Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shootings at a synagogue

DarkPagan666

Shootings at a synagogue in germany.

And so it begins, the jewish bloodrituals has started for their kabbalistic purposes and magick:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-synagogue-shooting-latest-live-today-dead-grenade-shooter-a9148811.html

I am not surprised at all.

Police launch manhunt for gunman after deadly Halle attack and tell people to 'stay at home'.

A killer is on the run after shooting multiple people at a Synagogue in Germay, police say.

Multiple people are dead and injured following the attack in Halle, a city in the east of Germany.

Police warned the attacker had "fled" and that people should stay inside.

The synagogue shooting happened on Yom Kippur, Judaism's holiest day of the year, which began yesterday evening and runs until this evening.

The shooter used a submachine gun to fire at several people, according to Bild.

Two people were killed in a shooting in the eastern German city of Halle on Wednesday and police were looking for a suspect, they said on Twitter.
"We have a deployment in Halle," the local police said on Twitter.

"According to preliminary findings, people killed. We are conducting urgent searches. Perpetrator on the run. Please stay at home or look for another secure place."

Mass-selling daily Bild said on its website the shooting took place in front of a synagogue.

-------

I was just waiting for this to happen. I guess it makes sense it happened on this date as well! 10/09/19.

HS/88!!!

More than the death energy what they are looking for, in my opinion, is "compassion energy" or "love energy", they need to make people's compassionated about them so they can have an opening in these people's mind to connect their disgusting curses... I think they are desperate now.

luis said:
More than the death energy what they are looking for, in my opinion, is "compassion energy" or "love energy", they need to make people's compassionated about them so they can have an opening in these people's mind to connect their disgusting curses... I think they are desperate now.

Totally, and the fact this happened in germany...I would not be surprised if they use the "oh vey nazi card".

Darkpagan666 said:
luis said:

Totally, and the fact this happened in germany...I would not be surprised if they use the "oh vey nazi card".
"Oy vey the bad nazi are trying to hurt us while we are litteraly praying everyday for the distruction of every gentiles...OY VEY!!!"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back