Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling bad? Read this.

Shael

I already talked about this in another thread, but I feel that more people should see this.

RIGHT NOW IS A CRUCIAL TIME!

The enemy is taking massive blows right now, and they are desperate. We are doing heavy damage to them and we are winning!

Yesterday night the astral was filled with their thoughtforms and vile energy, trying to mess with us in an effort to minimize the damage (((they))) will take. The enemy needs this holiday desperately to try and regain control, and their efforts are being destroyed by US.

If you are feeling demotivated, sad, doubtful, or depressed right now, then STOP! This is exactly what the enemy wants. They want to demotivate and attack as many people as possible here to take them out of the fight or atleast lower their efforts.

Take any concerns, doubts, and sad thoughts you may have and throw them out of the window. Know that these come from the enemy, and that focusing on them will not get you anywhere. Make sure to employ Void Meditation as necessary, and focus on what really matters.

The jews are shaking in their boots right now, desperately trying to hang on to their control. Now is the time where we deal them the biggest blow yet, and drastically swing the whole global situation around in our favor even more.

STAY STRONG AND HAIL SATAN!

Shael said:
I already talked about this in another thread, but I feel that more people should see this.

The enemy is taking massive blows right now, and they are desperate. We are doing heavy damage to them and we are winning!

Yesterday night the astral was filled with their thoughtforms and vile energy, trying to mess with us in an effort to minimize the damage (((they))) will take. The enemy needs this holiday desperately to try and regain control, and their efforts are being destroyed by US.

If you are feeling demotivated, sad, doubtful, or depressed right now, then STOP! This is exactly what the enemy wants. They want to demotivate and attack as many people as possible here to take them out of the fight or atleast lower their efforts.

Take any concerns, doubts, and sad thoughts you may have and throw them out of the window. Know that these come from the enemy, and that focusing on them will not get you anywhere. Make sure to employ Void Meditation as necessary, and focus on what really matters.

The jews are shaking in their boots right now, desperately trying to hang on to their control. Now is the time where we deal them the biggest blow yet, and drastically swing the whole global situation around in our favor even more.

You are right brother, we are doing massive damage to the enemies! Keep spamming the rtrs as much as possible, we are going to destroy them!

Hey thanks Shael and others for posts like this during this time. I’m sure many members are getting hit hard atm and this reassurance is true and will help others. Good post. Stay strong and focused out there guys. It’s very important work and the viscous attacks only prove it. Good stuff guys. Many winz happening.

Shael said:

I totally agree.

SerLorars13 said:
Shael said:

I felt the enemy is trying hard to lower our efforts. What I felt today it is very possible to be very little than what the gods protects us from. But still I felt bad, and paying attention to this dark thoughts and feelings It's not a good option.
Let's burn them 'till the ashes remain. And even then we will beat the ashes untill nothing remains from them.

After every batch of RTRs or RTR clean your aura brothers and sisters. Feel the heat of the sun, feel it's energy burning down all the filth, the throw the filth on enemy's face.

Also no one should forget about Aura of Protection. Aura of Protection is your shield and the RTR alongside with cleaning your soul are your weapons.

Hail Satan!

Yes Im suddenly sooo tired. Its hard to stay awake. And its only 5pm. What can we do to stop from being drained I wonder.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Yes Im suddenly sooo tired. Its hard to stay awake. And its only 5pm. What can we do to stop from being drained I wonder.
First, and this is the more obvious one, make sure you are getting enough sleep.

Next, make sure you do the RTRs spaced-out (do a batch of one, two, three, or however many you feel like, and then rest for a bit and do something else). Keep perhaps 1 - 2 hours or more inbetween your cycles and make sure you eat & drink enough.

And lastly, make sure you are doing enough for your protection. There is no harm in doing the Returning Curses I & II perhaps one or two additional times a day during this period.

If you do all of this and still feel drained, try to gauge how many RTRs you can do before starting to feel drained, and stick to this number. Prioritize consistency over some short bursts of high reps that are followed by periods of low reps. Do not be lazy, but also do not overshoot too hard either. Balance is key.

Aldrick Strickland said:

What i do is standing like a tree (second position) between the rtrs.(just 4-5 minutes) It is effective for fast recovery in my opinion.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuK6XbZQyg
HPS Shannon has also talked about this in another thread. It is thanks her im learning it.

Got somewhat sick, but I'm coming back. Everybody must strike hard, this bullshit has to end finally.

Satan gave us RTRs to change the world and to fix our souls, to kill the enemy around us and inside of us, to fill our souls with light and with His wisdom instead.

Blessed we are to be alive here fighting for us all and for Him at this moment.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this post.

This past week I was on a trip with a friend, and when it ended (today) and I was alone again, I noticed a dark cloud of negative thoughts creep up on me and like my energy drained. However, I did not do my RTR reps as much as I wanted during the trip, which motivated me further to ensure my success today and the coming days.

Stay strong, guys. Even if you fall, instead of feeling sorry, get back up and do better!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back