back