Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bible, money, and Mindset

RoseWolf

The bible and Jesus hates money and Rich people

I notice in the bible verses speak against money and been rich.
But notice how these verses send a subliminal message to your subconscious mind and they are destructive and unhealthy. These set up your mindset for the poor/scarcity mindset and for poverty.
but you need to open your eyes to see this:

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

Matthew 19:21-26 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Proverbs 11:28 He who trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous shall flourish as the green leaf.

James 5:1-6 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes....

Proverbs 23:4-5 Do not wear yourself out to get rich; do not trust your own cleverness.Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.

Luke 16:14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.”

Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

And many more... these are some of the examples. Christians will view it as a some "guide" to protect them and do what is "righteous" to go to "heaven"

If you going to hate rich people and wealth, you're going repel money and end up broke. It's all about the mindset and the psychology.
For instance, like "money is the root of all evil" or "Rich people are greedy" and if you start believing that and tell yourself that, You wont be going anywhere in life because this does sit in your subconscious mind which also affect how you view the world and affect your actions. (Your subconscious beliefs determine your view on life and your actions.)
You'll just end up been broke all the time and wonder why and then come up with excuses and start playing victim which people do end up if they dont rewire their mindsets for the better or open their eyes and see whats really going on.

Mindset blockages prevent one from becoming successful in life and remain broke.

Your mindset does determine whether you are going to fail or succeed. And setting your expectations is also important. Your expectations can also determine whether you'll quit or be resilient and succeed. For instance, i failed doing meditations when i was a beginner and used to quit alot until i stopped that mad cycle and setted my expectations correctly and stopped been hard on myself. Because of that, i am finally where i wanted to be and not missing days and being persistent and growing. ^^

I hope you do see what i mean here.

tl;dr the old testament tells the jew how to steal your money from you; the new testament tells you how to give all of your money away to the jew.

Thank you. An easy way to fix this is to do a freeing the soul working with an affirmation like "I am completely and enternally free of all hang ups and obstacles regarding wealth and money"

Do this for 40 days or 90 if need be. A lot of people have hang ups about this. Also a person may not even know they have enemy programming regarding wealth and money. You may notice your thoughts changing quite a lot in regards to material possessions and money.

A lot of people may not even know they need this working to be honest but they will notice they don't have a lot or enough money often if they have enemy programming. Another subconscious enemy program is a desire not to have a Job and/or live off others totally without giving anything in return. This is xtian mindset and bad. Now I will admit though if need be and you can get some kind of benifits and lower your working hours good for you you deserve it since the system is totally unfair and no one should have to work 50 to 60 or more hours with barely getting by that's insanity however not even trying or doing anything is bad.

Overcome all xtian hang ups and hey work to maybe set up your own business or legal and not harmful to anyone of course money making ideas that you enjoy.

Have a good mindset and you may go from poor to rich. Don't be lazy or you will get nowhere and be jealous of the rich. I plan to have plenty of money someday.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you. An easy way to fix this is to do a freeing the soul working with an affirmation like "I am completely and enternally free of all hang ups and obstacles regarding wealth and money"

Do this for 40 days or 90 if need be. A lot of people have hang ups about this. Also a person may not even know they have enemy programming regarding wealth and money. You may notice your thoughts changing quite a lot in regards to material possessions and money.

A lot of people may not even know they need this working to be honest but they will notice they don't have a lot or enough money often if they have enemy programming. Another subconscious enemy program is a desire not to have a Job and/or live off others totally without giving anything in return. This is xtian mindset and bad. Now I will admit though if need be and you can get some kind of benifits and lower your working hours good for you you deserve it since the system is totally unfair and no one should have to work 50 to 60 or more hours with barely getting by that's insanity however not even trying or doing anything is bad.

Overcome all xtian hang ups and hey work to maybe set up your own business or legal and not harmful to anyone of course money making ideas that you enjoy.

Have a good mindset and you may go from poor to rich. Don't be lazy or you will get nowhere and be jealous of the rich. I plan to have plenty of money someday.

I prefer not to just have a job and work my butt off all my life and not having the time to do what i love and passionate about.
It takes money to make Money. Like if you want more money, upgrade your skills and yourself and your business. They cant tax your confidence and you have that for a lifetime.
Like if you want more smiles, smile more. If you want to get better and have a better life, better yourself and your life. Those who play victim wont do anything to make their life better, and just end up believing that life is shit. And then they wonder why they are suffering and angry and stuck and bitter.

Focus on changing your views on Rich people if you feel jealous. Just change the way you speak and respond. Like viewing them as inspiration instead and learning how they did it and learn from them. Jealousy can also prevent learning and growth. Jealousy can come from negative beliefs that you cant do it or you cant have what that person has that you really want or that you dont deserve it because of this and that. Though i feel the mind consider it as a comfortzone to have such negative beliefs because it wants to do nothing and be lazy and not take responsibilities.

Im going to do that affirmation ^^
I was looking for some affirmations to rewire my brain yesterday.

RoseWolf said:
slyscorpion said:

I prefer not to just have a job and work my butt off all my life and not having the time to do what i love and passionate about.
It takes money to make Money. Like if you want more money, upgrade your skills and yourself and your business. They cant tax your confidence and you have that for a lifetime.
Like if you want more smiles, smile more. If you want to get better and have a better life, better yourself and your life. Those who play victim wont do anything to make their life better, and just end up believing that life is shit. And then they wonder why they are suffering and angry and stuck and bitter.

Focus on changing your views on Rich people if you feel jealous. Just change the way you speak and respond. Like viewing them as inspiration instead and learning how they did it and learn from them. Jealousy can also prevent learning and growth. Jealousy can come from negative beliefs that you cant do it or you cant have what that person has that you really want or that you dont deserve it because of this and that. Though i feel the mind consider it as a comfortzone to have such negative beliefs because it wants to do nothing and be lazy and not take responsibilities.

Im going to do that affirmation ^^
I was looking for some affirmations to rewire my brain yesterday.

You are in a way right. However what choice do I have right now. It takes money to make money. I hope to be someday self employed. It feels good getting out of the house anyways. I am not jealous of rich people btw I put myself in the mindset that I am there or soon will be with them. The Job lasts for sure till next summer if I have enough money saved up by then to make my own or I meet someone that wants to help me with that cool but till then I kind of need a job anyways. I am with you on your thinking though.

The problem is the low wage workers (not me but I am in a low wage job) get to thinking they will never make more of themselves. I am not like that I don't intend to get stuck in that mindset. However if I just didn't have a job I'd have enough just for my expenses even with any benifits I could get or help from people and it would take oppressing myself even more by not getting out and doing anything or maybe even having good food to eat to save up anything plus it would take a long time.

This takes steps we can't just go from broke to having a million I don't think especially if you don't think you are going to have any luck factor or sudden fame or anything. I intend to make it where I will be through work and determination and of course if I can pull it off and meet the right people Capricorn style networking (for lack of a better way of describing it) which means finding people that are good and can help you but in helping you they gain a lot more no one is parasiting anyone. I don't know how to explain my thoughts.

I think I am thinking much like you do although I don't have enough money and there is no way I'd have enough money to go to the type of place id get a degree. Plus I am a right brained person I very much struggle in the left brained enviornment it is very hard. Trust me I failed in school the subject of math especially and a couple other things to the point I never would have graduated were it not for Special Ed classes but did great in the regular class room with English psychology and poetry science etc classes.

I don't think I could do that for a reason so I am going to try another way it's not like it's impossible. Plus when things change in the world id be more than willing to go to a school and probably do quite good but I got to deal with things the way they are now.

With knowing the money workings and the right mindset I think I can make it I mean I have heard there were people that got rich without a lot of schooling and they probably didn't even know about this kind of occult stuff.

Just some thoughts if anyone wants to comment on this.

It does not take money to make money. You don't have to have formal education either. Nor does knowing the right people determine your success. What determines your success is YOU. Look for the right opportunities and ask the gods for guidance they believe in you and want you to succeed.

If you plan on having your own business immerse yourself in material of that business. Picture yourself at your end goal let's say a year from now. Look back on this year. What do you look like? How do you feel? How do you spend your day? Choose your end destination and never stop focusing on it, the path to get there will come to you if you are open enough to receive it. The most important thing is WHY do you want to achieve this goal. Ask yourself this 7 times and attach the emotion you get from this to what you envisioned if yourself

Jews:Religion instructs to use usury and banking to rule over gentiles. Money is an instrument of God that Jewish people can use to control nations.

Also jews: Money is evil goyim. Check this awesome hippie religion by a dead jew about how you should hate money and die for Israel.

**Hand rubbing intensifies in pre Christian world***
images

Jack said:
Jews:Religion instructs to use usury and banking to rule over gentiles. Money is an instrument of God that Jewish people can use to control nations.

Also jews: Money is evil goyim. Check this awesome hippie religion by a dead jew about how you should hate money and die for Israel.

images
The jew hand-rubbing intensification over the last 4000 years has caused global warming.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

images
The jew hand-rubbing intensification over the last 4000 years has caused global warming.
Lol

slyscorpion said:
It takes money to make money.

No, actually this is a lie that rich jews like to drum into the minds of gentile masses to keep them poor.

Pick any succesful enterpereur/investor and imagine, that all of his wealth is confiscated. In a short period of time, he would be back on top, creating several businesess and makeing new investments how so, if it “takes money to make money”?

The actual truth is rich people always invest as if they had no money at all. Their goal is always to get an asset with the lowest amount of down required. With leverage, the returns on their equity is amplified.

An example: Lets say there is an investment opportunity that costs 50.000 and the Cash Flow it produces is 4.500. That is a 9% return per annum.
Instead of buying with 100% down our guy gets a lease option with a capital cost of 5%, (duration is 20 years) and pays 10% down at the begining and 30% at the end of duration (if he wishes to buy it, he is not obliged)
This means he invests 5.000, The Cash Flow produced is roughly 2.845 per annum. - That is a almost 57% return on his invested capital! In less, than 2 years he will get his money back, with an asset that generates money without any work required.

Also don’t forget that our guy has 45.000 equity left, since he only invested 5.000 - therefore he can repeat this process 9(!) times and gain a total of 25.600 per year.

Finding an investor to finance the 10% down would reduce the Cash Flow, but the return would become infinite. Our guy would create money out of thin air without investing a penny!

Another example of creating money out of nothing: getting a loan of 5.000 with a short duration (1) year, the debt is pay back at the end of the duration. Cost of capital is 3%.
Open a Nexo account and deposit the loan. You will get 8% percent compounding interest paid out daily, that 8,33% effectively.

At the end of the duration your Nexo account will have 5.416,5 and the debt to be paid back is 5.150. The 266,5 is all yours to keep, a free asset gained with no work.
Return on investment is 5,33%, but concerning your equity, It’s infinite return.

This technique is called carry trading and the Banks themselves operate this way. Collect the customers money and pay them a laughable interest, (that is eaten away by inflation) while they collect a lot more on their loans and investments.

Running and structuring a business is built on the same conecpt and same mathematics. However instead of buying an asset, you create it by drawing in a variety of resources and organize them into a system that produces money. You will be using other peoples money (loans, investors money) other peoples time and energy (employees) and even other peoples knowledge (lawyer, accountant, advisors, partners etc.)
The result is a system that costs a certain percentage and produces a lot more.

I think the best idea is to first begin with a business that requires very little or no capital at all, such as coach, advisor, etc.

I did not cover the case of taxes, as there are great differences in the tax policies of different nations.
However It’s universally true, that employees and self employed people get taxed the most while limited compenies and other forms of businesess have many options and ways of minimizing their liablities.

Savitar said:
slyscorpion said:
It takes money to make money.

No, actually this is a lie that rich jews like to drum into the minds of gentile masses to keep them poor.

Pick any succesful enterpereur/investor and imagine, that all of his wealth is confiscated. In a short period of time, he would be back on top, creating several businesess and makeing new investments how so, if it “takes money to make money”?

The actual truth is rich people always invest as if they had no money at all. Their goal is always to get an asset with the lowest amount of down required. With leverage, the returns on their equity is amplified.

An example: Lets say there is an investment opportunity that costs 50.000 and the Cash Flow it produces is 4.500. That is a 9% return per annum.
Instead of buying with 100% down our guy gets a lease option with a capital cost of 5%, (duration is 20 years) and pays 10% down at the begining and 30% at the end of duration (if he wishes to buy it, he is not obliged)
This means he invests 5.000, The Cash Flow produced is roughly 2.845 per annum. - That is a almost 57% return on his invested capital! In less, than 2 years he will get his money back, with an asset that generates money without any work required.

Also don’t forget that our guy has 45.000 equity left, since he only invested 5.000 - therefore he can repeat this process 9(!) times and gain a total of 25.600 per year.

Finding an investor to finance the 10% down would reduce the Cash Flow, but the return would become infinite. Our guy would create money out of thin air without investing a penny!

Another example of creating money out of nothing: getting a loan of 5.000 with a short duration (1) year, the debt is pay back at the end of the duration. Cost of capital is 3%.
Open a Nexo account and deposit the loan. You will get 8% percent compounding interest paid out daily, that 8,33% effectively.

At the end of the duration your Nexo account will have 5.416,5 and the debt to be paid back is 5.150. The 266,5 is all yours to keep, a free asset gained with no work.
Return on investment is 5,33%, but concerning your equity, It’s infinite return.

This technique is called carry trading and the Banks themselves operate this way. Collect the customers money and pay them a laughable interest, (that is eaten away by inflation) while they collect a lot more on their loans and investments.

Running and structuring a business is built on the same conecpt and same mathematics. However instead of buying an asset, you create it by drawing in a variety of resources and organize them into a system that produces money. You will be using other peoples money (loans, investors money) other peoples time and energy (employees) and even other peoples knowledge (lawyer, accountant, advisors, partners etc.)
The result is a system that costs a certain percentage and produces a lot more.

I think the best idea is to first begin with a business that requires very little or no capital at all, such as coach, advisor, etc.

I did not cover the case of taxes, as there are great differences in the tax policies of different nations.
However It’s universally true, that employees and self employed people get taxed the most while limited compenies and other forms of businesess have many options and ways of minimizing their liablities.

Hmm I get your point I will have to think of something that doesn't take much money that I could be skilled at. What you said is kind of what I was aiming for.

I agree with what your saying. If I had a middle class type job with like 49,000 a year or something like so many have I would have been rich already a long time ago probably with my way of thinking.

However I am looking at this form the perspective of a person who works part-time and doesn't make a huge amount over minimum wage and has some freedom to work benifits or whatever they call it.

That is the perspective I was thinking from so you may have not understood what I mean by this. No one would give a loan out to someone in my employment situation likely. I am also probably stuck with this kind of employment situation for awhile cause I just got started back in the work force and wasn't in it for 10 years so anyways that's where I am coming from so you understand me better.

slyscorpion said:
Hmm I get your point I will have to think of something that doesn't take much money that I could be skilled at. What you said is kind of what I was aiming for.

I agree with what your saying. If I had a middle class type job with like 49,000 a year or something like so many have I would have been rich already a long time ago probably with my way of thinking.

However I am looking at this form the perspective of a person who works part-time and doesn't make a huge amount over minimum wage and has some freedom to work benifits or whatever they call it.

That is the perspective I was thinking from so you may have not understood what I mean by this. No one would give a loan out to someone in my employment situation likely. I am also probably stuck with this kind of employment situation for awhile cause I just got started back in the work force and wasn't in it for 10 years so anyways that's where I am coming from so you understand me better.

No, I totally understand what you say, my point was more about the apparoach to enterpenaurship, finances, investing. I believe that the most important step is the shift in the mindset.
Building up credit is always hard work (both in financial sense and in the literal way - gaining others trust, etc) Credit and credibility can worth a lot more, than cash, thats definetly true.

If you work part time, my advice is to look for network marketing compenies in your area that you can work with. There are some scammers, but It’s easy to identify them. The real ones will give you very good coaching, training and support and won’t attempt to milk you out of your money. This way you can get some extra cash and make connections and the option of getting loans from others will become open.

There is also a business thread where other members shared some exellent and very creative ideas on how to make money on the internet:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3409&p=19736&hilit=Business#p19736

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back