Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Truth or delusion

swordofastaroth

I need to know the right way to be a true satanist and make surebim not delusional I'm loosing faith in my self

swordofastaroth said:
I need to know the right way to be a true satanist and make surebim not delusional I'm loosing faith in my self
For starters do the dedication. Here is the link

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Secondly, start empowering yourself, you can find the 40 days routine made by Hp. HoodedCobra in Shael's signature. And also here are the power meditations

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Thirdly, do the final rtr everyday! In this way you are a true satanist ;)

swordofastaroth said:

Act in FATHER SATAN‘s interest. Then you are a true Satanist.

swordofastaroth said:

So far, it all proved to be a truth for me since I joined. Make sure you study all well and stay open minded. Also don't expect too much in the beggining, try to focus more on your own wellbeing and staying consistent in your meditations, Gods and magic will become a normal daily thing for you later, part of your life, tho it all will always be there in some form.

I had periods where I had some doubts but I really soon managed to open my third eye and some of my chakras, maybe I was lucky to open it up that soon, it usually takes people longer. Anyways, after few months of meditations every day I got all the proofs that I need and I'm here years after. I will stay here, I think I have no reasons to leave really, I feel like I always was with Satan anyways.

Idk did this helped you at all, but I understand how hard it can be to start believing it all. I guess it takes some time. Try to read JoS more and feel free to talk here.

Azorm said:
swordofastaroth said:

So far, it all proved to be a truth for me since I joined. Make sure you study all well and stay open minded. Also don't expect too much in the beggining, try to focus more on your own wellbeing and staying consistent in your meditations, Gods and magic will become a normal daily thing for you later, part of your life, tho it all will always be there in some form.

I had periods where I had some doubts but I really soon managed to open my third eye and some of my chakras, maybe I was lucky to open it up that soon, it usually takes people longer. Anyways, after few months of meditations every day I got all the proofs that I need and I'm here years after. I will stay here, I think I have no reasons to leave really, I feel like I always was with Satan anyways.

Idk did this helped you at all, but I understand how hard it can be to start believing it all. I guess it takes some time. Try to read JoS more and feel free to talk here.

He doesn’t doubt the JoS or Satan, he doubts himself. Whether or not he is a true Satanist.

Has been a Satanist for 8 years, yet he has only done the 40days meditation program. He has right to doubt himself here.

As I said earlier, to me, a true Satanist acts in Father Satan‘s interest.

Father Satan and his Demons, sacrificed so much just to give us knowledge, to make us like the gods. He was prevented to finish his work upon humanity.

Satanism is to continue his work. In other words, Satanism is a path, were you are working on your soul to become a god. How can you call yourself a true Satanist, if you do not walk this path?

To me a Satanist, has done the dedication ritual, and has acknowledged Father Satan and his Demons, to be our Original Gods ans Creators.

A True Satanist (well again my OWN opinion) works in Father Satans interest, and walks down the path that Father Satan has worked so hard to keep open for us.

In other words,EVERYONE should get to the level where they are able to be high priests. I am not saying that everyone should become a high priest, BUT you have to get on this level. You have to become spiritually powerful, you have to build up a strong personality, you have to stay in contact with our gods and you have to work for OUR TRUE GODS ANS SATAN!

- This is what a true Satanist is for me.

swordofastaroth said:
Umm been a satanist for 8 years I've do rtrs and the 40 days
Then keep advancing yourself and fight against the enemy, it's simple brother!

As NinRick said, act in accordance to father Satan's will :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back