Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will we keep the EU?

Sphinx666

The question is addressed to the HPs mostly.
HPs, will we keep the EU or is it going to be dismantled? Obviously, by "keeping it" I mean as something positive, not the economic URSS it is today. Leaving the EU (therefore dismantling it) is way more complicated and difficult than changing it from the inside.

The EU as a cultural, racial, spiritual union, even military union for European defense, may keep existing. This is Europe, European Identity, and European Race with all the European sub-races and nations.

Europe was not invented by a couple banking jews some tens years ago, which we now call "European Union".

The ((("European Union"))) either has to change radically or it will be dismantled at some point by the member states, because of the Kalergizing and monkey ape infestation it has caused into the continent, and also the rising levels of awakening of Europeans in the sight of their extinction and replacement with cheap slave labor.

This that exists now is European Union only in half or less, and the rest of it, is European Jewnion and a Middle Ages scheme to bastardize Europeans and replace the natives with low IQ serfs that serve the jewish classes. Slowly this will escalate into full blown USSR mode as with jews in the top, bastardizing, and the increase of very powerful control technologies, this will turn into a mess really quick. That's not Europe, or European in anyway. The confusion exists solely because of the name it was given.

The European Union right now is what the European member states are. For example, if it was constituted of more people who respected European identity, or tradition, or had respect for their Race and didn't want to racially mongrelize everyone, all of it would have a different meaning to it. But since this nefarious agenda is going and going, unless it changes, it might as well be dismantled and replaced later by a new and more justice based order, for the future of the European people's, away from the hands of the enemy.

Thanks for your answer HP.
The power of the EU is like the influence of the mafia in a village: you can't fight the mafia alone, everyone has to do that simultaneously. The EU has a juridical type of power that doesn't let States choose between options: you either do it, or do it. I say this because, theoretically, it has already escalated in a full blown USSR (it gets worse with time, in all aspects).
The sad fact is that the anti-EU movements are all fake in their intentions: meaning they don't absolutely care for Europeans/European spirit etc. They just follow the trend that they hope is going to be popular in the near future to gain power.
(Just like the lefts who receive power from EU and jew system in general).
Europe as a cultural, racial and spiritual union is the alibi that both factions use.
Anyway, regarding the massive EU power, you either leave en masse or you sneak into its istitutions and take control, but it's not possible since people still elect christians golems and other filth lol.
I think that leaving the EU would expose national states to Russia and China. It's a total blackmail, where it's better to stay than to leave.

The eu is the continuation of the pan european movement which was created by a kike called kalergi who wrote a book and in that book he wrote how every white will become arab-mulatto. So, I don’t think so, everything should be changed drastically as HP HoodedCobra said.

I'd rather the European Jewnion be dismantled. It went from a simple trading bloc to a full blown government in 20 years, and the end goal is a European Superstate which marxism is the system of government. I mean come on, European Elections yet most of the EU is unelected officials that impose carbon taxes to punish us for breeding, and for driving 10 miles to work and back. I mean come on, look at France. The migrants turned the country into a shithole and Emmanuel Macron thinks he can raise the taxes on carbon emissions despite gas already being $5.87 US per liter. That's $22.18 a gallon. Who the fuck pays $22 a gallon? The worst I've seen is $4 a gallon under Obama and even that put a strain on our budgets.

I along with a few others including HP.Cobra posted some things on this thread:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24207

Basically to keep it simple the EU that exists is nothing but enemy continuation kinda like UN is just a continuation of League of Nations. But in NS Germany what Hitler wanted was basically a brotherhood.

Should the EU exist; not in it it's current anti-white form but if it were derived from NS it wouldn't be a bad thing. But that isn't how things are now a days though...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back